Something bothering me

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Something bothering me

Postby annielaurie » 23 May 2014, 09:20

There is something bothering me so much that it gets worse every day, and by I am now so angry I could pop. It's because of AiA and his asinine locked PA Confidential forum, and rapid changing of passwords to get into it.

As most of you know, I've been doing friendly pms with AiA for a long time, and whenever he has wanted advice about the forum he's asked me as if he trusts me.

He is planning a business trip to the San Francisco area in July. He lives in Xxxxxxx, Xxxxxxx. Months ago he suggested we meet up, he can take the rapid transit train from the airport to the area of the town in the east bay where I live.

The third password to the PA Con forum was "facebook" and he specifically asked me not to give it to anybody over here, especially not Aussie. So I did not.

Then AiA suddenly changed the password again the other day, so I pm'd him and asked him for the new one. He wrote back a short note that had nothing to do with my request, ignored it completely.

He has been playing games with me over three days now, several pms, and he now says I am "so influenced by Monk when I get upset," and still ignores my request for the password. Yet he has the nerve to continue to mention our "plans" to get together during his trip here in July.

What AiA doesn't get is, the fact he won't give me the password this time, and is shutting me out of part of their forum, means he doesn't trust me, and believes I did give the "facebook" password to Aussie. Aussie told me he got that password, but he didn't tell me who gave it to him. It wasn't me.

If AiA doesn't trust me, then we aren't friends. Why would I want to meet him when he won't be straight with me, when he mistrusts me, when he plays games with me?

I have now sent him a pm telling him that it is unfair to have a locked forum on PA shutting out some members the others hate, that he is playing games with me and I didn't give Aussie or anyone that password, and that I have nothing else to talk about, and telling him goodbye.

Does anyone here have the newest (fourth) password to the PA Confidential section? He refuses to give it to me, and it makes my blood boil!

:smack
annielaurie
Administrator

spamone: Animal

Re: Something bothering me

Postby annielaurie » 23 May 2014, 10:45

Xxxxx Xxxxxxx, you have me laughing with your replies! Wonderful posts! Everything you've said is right on the nose, I could not have expressed it about him nearly as well as you have.

Guess it is time for me to just throw in the towel and forget about PA. I choose to stay here and put my energy into our forum, which is far better than that one anyway.

:bgrin
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby annielaurie » 23 May 2014, 11:03

Right again, Xxxxxxxxxx. And thanks! My anger and obsesssion about AiA and the password has suddenly evaporated.

:buddy
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby annielaurie » 23 May 2014, 12:18

Well I have not got another pm from AiA, upsetting me even more! He says,

Would love to give you the password annie but it was pointed out to me that something you said at Monk's board was posted only in PA Con. There would be an uproar if I gave it to you. I don't want a password either but this is what it has come to: Aussie et al posting what they read here in other places to attack us here. The members are very happy to have a place they can post in private. Maybe if you apologized they would accept it but somehow I doubt it ...

Monk is still messaging me. He didn't call me a c-u-n-t this time however so that is an improvement.

Do you want to meet or not? It seems to me you are oscillating again. It is entirely up to you.

I wrote back that I don't know what post he is talking about, something I said here at Monk's, that was copied and posted in PA Con. I said there was another thread called "Anniesayz" with a copy of a post I did write over here, in a thread in the Sandpit, but that it was posted over there in the Vortex. I wrote that my comment was a few sentences about general stuff on their forum, just observations and nothing serious or important.

Could that be the one he means? I meant no harm and was not trashing anybody. But AiA says the one they copied by me was in PA Con, and that it was a bad one, and that I should apologize for it to the members. He says they now hate me and want me gone, there will be an uproar if he lets me into PA Con again.

For what! I asked him what was going on, who said what, what am I supposed to apologize for, since I can't see PA Con! I told him I am tired of this nonsense and want real friends to be straight with me, instead of playing games.

Anyway, why should I have to apologize for a comment I may have made here on our forum, when it is none of their business and they should not have copied it in the first place?

Why should I apologize to them for anything at all, when they owe me four years of apologies for the hurt they have caused me Now I am waiting to hear from him again, this could take awhile.

:slap
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby HBS Guy » 23 May 2014, 14:41

In good Aussie vernacular—fuck’em and forget’em. Not worth the effort.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby annielaurie » 23 May 2014, 16:25

Boss, it is now hours later and I watched my favorite Dr. House re runs on tele, and have come back to check on stuff.

AiA read my pm, but never answered. Now it is the Holiday weekend, Memorial Day is this coming Monday. Long weekend, beginning of summer.

Don't know what I'm supposed to apologize for. I suppose he meant that whatever post I made here on our forum, the info I wrote in it had to have come from my having access to PA Confidential, since the forum has had passwords to be able to read it.

Apparently that info (which I supposedly mentioned in the post on our forum which they copied) was read by me in PA Confidential and shared with you guys here.

This was not supposed to be allowed since the purpose of locking that forum is so they can have privacy from you and Aussie and us women here. We are the bunch they hate and have forced out of PA.

Therefore my sharing info I could only have read in the locked PA Confidential was a breach of trust, and requires an apology to the nitwit members there.

This must be what AiA means in his pm. Well I can't help that! Not my fault since I didn't know the forum was to be all that private .. since the index page description says any member can ask for the password from admin. And we are all genuine members.

And they are not supposed to be copying our stuff from the Sandpit or any part of our board and pasting it across forums anyway. That is technically theft of copyrighted material from the owner of an internet forum, yours.

Yet I (we) are supposed to be the ones to apologize, says AiA.

AiA needs a swift kick in the ass, that's what. He doesn't know the meaning of right and wrong. His idea of integrity is completely twisted to the wrongheaded side of things. And see? He still asked me if I want to meet him in person in July!

Really important! I have checked both our Sandpit and Members forums and have made sure there are no threads in them that are discussing the members over there.

We must never have another thread out in the open where we are talking about PA. Put them in Mods or Private only, please. They are sending someone over here to copy our stuff.

And please don't send AiA any more pms, boss. Don't call him names and don't talk about me at all. Please don't.

:sad
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby annielaurie » 23 May 2014, 16:41

Actually I've decided I don't want to meet him, AiA. Even without all this crazy nonsense on the forums, there is something about him that is a bit strange.

You mentioned earlier that he's probably stoned on pot all the time. I never thought of that. But he's a yuppy, a young professional in his forties with an office job (suit and tie in downtown Xxxxxxxx) and sure he probably smokes pot all day at work with his colleagues.

Pot is now being legalized in more and more states (even tho still illegal according to the federal government)

You're right that I don't really want him to see me so sick, either. I'm thinking tonight that I'd better stop answering his pms altogether. I should delete my avatar and profile info and my pms, then simply not answer him if he sends me a pm again.

I think he said he has lost my phone number. He uses a cell phone and never permanently saves numbers to its directory, apparently. He knows only my first name and does not have my street address, and I am not listed in the local phone directory.

I must ignore him from now on. I feel a sense of danger. I have no idea what kind of number he is trying to pull on me.

And for all we know, AiA is allowing IQ and Lucas access to his account (same way he once gave me his password and invited me inside, which I declined and then deleted his password in my pms). From inside an admin's account, another member can then access any member's profile page with email addy and all his registration info, and also read the admin's pms to and from that member.

:b
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby HBS Guy » 23 May 2014, 17:02

Listen to Xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Annie.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby annielaurie » 23 May 2014, 17:39

Yes, she's right. My instincts are all wrong about this now.

I've got the creeps about the whole thing. Am wondering what the hell they have posted about me in the locked forum. Must be pretty bad, AiA really really does not want me to read it.

I went over there and deleted my avatar and other stuff. Next time he pm's me I will ignore him and just not answer.

:sad
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby annielaurie » 23 May 2014, 17:58

I got a pm from Aussie, will move this thread to Members so he can read it and contribute .. just a minute
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby HBS Guy » 23 May 2014, 18:58

You will need to be wearing a wig with back to the door.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 23 May 2014, 19:11

HBS Guy wrote:You will need to be wearing a wig with back to the door.

No way. Just like I met you front on, I'll do the same with him. All I need are the dates, and I'll be there.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Cherie » 23 May 2014, 19:19

Aussie wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:You will need to be wearing a wig with back to the door.

No way. Just like I met you front on, I'll do the same with him. All I need are the dates, and I'll be there.

Now I'd like to see that...and we need pics Aussie...and some movie footage ha ha. What fun/karma that would be ...that would stop the creep dead in his tracks. He is being very nasty to Annie and he KNOWS how sick she is..that's the part that turns my stomach. Go Aussie, give him the shock of his miserable life. :beer

On ignore John Smith-
Cherie
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 23 May 2014, 19:20

If you never met, how will you know it is him?

You need to be sitting at a table where the creep will be told to go.

Or rent an apt for a week, Annie gives the creep that address.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 23 May 2014, 19:47

HBS Guy wrote:If you never met, how will you know it is him?

You need to be sitting at a table where the creep will be told to go.

Or rent an apt for a week, Annie gives the creep that address.

Bloody hell, Monk! Easy. I told you where to be....and you were there. Picked you straight up (yeah .......there had been photos) .....up I went and fronted you. All I'll need is to arrange for him to wear some clothing ID.....with Annie's collaboration needed there.....and he is mine.
Aussie

Postby HBS Guy » 23 May 2014, 19:51

OK that will work.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

For AiA

Postby Aussie » 03 Oct 2019, 15:34

These are Posts from a Thread here and some posts have been left in that Thread, the others are here, and some posts here have been edited out of extreme caution to protect privacy (including yours AiA) and any dumb suggestion of doxxing. Aussie.
Aussie

Postby Aussie » 03 Oct 2019, 16:33

When I was trying this merge, even though I thought I included them...the following posts did not come across:

Postby Aussie » Fri May 23, 2014 7:11 pm
How about this for a giggle.

(Xxxxxxxxx......please beg him for that password.)

Annie............you agree to that meet..................but it won't be you to greet him. It will be me. Yeas!

Postby annielaurie » Fri May 23, 2014 7:16 pm
Sounds great Aussie. You pack your bags and book your flight, you are coming to Berkeley, California, in July! When Atlanta get here, it will be you who answers my door when he knocks!

Postby Aussie » Fri May 23, 2014 7:21 pm

annielaurie wrote:
Sounds great Aussie. You pack your bags and book your flight, you are coming to Berkeley, California, in July! When Atlanta get here, it will be you who answers my door when he knocks!

:giggle

Noo. No meet at your door. Meet at some Pub/Bar. You keep your privacy as will I. But....he will have to confront me personally.....after his years of bullshit. I'll do it. You need not be anywhere near it. He will walk right in to the honey trap.

Postby HBS Guy » Fri May 23, 2014 7:24 pm
hahahahahahah oh yeah!

Aussie in floral cretonne frock, a long blond wig, thick pancake makeup, 4-5 front teeth blacked out behind thick smeared lipstick.

We MUST have a movie camera hidden somewhere!

:jump :jump :jump

Postby annielaurie » Fri May 23, 2014 7:26 pm
Oh goody! There just happens to be a night club bar and pool hall down the street from my apartment building, on the main street of my town. It it open from eleven in the morning until two in the morning, seven days a week! Perfect place to give him the surprise of his life!

Postby annielaurie » Fri May 23, 2014 7:33 pm
Okay boss, I will leave this here for now, and must get to bed soon, past two in the morning for me here and my caregiver is coming tomorrow and we have to go do an errand .. saying nighty night ..
Aussie

Postby pinkeye » 03 Oct 2019, 23:14

Deleted by Aussie at Pinkeye's request.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 03 Oct 2019, 23:17

Deleted by Aussie at Pinkeye's request.