Need for Unbiased Moderators

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.
.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby pinkeye » 07 Jan 2020, 01:18

Moderators..?

Unbiased..?


:jump
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby DonDeeHippy » 07 Jan 2020, 04:38

Bongalong wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:That's why I vote for the Liberals because I like Liberal thinking :purple

You voted for copper internet :yak yak ???

I've got satellite :PC

...but you still voted for copper internet? :c :PC :PC :PC

who do you vote for Bongy ? :purple

Don't like answering questions bro? :bgrin

you made a statement then didn't answer a question Bongy, Is that last comment for me or you :tweed
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2274
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby DonDeeHippy » 07 Jan 2020, 04:38

pinkeye wrote:Moderators..?

Unbiased..?


:jump

:grn
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2274
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby Chuck » 07 Jan 2020, 15:53

pinkeye wrote:That is totally irrelevant. Doh.!? AND you still haven't answered the (unasked question) question...
Are you happy with the NBN?
and I'll add another
regardless of the
YES or NO

….. WHY...//?
For what I use it for, it service my needs - keep in touch with friends, annoy people like u and put in an odd order for buying shares etc.

I’m only on a $60 per month deal with Telstra. I would be happier if the deal had great data allowance.

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion
 
Posts: 789
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby DonDeeHippy » 07 Jan 2020, 17:33

I'm with the NBN satellite and very happy, well done government
So yes I did vote for the NBN
Actually a few of my friends and my sons are on copper NBN and when I have visited we have watched Netflix without a hitch, I don't see what the problem is (from my observations) :bgrin :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2274
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby Chuck » 07 Jan 2020, 18:30

DonDeeHippy wrote:I'm with the NBN satellite and very happy, well done government
So yes I did vote for the NBN
Actually a few of my friends and my sons are on copper NBN and when I have visited we have watched Netflix without a hitch, I don't see what the problem is (from my observations) :bgrin :purple
Thanx, for the confirmation of my comments!

We are dealing with brainwashed idiots!

They definitely not levelled headed!
Even banging their heads with a chisel won’t change their intransigence mind to their misplaced logic!

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion
 
Posts: 789
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jan 2020, 19:23

Chuck wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:I'm with the NBN satellite and very happy, well done government
So yes I did vote for the NBN
Actually a few of my friends and my sons are on copper NBN and when I have visited we have watched Netflix without a hitch, I don't see what the problem is (from my observations) :bgrin :purple
Thanx, for the confirmation of my comments!

We are dealing with brainwashed idiots!

They definitely not levelled headed!
Even banging their heads with a chisel won’t change their intransigence mind to their misplaced logic!

Chuck


yeah .. two people are happy with their service while 100 aren't. I guess an idiot like you would consider that success. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9684
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby Chuck » 07 Jan 2020, 21:02

johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:I'm with the NBN satellite and very happy, well done government
So yes I did vote for the NBN
Actually a few of my friends and my sons are on copper NBN and when I have visited we have watched Netflix without a hitch, I don't see what the problem is (from my observations) :bgrin :purple
Thanx, for the confirmation of my comments!

We are dealing with brainwashed idiots!

They definitely not levelled headed!
Even banging their heads with a chisel won’t change their intransigence mind to their misplaced logic!

Chuck


yeah .. two people are happy with their service while 100 aren't. I guess an idiot like you would consider that success. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
He! Twit.
Does the following comment infers that I’m I happy.
"For what I use it for, it services my needs"

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion
 
Posts: 789
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jan 2020, 21:11

Chuck wrote:He! Twit.
Does the following comment infers that I’m I happy.
"For what I use it for, it services my needs"

Chuck


That's exactly what it means :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9684
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby Chuck » 07 Jan 2020, 22:41

johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:He! Twit.
Does the following comment infers that I’m I happy.
"For what I use it for, it services my needs"

Chuck
That's exactly what it means :roll
U need to go back to primary school!

It could mean, I’m prepared to put up with it, but still be displeased.

I admitted to I having a problem with grammar but ur simply woeful!

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion
 
Posts: 789
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby pinkeye » 07 Jan 2020, 22:54

so ? why not answer honestly.?

Just like the rest of us you don't like it... servicing basic needs ? not inspiring is it.?

I had literally years of drama... NBN had to pay me compensation ( NOT enough)…

BUT we are stuck with it for now. Seeing as it is already redundant, new things are appearing.
I'm getting too old to bother with that shit.

I remember sending a 'telegram'.

More than one, in fact. I doubt people these days have a clue about that, maybe, ? BUT the NBN is a disaster.
No question, just a fact.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby johnsmith » 08 Jan 2020, 17:32

Chuck wrote:It could mean, I’m prepared to put up with it, but still be displeased.


it could, but given the rest of your comments on the topic, i doubt it.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9684
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby Chuck » 08 Jan 2020, 18:37

johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:It could mean, I’m prepared to put up with it, but still be displeased.
it could, but given the rest of your comments on the topic, i doubt it.
Its simply ur misplaced interpretation!

As I said, it service my current needs but I would like more data allowance for the price.

I seem to run out of data and end up being constrained to pester u people!
Chuck
mountain lion
 
Posts: 789
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby johnsmith » 08 Jan 2020, 18:56

Chuck wrote:Its simply ur misplaced interpretation!


nothing misplaced about it. You've spent the last two days defending the clusterfuck we've got thanks to the libs. Claiming people were happy with it. Only a true moron would do that if they weren't happy with it


ohh wait, i see my mistake,Seems you were finally right, I misinterpreted it after all. :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9684
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby Chuck » 08 Jan 2020, 19:10

johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:Its simply ur misplaced interpretation!


nothing misplaced about it. You've spent the last two days defending the clusterfuck we've got thanks to the libs. Claiming people were happy with it. Only a true moron would do that if they weren't happy with it


ohh wait, i see my mistake,Seems you were finally right, I misinterpreted it after all. :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin
Did I use the word happy, I can’t recall it!

I never noticed any difference between Labor's being in control and when MT got involved.

I’m on FTTP which supposedly is to be better to FTTN, but it is no better then the previous ADSL2.

Labor's best option for household connection!

What an improvement, what a joke!
Chuck
mountain lion
 
Posts: 789
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Jan 2020, 19:16

CVC would have been discarded by now so you would only pay for the data used. Libs keeping the CVC—take it up with them.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55097
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby DonDeeHippy » 08 Jan 2020, 19:25

Chuck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:It could mean, I’m prepared to put up with it, but still be displeased.
it could, but given the rest of your comments on the topic, i doubt it.
Its simply ur misplaced interpretation!

As I said, it service my current needs but I would like more data allowance for the price.

I seem to run out of data and end up being constrained to pester u people!

Are you with the NBN copper network ? I thought they gave almost unlimited Data fairly cheep ? I've read it's more a problem of speed reliability than amounts of Download.... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2274
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby DonDeeHippy » 08 Jan 2020, 20:04

Chuck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:I'm with the NBN satellite and very happy, well done government
So yes I did vote for the NBN
Actually a few of my friends and my sons are on copper NBN and when I have visited we have watched Netflix without a hitch, I don't see what the problem is (from my observations) :bgrin :purple
Thanx, for the confirmation of my comments!

We are dealing with brainwashed idiots!

They definitely not levelled headed!
Even banging their heads with a chisel won’t change their intransigence mind to their misplaced logic!

Chuck


yeah .. two people are happy with their service while 100 aren't. I guess an idiot like you would consider that success. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
He! Twit.
Does the following comment infers that I’m I happy.
"For what I use it for, it services my needs"

Chuck

Sorry Chuck, but since this tread made me think about it I asked my parents about their internet, they live right on the beach and their phone lines are so bad when NBN came none of their neibours could use it so they all use wireless... So I'm good with NBN satellite my kids are ok but for my parents it's unusable and now they lost their home line as well..... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2274
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby Chuck » 08 Jan 2020, 20:32

DonDeeHippy wrote:Sorry Chuck, but since this tread made me think about it I asked my parents about their internet, they live right on the beach and their phone lines are so bad when NBN came none of their neibours could use it so they all use wireless... So I'm good with NBN satellite my kids are ok but for my parents it's unusable and now they lost their home line as well..... :purple
No need to be sorry at all!
Not surprised at all, my wife keeps says the NBN landline is worse then the copper connection.

And my household is supposed to have Rudd's (Labor's) top notch system.

It is worse then many third world system, thanks to Labor.

Unfortunately, some people ended up with a worse system then me, thanks to MT. ( A pseudo Labor oriented coalition member).

CHUCK
Chuck
mountain lion
 
Posts: 789
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Jan 2020, 20:39

Sounds like you are on FTTN.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55097
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby Chuck » 08 Jan 2020, 21:10

HBS Guy wrote:Sounds like you are on FTTN.
Definitely not!

I had to drill the holes thru my steel frame and run plastic conduit thru the wall and install a new power point for the NBN installation.
I’ve dealt with fibre and it installations at my last place of employment.

My steel frame is the real deal, not the flimsy shit with holes in it, that they sell these days?

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion
 
Posts: 789
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby johnsmith » 08 Jan 2020, 21:35

Chuck wrote:I had to drill the holes thru my steel frame and run plastic conduit thru the wall and install a new power point for the NBN installation.


as has everyone else, be it fibre or coax. The nbn needs a power supply.

once again you have no idea what you're talking about
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9684
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby Chuck » 08 Jan 2020, 22:20

johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:I had to drill the holes thru my steel frame and run plastic conduit thru the wall and install a new power point for the NBN installation.


as has everyone else, be it fibre or coax. The nbn needs a power supply.

once again you have no idea what you're talking about
Only some may need too, U fuck wit!
It depends where the NBN connector box is to be installed.

Most contractors, try to con the installation to the outer wall near a power point.

As an occasional contractor, time is money to u, and the quality of the workmanship is not important

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion
 
Posts: 789
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby SethBullock » 09 Jan 2020, 10:13

HBS Guy wrote:This is a left-oriented board tho we do not discriminate against rightwhingers.


We are right WINGERS, Monk. :roll
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2642
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Need for Unbiased Moderators

Postby SethBullock » 09 Jan 2020, 10:15

DonDeeHippy wrote:That's why I vote for the Liberals because I like Liberal thinking :purple


*Gasp!*
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2642
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests