Facebook to ban white nationalism

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Re: Facebook to ban white nationalism

Postby Auggie » 03 Apr 2019, 22:01

Texan wrote:If America had stayed out of world politics for the past 100 years, you’d be speaking German or Japanese. I’m all for bringing a lot of troops home and letting the world police itself, if I ever get to make that call.

As much as I hate to admit it, what you've said is correct. American dominance of global affairs has created a peaceful post-world war 2 order.
Apart from chattel slavery, Jim Crow, John C Calhoun, the Robber Barons, the Civil War, George Wallace, segregation, Ronald Reagan, violent crime, serial killers and Donald Trump, what makes America the shittest nation on earth?
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

spamone: Animal

Postby Auggie » 03 Apr 2019, 22:03

HBS Guy wrote:America was isolationist in the the 1930s and early 1940s. Her reward? Having a battleship fleet sunk and thousands killed in Pearl Harbor. Now the orange douchebag is again instituting isolationism. Hey, maybe the idiot will bring in Prohibition again!

Correct, and if America had done after World War I what they did after World War II, the latter would've never happened. If America had a treaty with France and promised to send 2 million troops to France if the Nazis invaded, Hitler wouldn't have invaded France, and even if he did, the war would've been over within a couple of years.
Apart from chattel slavery, Jim Crow, John C Calhoun, the Robber Barons, the Civil War, George Wallace, segregation, Ronald Reagan, violent crime, serial killers and Donald Trump, what makes America the shittest nation on earth?
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Bongalong » 04 Apr 2019, 16:51

Global Growing Pains............. :bgrin :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Previous

Return to Off Topic