IS bobby a snitch?

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

A big welcome to all the guests sitting here reading to go back and ponder! Why not post?

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

is booby a snitch?

Poll ended at 03 Oct 2017, 22:00

yes
0
No votes
fuck yeah
2
29%
without a doubt
0
No votes
all of the above.
5
71%
 
Total votes : 7

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby johnsmith » 02 Oct 2017, 21:21

greggerypeccary wrote:Dear Dame Booby,

Is your vagina itchy?

Love,

Greg.


sounds like he's having his periods
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3987
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby Sir Bobby » 02 Oct 2017, 21:36

Aussie wrote:Don't give up, Bobby. Just make up some more Rules here, like they do at the sewer, and you just suck it up.


You love the sewer Aussie -
swimming around in turds.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 489
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby johnsmith » 02 Oct 2017, 21:37

Sir Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:Don't give up, Bobby. Just make up some more Rules here, like they do at the sewer, and you just suck it up.


You love the sewer Aussie -
swimming around in turds.

now now, you shouldn't put yourself down like that.

I realise that you're an idiot but that doesn't make you a turd.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3987
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby Squire » 03 Oct 2017, 00:59

Sir Bobby wrote:Hi Aussie or Monk,

please discipline Smithy for betraying secrets from the members area.

A 1 day ban should do it for the first time with the next time being a week.


Bobby's sexual predilections and peccadillos are not secrets.

Stop snitching and sniveling Bobby. You were better ten years ago when you were Bobby the bat. Since 'Sir' Bobby knighted itself with IQS.RLOW's procreation apparatus he hasn't stopped bitching and snitching.
User avatar
Squire
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 440
Joined: 19 Aug 2016, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby Sir Bobby » 03 Oct 2017, 05:41

Squire wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:Hi Aussie or Monk,

please discipline Smithy for betraying secrets from the members area.

A 1 day ban should do it for the first time with the next time being a week.


Bobby's sexual predilections and peccadillos are not secrets.

Stop snitching and sniveling Bobby. You were better ten years ago when you were Bobby the bat. Since 'Sir' Bobby knighted itself with IQS.RLOW's procreation apparatus he hasn't stopped bitching and snitching.



Who the hell are you Squire?

I earned my knighthood. :rofl
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 489
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby johnsmith » 03 Oct 2017, 08:20

Sir Bobby wrote:I earned my knighthood.


did your boyfriend tell you that?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3987
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby Squire » 03 Oct 2017, 10:27

Sir Bobby wrote:
Squire wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:Hi Aussie or Monk,

please discipline Smithy for betraying secrets from the members area.

A 1 day ban should do it for the first time with the next time being a week.


Bobby's sexual predilections and peccadillos are not secrets.

Stop snitching and sniveling Bobby. You were better ten years ago when you were Bobby the bat. Since 'Sir' Bobby knighted itself with IQS.RLOW's procreation apparatus he hasn't stopped bitching and snitching.



Who the hell are you Squire?

I earned my knighthood. :rofl


Kneeling? Or, bent over?
User avatar
Squire
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 440
Joined: 19 Aug 2016, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby greggerypeccary » 03 Oct 2017, 10:31

Squire wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:
Squire wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:Hi Aussie or Monk,

please discipline Smithy for betraying secrets from the members area.

A 1 day ban should do it for the first time with the next time being a week.


Bobby's sexual predilections and peccadillos are not secrets.

Stop snitching and sniveling Bobby. You were better ten years ago when you were Bobby the bat. Since 'Sir' Bobby knighted itself with IQS.RLOW's procreation apparatus he hasn't stopped bitching and snitching.



Who the hell are you Squire?

I earned my knighthood. :rofl


Kneeling? Or, bent over?



Image
greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1605
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby johnsmith » 03 Oct 2017, 10:43

:giggle :giggle :giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3987
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby greggerypeccary » 03 Oct 2017, 10:44

johnsmith wrote::giggle :giggle :giggle


I reckon Dame Booby loves a good spit roast.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1605
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby johnsmith » 03 Oct 2017, 10:49

greggerypeccary wrote:
johnsmith wrote::giggle :giggle :giggle


I reckon Dame Booby loves a good spit roast.


IQ tells me that booby loves to be skewered and tenderised
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3987
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby Squire » 07 Oct 2017, 22:35

I am beginning to suspect that Bobby is really the son of Ozpolitic denizen Herbert, out of Cods. Grandparent Agnes.

That would explain why Bobby is sexually befuddled.

Image
User avatar
Squire
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 440
Joined: 19 Aug 2016, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby Cherie » 07 Oct 2017, 22:44

NO HE IS NOT stop ganging up on pp - dont be so weak- Squire is a dill
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
User avatar
Cherie
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2168
Joined: 03 Nov 2009, 22:11

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby Cherie » 07 Oct 2017, 22:46

johnsmith wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
johnsmith wrote::giggle :giggle :giggle


I reckon Dame Booby loves a good spit roast.


IQ tells me that booby loves to be skewered and tenderised

you filthy pig- your just jealous
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
User avatar
Cherie
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2168
Joined: 03 Nov 2009, 22:11

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby Squire » 08 Oct 2017, 12:19

A.G wrote:NO HE IS NOT stop ganging up on pp - dont be so weak- Squire is a dill


Bobby is so genetically polluted by Agnes's pox encrusted genes he doesn't know whether he is Arthur or Martha or know his anus from his elbow.

Agnes protesteth too much methinks.

I have to go and wash my hands and swallow an antibiotic after every post mentioning pox-encrusted Agnes.
User avatar
Squire
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 440
Joined: 19 Aug 2016, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2017, 12:58

Here comes the snitch, looking for more gossip to bring to Sparta.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 46100
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby Aussie » 08 Oct 2017, 13:30

A.G wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
johnsmith wrote::giggle :giggle :giggle


I reckon Dame Booby loves a good spit roast.


IQ tells me that booby loves to be skewered and tenderised

you filthy pig- your just jealous


Agnes, have you been complaining about Unforgiven at Ozpol....to either FD or Vic?
User avatar
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union
 
Posts: 5601
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: IS bobby a snitch?

Postby Squire » 08 Oct 2017, 18:25

Aussie wrote:
A.G wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
johnsmith wrote::giggle :giggle :giggle


I reckon Dame Booby loves a good spit roast.


IQ tells me that booby loves to be skewered and tenderised

you filthy pig- your just jealous


Agnes, have you been complaining about Unforgiven at Ozpol....to either FD or Vic?


The trail of slime and pox encrustations from Agnes's groveling to Ozpolitic moderators leads to the fetid hole in the ground that Agnes calls home.
User avatar
Squire
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 440
Joined: 19 Aug 2016, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Previous

Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests