Crap from I wanna apologise to ?????

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Crap from I wanna apologise to ?????

Postby johnsmith » 07 Nov 2018, 09:04

fisherman wrote:
Bongalong wrote:There is no such thing as 'a business-man'... you have a skill and then you either do or don't go into business!

:bgrin

The problem is I wanted to have a platform where to speak and share opinion but more and more I realise that's just pointless and stupid. Look at what happened to Alex Jones' YouTube channel and social media. That speaks a lot.

you can speak and share your opinion all you like, you just have to also accept the consequences for what you say. You want to sound like a pig, you'll get called a pig.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Re: I wanna apologise to TEXAN

Postby fisherman » 07 Nov 2018, 12:40

And you speak like a Liberal Leftist SJW, you get called a Liberal Leftist SJW. And f*cking relax already. I hold no grudges. My name is not Smith.
fisherman

Postby Bongalong » 07 Nov 2018, 12:41

fisherman wrote:
Bongalong wrote:There is no such thing as 'a business-man'... you have a skill and then you either do or don't go into business!

The problem is I wanted to have a platform where to speak and share opinion but more and more I realise that's just pointless and stupid. Look at what happened to Alex Jones' YouTube channel and social media. That speaks a lot.
He was purposefully controversial so I don't see him being shown the door is such a heinous crime against free speech.

There is no such thing as free speech anyway!
Free what?
Bongalong
mountain lion

Postby fisherman » 07 Nov 2018, 12:45

YouTube recently has become something like Facebokluk. Twitter — we know about their shadow bans. But after the whole Jake Paul thing in Japan, YouTube took a turn. Banned a ton of gun videos, instructional, they stopped monetization to millions of creators, applied new rules. It was all staged. Jake Paul is their boy. Disney's boy.
fisherman

Postby Bongalong » 07 Nov 2018, 12:52

Looks like he called out a mixed martial arts fighter... :?
Free what?
Bongalong
mountain lion

Postby johnsmith » 07 Nov 2018, 14:47

fisherman wrote:
And you speak like a Liberal Leftist SJW, you get called a Liberal Leftist SJW. And f*cking relax already. I hold no grudges. My name is not Smith.

i really don't give a crap what you call me. The day I concern myself with what some dickhead on the internet says about me is the day I give up the internet. I don't hold grudges, for that to happen I would first have to give a fuck about your opinion. I care more what my neigbours cat thinks of me than you do.

You've already outed yourself as a pig and I will always see you as a pig .. that genie isn't going back in the bottle :nah
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby fisherman » 08 Nov 2018, 13:37

johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:

i really don't give a crap what you call me. The day I concern myself with what some dickhead on the internet says about me is the day I give up the internet. I don't hold grudges, for that to happen I would first have to give a fuck about your opinion. I care more what my neigbours cat thinks of me than you do.

You've already outed yourself as a pig and I will always see you as a pig .. that genie isn't going back in the bottle :nah

Go get your dildo and pump your ass hard.
fisherman

Postby johnsmith » 08 Nov 2018, 13:44

fisherman wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:

Go get your dildo and pump your ass hard.

does that work for you?
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Texan » 08 Nov 2018, 14:00

Can I get my name removed from this dumbass thread?

What is "narrow expertise"?
Texan
Feral cat

Postby Aussie » 08 Nov 2018, 14:22

Texan wrote:Can I get my name removed from this dumbass thread?

Done.

Nah....that did not work as well as it ought. Stand by....I'll split the Thread.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Texan » 08 Nov 2018, 14:54

Aussie wrote:
Texan wrote:Can I get my name removed from this dumbass thread?

Done.

Nah....that did not work as well as it ought. Stand by....I'll split the Thread.

It was just a joke. Don’t go through the trouble.

Edit: Thank you.
Texan
Feral cat

Re: Crap from I wanna apologise to ?????

Postby fisherman » 08 Nov 2018, 20:19

It'll still index in Google. See above every post: Re: I wanna apologise to TEXAN

That's when people with no IT knowledge run a forum.
fisherman

Postby Aussie » 08 Nov 2018, 20:23

fisherman wrote:It'll still index in Google. See above every post: Re: I wanna apologise to TEXAN

I am sure it is, IT Guru......just as it is here. Have a look.

Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby fisherman » 09 Nov 2018, 02:56

Aussie wrote:
fisherman wrote:It'll still index in Google. See above every post: Re: I wanna apologise to TEXAN

I am sure it is, IT Guru......just as it is here. Have a look.

Thanks. You can use my services but it's gonna cost you double.
fisherman

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Nov 2018, 07:33

Fishguts is gone. Don’t need that crap here.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Off Topic