Arsehole Enforcement Officer

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Arsehole Enforcement Officer

Postby Aussie » 29 Mar 2019, 19:34

Appalling.

Why was he not immediately taken into custody by the other Cops there?
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Re: Arsehole Enforcement Officer

Postby johnsmith » 29 Mar 2019, 20:27

disgraceful.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby pinkeye » 29 Mar 2019, 21:39

worse things happen here.
Cops are power hungry arseholes.
Thats the way they are. Most cops are only in it for the power. Over YOU.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby SethBullock » 30 Mar 2019, 00:48

Part of the job is taking verbal abuse. If you can't handle it, you don't belong in the job.

I took a ton of verbal abuse as a cop and I never lost my temper. Not even once. Rolled off me like water off a duck.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary
SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 30 Mar 2019, 01:35

SethBullock wrote:Part of the job is taking verbal abuse. If you can't handle it, you don't belong in the job.

I took a ton of verbal abuse as a cop and I never lost my temper. Not even once. Rolled off me like water off a duck.

Too bad all cops aren't like that.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Sprintcyclist » 30 Mar 2019, 02:16

some idiot abuses a police officer .....................
Sprintcyclist
Cheetah

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Mar 2019, 08:03

By the time a police officer is called emotions are running high so a bit of abuse can be expected.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Squire » 30 Mar 2019, 12:07

Who called that cop an arsehole? He's worse than that.

The cop got a 66-month sentence. The police with him were complicit and should have got some jail time too.

These incidents are not isolated and this cop has probably ben involved in more crimes against detainees and the public.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6862135/New-Jersey-cop-jailed-striking-suicidal-man-dealing-drugs.html

Drug-dealing New Jersey police officer who was filmed by his partner violently striking a suicidal man in the face is jailed for five years
Paterson Police officer Ruben McAusland, 27, was sentenced on Wednesday to 66 months in prison.

He was filmed by his partner Roger Then striking the suicidal patient repeatedly in March last year

The patient was lying in a hospital bed when McAusland repeatedly hit him
McAusland was also caught selling drugs that he had stolen from crimes scenes
By EMILY CRANE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 21:06 GMT, 28 March 2019 | UPDATED: 21:07 GMT, 28 March 2019

A drug-dealing New Jersey police officer who was caught on video repeatedly hitting a suicidal man in the face in a hospital bed has been sentenced to more than five years in prison.

Paterson Police officer Ruben McAusland, 27, was sentenced on Wednesday for assaulting the patient and repeatedly distributing drugs, including ones he stole from crimes scenes while on duty. ...
Squire
mountain lion

Postby pinkeye » 01 Apr 2019, 01:00

well that is something I suppose.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Texan » 01 Apr 2019, 09:34

Squire wrote:Who called that cop an arsehole? He's worse than that.

The cop got a 66-month sentence. The police with him were complicit and should have got some jail time too.

These incidents are not isolated and this cop has probably ben involved in more crimes against detainees and the public.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6862135/New-Jersey-cop-jailed-striking-suicidal-man-dealing-drugs.html

Drug-dealing New Jersey police officer who was filmed by his partner violently striking a suicidal man in the face is jailed for five years
Paterson Police officer Ruben McAusland, 27, was sentenced on Wednesday to 66 months in prison.

He was filmed by his partner Roger Then striking the suicidal patient repeatedly in March last year

The patient was lying in a hospital bed when McAusland repeatedly hit him
McAusland was also caught selling drugs that he had stolen from crimes scenes
By EMILY CRANE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 21:06 GMT, 28 March 2019 | UPDATED: 21:07 GMT, 28 March 2019

A drug-dealing New Jersey police officer who was caught on video repeatedly hitting a suicidal man in the face in a hospital bed has been sentenced to more than five years in prison.

Paterson Police officer Ruben McAusland, 27, was sentenced on Wednesday for assaulting the patient and repeatedly distributing drugs, including ones he stole from crimes scenes while on duty. ...

It sounds like he is getting what he deserved. 5 years in prison as a former cop, loss of a career job, and a very bleak employment future. Justice served. As for the others, they should be indicted and tried if evidence exists. They get the same justice that you and I get. It irks me just like anyone else when you see a police car flying down the highway at twice the legal speed limit, but when they are busted for a crime it hits them twice as hard.
Govern wisely, and as little as possible.
President Sam Houston
Texan
mountain lion

Postby Bongalong » 01 Apr 2019, 12:13

pinkeye wrote:
SethBullock wrote:Part of the job is taking verbal abuse. If you can't handle it, you don't belong in the job.

Too bad all cops aren't robots ya mean?

You try doing the job ya pathetically cynical metho drinker.
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Jaguar

Postby Bongalong » 01 Apr 2019, 12:15

pinkeye wrote:worse things happen here.

Ya full of shite mate: the boys in blue do a fine job and get a lot of respect from the normal people amongst us by being there when the shit hits the fan!

Only idiots who look for trouble don't trust cops!
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Jaguar

Postby SethBullock » 01 Apr 2019, 13:56

pinkeye wrote:

All cops are not like that, but most of them are. The ones that can't handle it quit or get weeded out eventually.

For me, it was about self respect and winning. If I let some jerk get to me, then he wins. If I let his BS roll off me like water off a duck, I win. So when they'd act like that, I never let them win. Never. They could say anything, but after a while none of them could say anything I hadn't heard before. Just the same-old-same-old tired, worn out BS that I had heard before. Blah, blah, blah ... I couldn't care less. The most I might ever do is shake my head and think "What a jerk!". But get mad? Nope. Think about it at home after work? Nope. Lose sleep over it? Nope. That crap meant zero, zip, nada to me. And could I ever be tempted to throw away my career over some idiot and his words? Nope. Not a chance in hell.

Speakin' of hell, I was a helluva good cop.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary
SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 01 Apr 2019, 22:57

Bongalong wrote:

Ya full of shite mate: the boys in blue do a fine job and get a lot of respect from the normal people amongst us by being there when the shit hits the fan!

Oh yeah right.... :roll Guess you haven't seen the footage of police beating old men, for example. Yeah it was on the TV. Must have been 70 yrs old. Might have pissed or sick, can't that from the footage at the police, and NO I don't remember when or where.. so no link.. but yes IT was there for all to see.

And LOOK what happened to the Australian woman, who, trusting police , called to report 911 a possible assault or rape happening near her apartment. (In the US) What happened to her..? she was shot dead, in her jammies, when she came out when the Police arrived.

That former (now) cop is FINALLY in Court.

And tell that to all those families of young black men shot to death by police in the US.

YOU my friend are a particularly POOR propagandist.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Bongalong » 02 Apr 2019, 17:26

pinkeye wrote:
Bongalong wrote:

Oh yeah right.... :roll Guess you haven't seen the footage of police beating old men, for example. Yeah it was on the TV. Must have been 70 yrs old. Might have pissed or sick, can't that from the footage at the police, and NO I don't remember when or where.. so no link.. but yes IT was there for all to see.

And LOOK what happened to the Australian woman, who, trusting police , called to report 911 a possible assault or rape happening near her apartment. (In the US) What happened to her..? she was shot dead, in her jammies, when she came out when the Police arrived.

That former (now) cop is FINALLY in Court.

And tell that to all those families of young black men shot to death by police in the US.

YOU my friend are a particularly POOR propagandist.

Numbers, my dear lost idiot: where are the numbers?
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 02 Apr 2019, 22:47

Numbers have something to do with this? Please say why.

Perhaps 10 dead black teens shot by Cops don't count, but 1000 do.?

Not about numbers dear.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Return to Off Topic