Bongalong

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.
.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Bongalong

Postby Aussie » 18 Mar 2019, 14:05

Is having a brief holiday.

Members, if you get a polite and open warning, please don't then give me the finger. It sucks I know, but I do have the buttons.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 8472
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Bongalong

Postby johnsmith » 18 Mar 2019, 15:57

Aussie wrote:Is having a brief holiday.

Members, if you get a polite and open warning, please don't then give me the finger. It sucks I know, but I do have the buttons.



:up
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Bongalong

Postby Aussie » 18 Mar 2019, 16:57

:grn

Dopey wog!
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 8472
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Bongalong

Postby Sprintcyclist » 18 Mar 2019, 17:13

Good on you.

........ Re: Japan, Poland and Hungary .............
Postby pinkeye » 17 Mar 2019, 01:35

FUCK off creep. You are an agent of evil.


and the answer..? it's a secret. ......


Does that merit a short suspension too ?
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: 16 Jul 2018, 07:14
spamone: Animal

Re: Bongalong

Postby Sprintcyclist » 18 Mar 2019, 17:14

And this one also

.......... Re: Japan, Poland and Hungary .............
Postby greggerypeccary » 18 Mar 2019, 10:26

johnsmith wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
........ have refused muslims or refugees.

Guess how many terror attacks they have suffered in recent years ?



So your saying that New Zealand should refuse Australians?



Lol :bgrin

That shut the racist fucker up. ..............
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: 16 Jul 2018, 07:14
spamone: Animal

Re: Bongalong

Postby Aussie » 18 Mar 2019, 17:44

Mr Cyclist...if you reckon a Post needs attention, please send a PM
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 8472
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Bongalong

Postby greggerypeccary » 18 Mar 2019, 19:11

Sprintcyclist wrote:And this one also

.......... Re: Japan, Poland and Hungary .............
Postby greggerypeccary » 18 Mar 2019, 10:26

johnsmith wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
........ have refused muslims or refugees.

Guess how many terror attacks they have suffered in recent years ?



So your saying that New Zealand should refuse Australians?



Lol :bgrin

That shut the racist fucker up. ..............


Shut up, you racist fucker.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3910
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Bongalong

Postby johnsmith » 18 Mar 2019, 20:00

Aussie wrote::grn

Dopey wog!


:up
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Bongalong

Postby Bongalong » 19 Mar 2019, 17:37

lol, the forum globalist trolls are all making love :PC :hot :hot :hot :hot :hot :hot :hot :hot :hot :hot :gsp :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal


Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests