Djokovic V apparently some illed will?!!?

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Djokovic V apparently some illed will?!!?

Postby Bongalong » 15 Jul 2019, 13:16

https://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/wimbledon/wimbledon-crowd-lets-itself-down-in-djokovicfederer-classic/news-story/3fbc6455f0345fa01b29b81b770c5689

I love Federer but Djokovic has always given me a reason to equally, if not more, love him for his simple ability and grit and, of course, his perfectly gentlemen-like behaviour. He's a model for us all, like Federer,.. and Yes, Nadal too... and Murray etc...(... you get my drift!!!)

I congratulate him as I think we all do. Yes, I wanted Federer to win when I was watching: I AM GUILTY of everything ... but that doesn't mean I don't love Djokovich. I think he knows this... Yugoslavs are friendly yeh!??! Yes: we all know they can be the nicest people on the planet!!!!!!!
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Re: Djokovic V apparently some illed will?!!?

Postby Bongalong » 15 Jul 2019, 13:17

To be clear: I CONGRATULATE OUR NEW WIMBLEDON (MEN'S, lol :tweed ) OVERLORD :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Return to Off Topic