Oink Oink

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Oink Oink

Postby pinkeye » 31 Mar 2019, 02:08

The name is Eddie McQuire.

That man shouldn't have been in his position at Collingwood for so long. He is a grub, a grime and I'm sure more than partially responsible for the appalling behaviour of some AFL Players, in general. Not a good look. The creep should lose his position... it's just a step too far. The man is an ignoramus, and I'm sure he does nothing for the good of the sport. Not to me anyway. Despicable, and not the first time he's shown what a sleaze he is.. I think AFL ? I think YUK... thugs and creeps.

BUT THE AFL EXECUTIVE OBVIOUSLY don't agree. All they did was acknowledge his apology. Pathetic. I do hope they do something else too.

Racist sexist ..all the ...ists.

Shame shame shame.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Re: Oink Oink

Postby SethBullock » 31 Mar 2019, 03:34

Of course, I had to google to find out what this was all about. Having done that, I agree with you Pink.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary
SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 31 Mar 2019, 09:58

I don't get you people sometimes, some put links and no comments, others comments with no links .... we're not fucking mind readers

if you're talking about the coin toss incident then I think it's been blown out of proportion. Yeah he said something stupid, but he didn't know who she was nor her situation.

it's not like we don't all put our foot in our mouths on occasion :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Bongalong » 31 Mar 2019, 17:00

The best comment was that he was just the 1980s f***tard!

:bike :bike :PC
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Jaguar

Postby Dax » 31 Mar 2019, 18:26

McQuire, is your typical racist elitist and regularly makes those sort of comments. Can understand why other racists would class it as just foot in mouth, abusive racists always try to make excuses when they see a mirror of themselves.

That's what people like McQuire are like, they can only see themselves and their insane ideological viewpoint, everyone else is below them in their eyes and they constantly put their foot in it. They have no idea of what they truly are until they can no longer hold their inner thoughts in, but even though they do, they are so self-centred they still refuse to believe they are in the wrong. To them everyone else is wrong and the problem, never them.

McQuire should be thrown off air permanently his track record proves he's incapable of unbiased ethical comment, his inner thoughts always come out in the end and he abuses those he is supposed to be supporting in commentary.
Dax
Cheetah

Postby Bongalong » 31 Mar 2019, 18:47

He has to go: it's time to end channel eddie I'm afraid!

:bgrin

******* Lol, and who's going to care? It's just 1980s sell sell sell crap anyway! He doesn't care!! He might pretend to care but he really doesn't!!!
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 31 Mar 2019, 19:30

Yes ..
But I should say THE SYDNEY SWANS not COLLINGWOOD. OOPS. :emb He obviously thinks he's a funny man. :roll

He's likely to just get nothing in the way of penalty. All those fuckheads will think his embarrassment and apology was hard enough, for HIM. PATHETIC BUNCH of Officials and regulators.

As for LINKS.?? Nuh UH …. don't do that... I comment ..if you're interested, LOOK IT UP YOURSELF.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 31 Mar 2019, 20:41

pinkeye wrote:As for LINKS.?? Nuh UH …. don't do that... I comment ..if you're interested, LOOK IT UP YOURSELF.

that's a lazy bullshit cop out.

You still haven't said, were you referring to the coin toss incident? I already told you, I'm not a fucking mind reader.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Mar 2019, 20:44

If you are commenting on an article you read citing the source is the courteous thing to do.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 01 Apr 2019, 00:48

Not an article, a TEEVEE news report. I wouldn't know how to post the LINK.

I could have said.. see your local TV... :roll
GET OVER YOURSELVES.

I choose NOT to post links, basically don't know how (well maybe I do ) but I never have. I DON'T WANT TO.

Plus.. you can could all see it for yourselves. :roll

Has Eddie McQuire said something else as stupid and ignorant since the TOSS.?? Not that I have seen. You are not only NOT a mindreader, you're a stirring arsehole. FUCK YOU JS. You have a brain, try using it. GEE I wonder what she is referring to. :roll

Fuck off JS if you are that mindless.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 01 Apr 2019, 00:52

HBS Guy wrote:If you are commenting on an article you read citing the source is the courteous thing to do.

If I was reading an article aka Newspaper .. I WOULD reference it.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby greggerypeccary » 01 Apr 2019, 10:13

SethBullock wrote:Of course, I had to google to find out what this was all about. Having done that, I agree with you Pink.

Eddie is the perfect example of an Australian boofhread.

He's basically harmless, but a real dickhead.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Bongalong » 01 Apr 2019, 12:08

greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:Of course, I had to google to find out what this was all about. Having done that, I agree with you Pink.

Eddie is the perfect example of an Australian boofhread.

He's basically harmless, but a real dickhead.

I still think the best comment was that he was just mr 1980s f***tard! :bike :bike
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 01 Apr 2019, 17:31

pinkeye wrote:Not an article, a TEEVEE news report. I wouldn't know how to post the LINK.

then you can explain what the bloody hell you are on about.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 01 Apr 2019, 21:46

:bgrin I was once described by a dear friend as a master of the enigmatic. :bgrin

But surely JS, you have a brain eh?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 02 Apr 2019, 19:13

pinkeye wrote:But surely JS, you have a brain eh?

and even with that brain, I can not master the art of mind reading.

You're lazy. Just accept it and move on stop pretending that if don't know what you're on about they are stupid.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 02 Apr 2019, 22:43

johnsmith wrote:
pinkeye wrote:But surely JS, you have a brain eh?

and even with that brain, I can not master the art of mind reading.

You're lazy. Just accept it and move on stop pretending that if don't know what you're on about they are stupid.

Hmm.. I have come out :bgrin previously and said I am lazy. I own that.

But your last sentence doesn't make sense to me.

I want to be lazy, I am. So...? why should I , old enough to be your granny, bother with all that shit. Seriously..?

You either read what I post, and think about it or not. Totally up to you. IF, and mind you that is an IF? I was so into this that I cared about links, I would post them. Sometimes I do give reference. But you see, in my days researching LAW etc it was all about books, tomes, written references.. I could do that. But mostly, on here..? the issues are so scattered and social media driven, I couldn't be bothered.

You don't have the right to chastise me, just the desire. Well DILLIGAF.?? :bgrin :bike
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 03 Apr 2019, 16:45

pinkeye wrote:You don't have the right to chastise me

sure I do :smack
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 04 Apr 2019, 02:13

OK yes you can and have.

Dilligaf.

For our American friends.. that means..

Does It Look Like I Give A Fuck. Dilligaf. :bgrin
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog