funny

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: funny

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Jul 2019, 15:56

Too right!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jul 2019, 17:55

my wife sent me a link to a facebook page where women are putting up stories from when they were 'hormonal' .... There are 20 000 comments on it so impossible to read them all, but I read a few of them ...... this one had me in stiches

My toddler son cried because his banana was bent the wrong way...then full of hormones, I spent 2 hours sobbing along side him because every banana I got out of the bowl was also bent the wrong way...my OH came in from work, asked why we were both crying...calmly picked up the bananas and one by one turned them over.... suddenly they were now all bending the right way

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby mothra » 16 Jul 2019, 08:52

johnsmith wrote:my wife sent me a link to a facebook page where women are putting up stories from when they were 'hormonal' .... There are 20 000 comments on it so impossible to read them all, but I read a few of them ...... this one had me in stiches

My toddler son cried because his banana was bent the wrong way...then full of hormones, I spent 2 hours sobbing along side him because every banana I got out of the bowl was also bent the wrong way...my OH came in from work, asked why we were both crying...calmly picked up the bananas and one by one turned them over.... suddenly they were now all bending the right way

Love dad's reaction!

The only time i've been made loony by hormones is during my pregnancies and soon after but not so much loony as oblivious.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 16 Jul 2019, 18:48

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:my wife sent me a link to a facebook page where women are putting up stories from when they were 'hormonal' .... There are 20 000 comments on it so impossible to read them all, but I read a few of them ...... this one had me in stiches

Love dad's reaction!

The only time i've been made loony by hormones is during my pregnancies and soon after but not so much loony as oblivious.

My wife was hormonal after both kids. She was worse after the second birth. I used to get in trouble, she wouldn't talk to me for days and i never knew why. Not even an inkling. This went on (on and off) for about 18 months before she snapped out of it.

look up a facebook site called 'holy flaps' . If you see a dinner plate with 'fuck you' written across it, you're on the right site. ... the comments from some of the women had me in stitches.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 16 Jul 2019, 18:50

this was another one

My husband once farted so loud and it scared me so much I cried. Because he laughed so much I cry-raged that I wanted a divorce, and told him we needed to put the house on the market. Then I cried because I'd be homeless. Because of a fart.

:rofl
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby SethBullock » 18 Jul 2019, 14:02

THE DUCK AND THE LAWYER

A big city lawyer went duck hunting in rural North Dakota. He shot a bird, but it fell into the field on the other side of the fence.

As the lawyer climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked him what he was doing.

The litigator responded, "I shot a duck and it fell in this field, and now I'm going to retrieve it."

The old farmer replied, "This is my property, and you are not coming over here."

The indignant lawyer said, "I am one of the best trial attorneys in New York and, if you don't let me get that duck, I'll sue you and take everything you own."

The old farmer smiled and said, "Apparently, you don't know how we settle disputes in North Dakota. We settle small disagreements like this with the Three Kick Rule."

The lawyer asked, "What’s the Three Kick Rule?"

The Farmer replied, "Well, because the dispute occurs on my land, I get to go first. I kick you three times and then you kick me three times and so on back and forth until someone gives up."

The attorney quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old codger. He agreed to abide by the local custom.

The old farmer slowly climbed down from the tractor and walked up to the attorney. His first kick planted the toe of his heavy steel-toed work boot into the lawyer's groin and dropped him to his knees!

His second kick to the midriff sent the lawyer's last meal gushing from his mouth. The lawyer was on all fours when the farmer's third kick to his rear end sent him face-first into a fresh cow pie.

The lawyer summoned every bit of his will and remaining strength and very slowly managed to get to his feet. Wiping his face with the arm of his jacket, he said, "Okay, you old fart. Now it's my turn."

The old farmer smiled and said, "Nah, I give up. You can have the duck."
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 18 Jul 2019, 14:55

that was funny, even if it was a bit predictable. :clap
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Aussie » 18 Jul 2019, 16:30

That joke is often told by Coppers.

:bike
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby mothra » 18 Jul 2019, 16:55

mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jul 2019, 14:28

JOKE OF THE WEEK
After a tiring day, a commuter settled down into her seat and closed her eyes. As the train rolled out of Wynyard , the man sitting next to her pulled out his mobile phone and started talking in a loud voice: “Hi honey, it’s your darling, your Johnny here. I'm on the train! Yes, I know it's the 6.30 and not the 5.30, but I had a long meeting. No, honey, not with that Jennifer from the accounting office. It was with the boss. No sweetheart, you're the only one in my life. Yes, I'm sure, cross my heart!"

Fifteen minutes later, approaching Chatswood, he was still talking loudly.

Finally having had enough, the woman leans over and says into the phone, “Johnny hang up the phone and come back to bed.”

He hung up quick enough!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 29 Jul 2019, 17:59

:rofl :rofl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Aussie » 29 Jul 2019, 18:44

Hmmmmm....on second thought, that imagery is a tad creepy!!!

:OMG
Aussie

Postby Squire » 30 Jul 2019, 23:38

Squire
mountain lion

Postby SethBullock » 31 Jul 2019, 04:18

Squire wrote:Image

Winning!!

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby greggerypeccary » 31 Jul 2019, 07:00

Squire wrote:Image

You can just imagine all the Trump supporters, laying in their sisters' beds, thinking to themselves "Yeah, he's right you know".
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 31 Jul 2019, 17:09

:rofl :rofl
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby SethBullock » 01 Aug 2019, 14:37

Abolition.jpg

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby SethBullock » 03 Aug 2019, 03:48

the-matrix.jpg

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby SethBullock » 03 Aug 2019, 03:49

jet race.jpg

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby SethBullock » 03 Aug 2019, 03:50

phones.jpeg

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Aug 2019, 07:25

awesome seth.. the airplane one is the best:)
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Aug 2019, 09:34

Yup, I loved that one!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 08 Aug 2019, 12:24

Hahaha.
Aussie

Postby SethBullock » 13 Aug 2019, 07:22

52954AD0-FAF0-492A-B127-D8A510351A4F.jpeg

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby SethBullock » 14 Aug 2019, 03:34

AC1E60D0-BFA4-4F8F-B61C-FD39A91C8BF6.jpeg

SethBullock
Jaguar

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit