I have a FORUM

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Re: I have a FORUM

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 21:47

Aussie wrote:
fisherman wrote:No need. Just commenting on the subject. I'll mostly use mine. No need to drive traffic to the NEXT place. And no need to invest and post useful info so it can get deleted or laughed on.

Yes, I see what you are saying. My point is more basic.....you would be banned there within a fortnight. You have not been banned here.

:beer

Why give them food by using the same tiger though? Should it be like... revenge? And was it successful at least?
fisherman

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 21:48

johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote: Real reality.

what other kind is there? :roll

you moron

You shouldn't have killed the aborigines. They're smarter than your kind. You Sydney bimbo.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality
fisherman

Postby Aussie » 31 Oct 2018, 21:49

fisherman wrote:
Aussie wrote:
fisherman wrote:No need. Just commenting on the subject. I'll mostly use mine. No need to drive traffic to the NEXT place. And no need to invest and post useful info so it can get deleted or laughed on.

Yes, I see what you are saying. My point is more basic.....you would be banned there within a fortnight. You have not been banned here.

Why give them food by using the same tiger though? Should it be like... revenge? And was it successful at least?

As I said.....long story. That logo/tiger is anyones to use.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby johnsmith » 31 Oct 2018, 21:50

fisherman wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote: Real reality.

what other kind is there? :roll

you moron

You shouldn't have killed the aborigines. They're smarter than your kind. You Sydney bimbo.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality

don't tell me that you didn't know that virtual reality isn't reality?

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 21:50

And by the way, "MORON" is strongly an American word. You laugh about my guns and my americanization but you're no better than me, you chump.
fisherman

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 21:51

Aussie wrote:
fisherman wrote:
Aussie wrote:

As I said.....long story. That logo/tiger is anyones to use.

We need a real tiger I think. We can call DonDippy, Smithy and the Swede for a beer and let the tiger say Yello instead. Sounds gut?
Last edited by fisherman on 31 Oct 2018, 21:51, edited 1 time in total.
fisherman

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Oct 2018, 21:51

He has a point ( live in candy land ) we know where u moved too, I reacon John might have white shoes as well :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby johnsmith » 31 Oct 2018, 21:52

fisherman wrote:And by the way, "MORON" is strongly an American word. You laugh about my guns and my americanization but you're no better than me, you chump.

I've never mentioned anyones' 'Americanization,' let alone yours ............ and moron isn't American

moron
/ˈmɔːrɒn/
nouninformal
noun: moron; plural noun: morons

a stupid person.
"we can't let these thoughtless morons get away with mindless vandalism every weekend"

Origin
early 20th century (as a medical term denoting an adult with a mental age of about 8–12): from Greek mōron, neuter of mōros ‘foolish’.

you moron
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 31 Oct 2018, 21:54

DonDeeHippy wrote:He has a point ( live in candy land ) we know where u moved too, I reacon John might have white shoes as well :purple

It's also known as 'Gods Country'

and no, no white shoes (it's supposed to be white socks ...........not shoes :roll )
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Oct 2018, 21:58

johnsmith wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:He has a point ( live in candy land ) we know where u moved too, I reacon John might have white shoes as well :purple

and no, no white shoes (it's supposed to be white socks ...........not shoes :roll )

Ohh no maybe I’m American too..... I was thinking of white lines and black ties a les Norton book :purple
Nothin worse than fucking up a insult :OMG
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby johnsmith » 31 Oct 2018, 22:03

DonDeeHippy wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Ohh no maybe I’m American too..... I was thinking of white lines and black ties a les Norton book :purple
Nothin worse than fucking up a insult :OMG

sorry. My mistake. I just googled it. Turns out it was the white shoe brigade after all. It was long before I moved here either way.

I'm not as old as you :hot
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Oct 2018, 22:05

:purple
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 22:15

johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:And by the way, "MORON" is strongly an American word. You laugh about my guns and my americanization but you're no better than me, you chump.

I've never mentioned anyones' 'Americanization,' let alone yours ............ and moron isn't American

moron
/ˈmɔːrɒn/
nouninformal

a stupid person.
"we can't let these thoughtless morons get away with mindless vandalism every weekend"

Origin
early 20th century (as a medical term denoting an adult with a mental age of about 8–12): from Greek mōron, neuter of mōros ‘foolish’.

you moron

You're the biggest cretin ever. I promise. Not only for marrying, but also for playing dumb on me.

"The word moron started off as a psychological designation, referring to someone with learning difficulties (a learning disability in North American English). In fact, moron was first adopted and given this meaning in 1910 by the American Association for the Study of the Feeble-minded in 1910, with reference to the Greek word μῶρος. "
fisherman

Postby johnsmith » 31 Oct 2018, 22:20

fisherman wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

moron
/ˈmɔːrɒn/
nouninformal

a stupid person.

Origin

you moron

You're the biggest cretin ever. I promise. Not only for marrying into a monkey, but also for playing dumb on me.

"The word moron started off as a psychological designation, referring to someone with learning difficulties (a learning disability in North American English). In fact, moron was first adopted and given this meaning in 1910 by the American Association for the Study of the Feeble-minded in 1910, with reference to the Greek word μῶρος. "

when you plagiarized that bit, why did you leave out this section ' a word of uncertain origin.'

:oops

you really are a moron ..
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Oct 2018, 22:20

Wow the moron can google.
If someone leaves varna and moves to Adelaide they raise the IQ of both places....night night :purple
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby Aussie » 31 Oct 2018, 22:24

I have edited a tad. Leave out the denigration of the Family of Members, please.

You can abuse the fark out of Members (even though I have limits there) but.....leave a Member's family alone.

:hlo
Aussie

Postby johnsmith » 31 Oct 2018, 22:26

Aussie wrote:I have edited a tad. Leave out the denigration of the Family of Members, please.

he's to stupid to realise who's family he's actually attacking
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 22:27

If I move from Varna to Australia, my wife will get raped by a muzzy "Australian" gang. No thanks. You can keep all of AUS to yourselves, little Smithy & DonDip. I prefer USA, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Czechia and Slovakia. I'm pretty sure you don't know where are those. Go and Google these.

You Zog.
Last edited by fisherman on 31 Oct 2018, 22:28, edited 1 time in total.
fisherman

Postby Aussie » 31 Oct 2018, 22:27

johnsmith wrote:
Aussie wrote:I have edited a tad. Leave out the denigration of the Family of Members, please.

Okay.....that is deuce. Let's leave it at that.

Aussie

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Oct 2018, 22:29

johnsmith wrote:

I noticed that too.... at least he got the right state :jump
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 22:31

johnsmith wrote:

Your family, even if it's Swiss or Andorran will still be an Untermensch.

And if Aussie's family is Gypsies or Russian inbreds it's still gonna be an honorary Aryan.

That's what you can't understand. You think skin colors has something to do with it. I'll happily shoot Germans or my own people if they're against my ideology, you simpleton.
Last edited by fisherman on 31 Oct 2018, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.
fisherman

Postby johnsmith » 31 Oct 2018, 22:31

DonDeeHippy wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I noticed that too.... at least he got the right state :jump

:rofl :rofl
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 31 Oct 2018, 22:32

fisherman wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Your family, even if it's Swiss or Andorran will still be an Untermensch.

And if Aussie's family is Gypsies or Russian inbreds it's still gonna be an honorary Aryan.

That's what you can't understand.

moron
/ˈmɔːrɒn/
nouninformal

a stupid person.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 31 Oct 2018, 22:35

Aussie wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Okay.....that is deuce. Let's leave it at that.

what duece? he's lost every point played. It's game set and match.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Aussie » 31 Oct 2018, 22:40

Deuce on the Family stuff, please.

Aussie

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic