Strange particles from Antarctica baffle boffins

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Re: Strange particles from Antarctica baffle boffins

Postby Dax » 30 Jan 2020, 16:06

karlrand wrote:
Dax wrote: ......................................................Our universe could be a drop of water falling from a tap, hence it expanding in all directions and when the drop hits the ground our universe will explode. That's no more fanciful than the claim, of the big bang, could be a big drip. Which could account fro the massive number of drop kick drips on the planet. :rofl :rofl :rofl :grn :thumb :hlo
So are you suggesting we give up trying to understand?

How do you read something so stupid into a post that doesn't reflect that in any way. Ideologues do tend to try to move a subject to their way of wanting to see it, when they can't understand what is being said, as it's beyond their comprehension or derails their delusions.

Understanding comes from observing the reality, it doesn't come from making things up to suit the ideological approach.
Dax
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Postby karlrand » 30 Jan 2020, 16:21

Dax wrote:
karlrand wrote:
Dax wrote: ......................................................Our universe could be a drop of water falling from a tap, hence it expanding in all directions and when the drop hits the ground our universe will explode. That's no more fanciful than the claim, of the big bang, could be a big drip. Which could account fro the massive number of drop kick drips on the planet. :rofl :rofl :rofl :grn :thumb :hlo

How do you read something so stupid into a post that doesn't reflect that in any way. Ideologues do tend to try to move a subject to their way of wanting to see it, when they can't understand what is being said, as it's beyond their comprehension or derails their delusions.

Understanding comes from observing the reality, it doesn't come from making things up to suit the ideological approach.

Don’t get your knickers in a knot Agnes. If you’d been paying any attention to the many posts I’ve made on this subject you’d know I firmly believe all ideology is a form of blinkered madness. Aside from that my remark was drawing attention to your claim science was pointlessly stumbling around in the dark when I want to suggest it’s just about all we have if our species is going to survive.
karlrand
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Jan 2020, 16:27

Dax = Agnes? LOL!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby karlrand » 30 Jan 2020, 16:40

HBS Guy wrote:Dax = Agnes? LOL!

Anyone who gets under my skin cops ‘Agnes’. I have no idea why, maybe just my twisted gay humour?
karlrand
Pitbull terrier

Postby Chuck » 30 Jan 2020, 21:10

As a simpleton, - under the influence of alcohol- sometimes I feel their is other worlds which exists within our bodies, especially when I take into consideration of germs and viruses.

As I’m on God's spiritual influence-alcohol- sometimes what others perceive as a composite of the Universe matters, it is actual part of the body of something we call as heavenly being.

Especially If we believe there got to be aliens out there.

As I mentioned piss is talking, but I doubt If anyone can debunk this theory!
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby pinkeye » 30 Jan 2020, 23:30

Chuck wrote:It is indisputable that the majority of mankind has a need to believe in god's or spiritual being, except for the odd few people.
At best, DAX should have mentioned that the majority are gullible. It is what he would determine as the non-gullible, that would be classified as the nut cases.

It’s ironic that all the examples that DAX refers too as having more knowledge about the earth, all believed in some form of gods or spiritual being.

The Christian world, finally copied what the Muslim world knew many centuries ago. And the Muslim's believed in the same GOD as the Christian's and Jews.

I followed the alternative religion in my younger days by attending the Sunday session at the pub and still continue this practice to this day.

As I’m writing this post, I’m partaking in some holy water - the god spirit is manipulating my thoughts and hands on the keyboard. :c :c :c :rofl :rofl

Well you better drink lots more.

FYI... Christians were present before the followers of Islam. I'm not particularly OWNING that.. but it IS A FACT.
Sorry to rock your rickety boat.

Islam CAME LATER...…. :roll
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 30 Jan 2020, 23:39

Bongalong wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Well this thread went off topic fast!

The particles detected coming from Antarctica are like high energy neutrinos. One problem: high energy neutrinos can’t pass through the earth.

As you were.

Yeh, like: wtf does 'vacillations' mean? :OMG :buddy :buddy :buddy :buddy :buddy

U are such a sweetie.

Look it up in your Funk and Wagnalls. :bgrin
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Dax » 31 Jan 2020, 04:50

karlrand wrote:
Dax wrote:
karlrand wrote:

Don’t get your knickers in a knot Agnes. If you’d been paying any attention to the many posts I’ve made on this subject you’d know I firmly believe all ideology is a form of blinkered madness. Aside from that my remark was drawing attention to your claim science was pointlessly stumbling around in the dark when I want to suggest it’s just about all we have if our species is going to survive.

There is nowhere where I claim "science was pointlessly stumbling around in the dark", you just made that up again to try to get out of your inability to do anything but change the direction of the conversation so you can be right, which is typical of ideological clones and they are wrong all the time. Just go look in a mirror and you'll soon see your own reality, which you will deny, or excuse.

There is nothing science can do to create a survival mode for humanity, science is just an investigative experimental approach to life, it's humans that have to make the changes and like you, they never will. You want others to do it for you and that will never happen as long as just about everyone sits in the same boat as you, do nothing but moan and rely upon empty hope.
Dax
Jaguar

Postby karlrand » 31 Jan 2020, 06:40

Chuck wrote:As a simpleton, - under the influence of alcohol- sometimes I feel their is other worlds which exists within our bodies, especially when I take into consideration of germs and viruses.

As I’m on God's spiritual influence-alcohol- sometimes what others perceive as a composite of the Universe matters, it is actual part of the body of something we call as heavenly being.

Difficult to debunk without clinical proof. I have one quesion though. What makes you think our bodies don’t themselves contain. aliens?
karlrand
Pitbull terrier

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Jan 2020, 06:44

karlrand wrote:
Chuck wrote:As a simpleton, - under the influence of alcohol- sometimes I feel their is other worlds which exists within our bodies, especially when I take into consideration of germs and viruses.

Difficult to debunk without clinical proof. I have one quesion though. What makes you think our bodies don’t themselves contain. aliens?

How do we know if Viruses are aliens ? No one can really say what they are or how they developed... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby karlrand » 31 Jan 2020, 07:33

DonDeeHippy wrote:
karlrand wrote:

How do we know if Viruses are aliens ? No one can really say what they are or how they developed... :purple

Depends on your definition of ‘aliens’. In the 1980’s there was some serious discussion in scientific circles that some viruses originated off planet.
The topic was soon dropped so I doubt anyone still takes it seriously . However, some in the science community still think this a possibility. The
amount of effort they go to preventing anything ’nasty’ being bought back to earth from the moon, mars and now asteroids tells us they aren’t sure.
Room for another conspiracy theory? Not to worry, we are our own worst enemy.
karlrand
Pitbull terrier

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Jan 2020, 08:11

karlrand wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
karlrand wrote:

Depends on your definition of ‘aliens’. In the 1980’s there was some serious discussion in scientific circles that some viruses originated off planet.
The topic was soon dropped so I doubt anyone still takes it seriously . However, some in the science community still think this a possibility. The
amount of effort they go to preventing anything ’nasty’ being bought back to earth from the moon, mars and now asteroids tells us they aren’t sure.
Room for another conspiracy theory? Not to worry, we are our own worst enemy.

But are we our own worse enemies, it might be aliens up above with the puppet strings..... :b
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby Chuck » 31 Jan 2020, 08:37

pinkeye wrote:
Chuck wrote:It is indisputable that the majority of mankind has a need to believe in god's or spiritual being, except for the odd few people.
At best, DAX should have mentioned that the majority are gullible. It is what he would determine as the non-gullible, that would be classified as the nut cases.

It’s ironic that all the examples that DAX refers too as having more knowledge about the earth, all believed in some form of gods or spiritual being.

The Christian world, finally copied what the Muslim world knew many centuries ago. And the Muslim's believed in the same GOD as the Christian's and Jews.

I followed the alternative religion in my younger days by attending the Sunday session at the pub and still continue this practice to this day.

As I’m writing this post, I’m partaking in some holy water - the god spirit is manipulating my thoughts and hands on the keyboard. :c :c :c :rofl :rofl

FYI... Christians were present before the followers of Islam. I'm not particularly OWNING that.. but it IS A FACT.

What I was trying to point out, that having any form spiritual beliefs doesn’t necessarily makes u a nutter.

My understanding of DAX comments, is that having any spiritual beliefs, it automatically made u a flat earth person.
Unfortunately, in his effort to deride Christians, the majority of his examples of previous civilisations also had spirit connections.

With reference to Muslim’s, it is claimed that as an example, Copernicus gained most of his knowledge about the Earth from the Muslim world.

The linkage of - same god for the 3 religions- that I may have failed to get across, is at least to the best of my knowledge is that the Muslims believed in a round Earth prior to the other two.
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby karlrand » 31 Jan 2020, 09:17

Chuck wrote:What I was trying to point out, that having any form spiritual beliefs doesn’t necessarily makes u a nutter.

True but any organised religion that tries to &/or succeeds in forcing it’s belief system on everyone else is a real danger.
karlrand
Pitbull terrier

Postby Dax » 31 Jan 2020, 10:52

Chuck wrote:What I was trying to point out, that having any form spiritual beliefs doesn’t necessarily makes u a nutter.

My understanding of DAX comments, is that having any spiritual beliefs, it automatically made u a flat earth person.
Unfortunately, in his effort to deride Christians, the majority of his examples of previous civilisations also had spirit connections.

With reference to Muslim’s, it is claimed that as an example, Copernicus gained most of his knowledge about the Earth from the Muslim world.

The linkage of - same god for the 3 religions- that I may have failed to get across, is at least to the best of my knowledge is that the Muslims believed in a round Earth prior to the other two.

Wrong again, the majority of early societies were animists, not spiritualists and there is a huge difference. Spiritualists/god nutters, all believe in some higher being or life force compatible with humans. Animists believe in the power and control of nature and so they cared for and lived with nature. Those claiming spirituality, are just like all ideologues, they think they are right.

Copernicus got his information from India and Asia, as did the muslims. Animists world wide knew the earth was round and how long a day was, Aus, Mayan and other animist societies have recorded facts which show they were and are light years ahead of ideological humanity with their understanding and knowledge of life and it's role on the planet. In the Aus case, that goes back more than 50000 years before the invention of god and its associated bizarre spirituality.
Dax
Jaguar

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Jan 2020, 11:22

Animism the belief that all natural things, such as plants, animals, rocks, and thunder, have spirits and can influence human events

Animism is the religious belief that objects, places and creatures all possess a distinct spiritual essence. Potentially, animism perceives all things—animals, plants, rocks, rivers, weather systems, human handiwork and perhaps even words—as animated and alive

Animism is the idea that all things—animate and inanimate—possess a spirit or an essence. First coined in 1871, animism is a key feature in many ancient religions, especially of indigenous tribal cultures. Animism is a foundational element in the development of ancient human spirituality, and it can be identified in different forms throughout major modern world religions.

The founder of Animism was named Sir Edward Burnett Tylor who was a British anthropologist. He defined the religion in 1871 by researching and studying the origins of other religions. Sir Edward believed that souls resided in all natural objects apart from human beings. Other anthropologists such as Emilie, Durkheim and Tim Ingold have considered the concept of Animism and recognized it as a formal belief.

Key Takeaways: Animism
Animism is the concept that all elements of the material world—all people, animals, objects, geographic features, and natural phenomena—possess a spirit that connects them to each other.
Animism is a feature of various ancient and modern religions, including Shinto, the traditional Japanese folk religion.
Today, animism is often used as an anthropological term when discussing different systems of belief.

Animism Definition
The modern definition of animism is the idea that all things—including people, animals, geographic features, natural phenomenon, and inanimate objects—possess a spirit that connects them to one another. Animism is an anthropological construct used to identify common threads of spirituality between different systems of beliefs.

Animism is often used to illustrate contrasts between ancient beliefs and modern organized religion. It most cases, animism is not considered to be a religion in its own right, but rather a feature of various practices and beliefs.

Origins
Animism is a key feature of both ancient and modern spiritual practices, but it wasn’t given its modern definition until the late 1800s. Historians believe that animism is foundational to the human spirituality, dating back to the Paleolithic period and the hominids that existed at that time.

Historically, attempts have been made to define the human spiritual experience by philosophers and religious leaders. Around 400 B.C., Pythagoras discussed connection and union between the individual soul and the divine soul, indicating a belief in an overarching "soulness" of humans and objects. He is thought to have enhanced these beliefs while studying with ancient Egyptians, whose reverence for life in nature and personification of death indicate strong animism beliefs.

Plato identified a three-part soul in both individuals and cities in Republic, published around 380 B.C., while Aristotle defined living things as the things that posses a spirit in On the Soul, published in 350 B.C. The idea of an animus mundi, or a world soul, is derived from these ancient philosophers, and it was the subject of philosophical and, later, scientific thought for centuries before being clearly defined in the later 19th Century.

Though many thinkers thought to identify the connection between natural and supernatural worlds, the modern definition of animism was not coined until 1871, when Sir Edward Burnett Tyler used it in his book, Primitive Culture, to define the oldest religious practices.

As a result of Tyler’s work, animism is commonly associated with primitive cultures, but elements of animism can be observed in the world’s major organized religions. Shinto, for example, is the traditional religion of Japan practiced by more than 112 million people. At its core is the belief in spirits, known as kami, which inhabit all things, a belief that links modern Shinto with ancient animistic practices.

Source of the Spirit

Within indigenous Australian tribal communities, there exists a strong totemist tradition. The totem, usually a plant or an animal, possesses supernatural powers and is held is reverence as an emblem or symbol of the tribal community. Often, there are taboos regarding touching, eating, or harming the totem. The source of the spirit of the totem is the living entity, the plant or the animal, rather than an inanimate object.

Animism is regarded as the most primitive stage in the evolution of religion. It is suggested that the contemplation of dreams and trances and the observation of death led primitive peoples to conceive of the Soul and of human spirits, and that these spiritual conceptions were then projected onto the natural world.

Yup as far as beliefs and religions go .. Animism is OK :purple
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby Dax » 31 Jan 2020, 11:59

Edward Burnett Tylor was a god nutter and like all god nutters they have to categorise everything in such a way as to suit their deranged beliefs. So what ignorant fools like him say, real people take not notice. They know he and his ilk we just god nutter ideologues who had to put everyone in the same box to satisfy their delusions and support their beliefs. Even when the historical facts show the opposite. Totems were use by just a very small number if nations and they were representative of natural phenomena, the majority never used them at all in any way.

It's the adherents to what god nutter call animism, who have the right understanding of how they saw life and the planet. Using a god nutter definition, is no different to claiming a non existent god exists.

I was taught by my grandparents about the land, dream time and how life and the planet was viewed. It has nothing to do with beliefs, the stories are about life and the association with the big picture, all revolve around giving children and understanding of the link between all living things and the land. No spirits, just stories to relate reality to kids and give them an appreciation of life and how it operates.

Most people think the dreaming and dream time are one and the same things, but they are very different and guide us into the future. That's why they kept the land so pristine for tens of thousand of years, they understood the links between all living things and their reliance upon the land for life to continue. You can live by god nutters definitions of life, it's easy to see how that's working for you and the future.
Dax
Jaguar

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Jan 2020, 12:54

Dax wrote:Edward Burnett Tylor was a god nutter and like all god nutters they have to categorise everything in such a way as to suit their deranged beliefs. So what ignorant fools like him say, real people take not notice. They know he and his ilk we just god nutter ideologues who had to put everyone in the same box to satisfy their delusions and support their beliefs. Even when the historical facts show the opposite. Totems were use by just a very small number if nations and they were representative of natural phenomena, the majority never used them at all in any way.

It's the adherents to what god nutter call animism, who have the right understanding of how they saw life and the planet. Using a god nutter definition, is no different to claiming a non existent god exists.

I was taught by my grandparents about the land, dream time and how life and the planet was viewed. It has nothing to do with beliefs, the stories are about life and the association with the big picture, all revolve around giving children and understanding of the link between all living things and the land. No spirits, just stories to relate reality to kids and give them an appreciation of life and how it operates.

Most people think the dreaming and dream time are one and the same things, but they are very different and guide us into the future. That's why they kept the land so pristine for tens of thousand of years, they understood the links between all living things and their reliance upon the land for life to continue. You can live by god nutters definitions of life, it's easy to see how that's working for you and the future.

you will have to change the name of what you believe in Dax
Edward Burnett Tylor invented the Name and it's meaning. If it's not your belief that he named and defined then you don't believe in Animism...….
Be like saying you believe in Scientology but not the scientology that Ron Hubbard created, named and Defined...….

The English got here first but wouldn't of been the last people to settle and take over Australia. This was unfortunate for the Aboriginals but inevitable. At least today we can appreciate the ties they had with the land and hopefully learn from it.....:purple
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby Dax » 31 Jan 2020, 15:22

Not prepared to make up new names, nothing wrong with the name as it does represent the indigenous respect for natural life. Indigenous peoples of the world, could be classed as nature lovers and carers. Whilst ideological peoples, can only be classed as nature destroyers and they are.

The poms didn't get here first, French, dutch, chinese, Portuguese, Indonesians all came to parts of Aus before the poms and decided to leave it as it was. Then poms came here and started wiping out the people. claiming they were animals, which is exactly how god nutters approach everything on the planet. Take over, wipe out the people and destroy the land, they have done nothing else for over a thousand years and lets not forget their never ending wars contributing to the destruction. Just so they can claim control and enslavement.
Dax
Jaguar

Postby karlrand » 31 Jan 2020, 15:40

Dax wrote:Not prepared to make up new names, nothing wrong with the name as it does represent the indigenous respect for natural life. Indigenous peoples of the world, could be classed as nature lovers and carers. Whilst ideological peoples, can only be classed as nature destroyers and they are.

The poms didn't get here first, French, dutch, chinese, Portuguese, Indonesians all came to parts of Aus before the poms and decided to leave it as it was. Then poms came here and started wiping out the people. claiming they were animals, which is exactly how god nutters approach everything on the planet. Take over, wipe out the people and destroy the land, they have done nothing else for over a thousand years and lets not forget their never ending wars contributing to the destruction. Just so they can claim control and enslavement.

True but let’s not pretend they’ve ceased trying to play that dirty game.
karlrand
Pitbull terrier

Postby pinkeye » 01 Feb 2020, 02:04

DonDeeHippy wrote:
karlrand wrote:

warning warning !!!

401 Authorisation Required.

Seriously ??

YOU ALL MISSED OUT on an almighty reply.
Too bad, so Sad.
:up :up
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 01 Feb 2020, 02:16

Chuck wrote:
pinkeye wrote:

What I was trying to point out, that having any form spiritual beliefs doesn’t necessarily makes u a nutter.

AHH you see the ARABS were the ones that first looked deeply into the sky, and were supreme in their command of very esoteric and mathematical concepts, that were far in advance of the WEST.

( I mean NO disrespect to our first people, who were doing it long before even the ARABS, but they did not have a written language (as far as I know). They had message sticks, and paintings, but I don't THINK they had an alphabet. Verbal history, not written. )

BUT the Arabian scholars WERE NOT MUSLIMS. Those incredible Arab Scholars were NOT MUSLIM.

They CAME BEFORE the rise of Christ or Mohammed ,.. ISLAMISM came centuries after those ancient ARAB scholars.

They were NOT MUSLIMS. They were ARABS. We still use much of their findings in our daily lives. .

Hope that helps.. perhaps you should look a little deeper... assumptions lead to a slippery slope.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 01 Feb 2020, 02:47

DonDeeHippy wrote:
Dax wrote:……. animism, who have the right understanding of how they saw life and the planet. Using a god nutter definition, is no different to claiming a non existent god exists.

Edward Burnett Tylor invented the Name and it's meaning. If it's not your belief that he named and defined then you don't believe in Animism...….
Be like saying you believe in Scientology but not the scientology that Ron Hubbard created, named and Defined...….

The English got here first but wouldn't of been the last people to settle and take over Australia. This was unfortunate for the Aboriginals but inevitable. At least today we can appreciate the ties they had with the land and hopefully learn from it.....:purple

Hey DDH.. I don't like what you said there.
…………….

....:purple[/quote]

That is so illogical it requires comment.

Bit silly to bring Scientology in as a comparison for Animism.. :roll :huh

Really stupid, you couldn't find 2 , that is two, not to or too, but two, more different aspects of humans, than Animists and Scientologists.
If you are saying everyone has the GOD gene, you are wrong.
Some do, apparently. Folks like Izzy and all evangelicals , if not crooks,... are seriously GOD-GENED OUT.

Personally? I don't judge. It is your right, apparently, to hold whatever belief you may hold without fear of retribution.

The English got here first but wouldn't of been the last people to settle and take over Australia. This was unfortunate for the Aboriginals but inevitable. At least today we can appreciate the ties they had with the land and hopefully learn from it.....

Could you be any denser.?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby DonDeeHippy » 01 Feb 2020, 03:53

pinkeye wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
Dax wrote:……. animism, who have the right understanding of how they saw life and the planet. Using a god nutter definition, is no different to claiming a non existent god exists.

Hey DDH.. I don't like what you said there.
…………….

....:purple

That is so illogical it requires comment.

Bit silly to bring Scientology in as a comparison for Animism.. :roll :huh

Really stupid, you couldn't find 2 , that is two, not to or too, but two, more different aspects of humans, than Animists and Scientologists.
If you are saying everyone has the GOD gene, you are wrong.
Some do, apparently. Folks like Izzy and all evangelicals , if not crooks,... are seriously GOD-GENED OUT.

Personally? I don't judge. It is your right, apparently, to hold whatever belief you may hold without fear of retribution.

The English got here first but wouldn't of been the last people to settle and take over Australia. This was unfortunate for the Aboriginals but inevitable. At least today we can appreciate the ties they had with the land and hopefully learn from it.....

Could you be any denser.?[/quote]
Edward Burnett Tylor invented the Name Animism and defined what the name means and it's definition as a religion...
Ron Hubbard invented the Name Scientology and defined what the name means and it's definition as a religion..

that is the only similarity I made Pink :purple
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby DonDeeHippy » 01 Feb 2020, 04:10

Dax wrote:Not prepared to make up new names, nothing wrong with the name as it does represent the indigenous respect for natural life. Indigenous peoples of the world, could be classed as nature lovers and carers. Whilst ideological peoples, can only be classed as nature destroyers and they are.

The poms didn't get here first, French, dutch, chinese, Portuguese, Indonesians all came to parts of Aus before the poms and decided to leave it as it was. Then poms came here and started wiping out the people. claiming they were animals, which is exactly how god nutters approach everything on the planet. Take over, wipe out the people and destroy the land, they have done nothing else for over a thousand years and lets not forget their never ending wars contributing to the destruction. Just so they.can claim control and enslavement.

Hold on Dax, all those countries where god nutters….
The dutch found WA and sailed along all the barren land there for days and though they reached the end of the world , found no habitable land and tuned around..They think the Spanish where near the cape as well...
The French came to aus 2 days after the first fleet, hence the name Frenchman's bay.
If any of these European countries had settled in Australia the results to the native population would of been the same if not worse than the English....
Just the Fact the French got there 2 days after the first fleet should tell you something...

Phillip also had to adopt a policy towards the Eora Aboriginal people, who lived around the waters of Sydney Harbour.[2] Phillip ordered that they must be well treated, and that anyone killing Aboriginal people would be hanged. Phillip befriended an Eora man called Bennelong,[2] and later took him to England. On the beach at Manly, a misunderstanding arose and Phillip was speared in the shoulder: but he ordered his men not to retaliate.[41] Phillip went some way towards winning the trust of the Eora, although they remained wary of the settlers. Soon, a virulent disease, smallpox that was believed to be on account of the white settlers, and other European-introduced epidemics, ravaged the Eora population.

Yeah the first governor was a monster..... :purple
:purple
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic