I have a FORUM

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

I have a FORUM

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 16:47

A forum, IPB, the most expensive board. And a website blog.

I've had enough of people telling me what to do, speaking shit to me, behaving like the fucking liberal scum they are. It's good to be free. Whoever wants to be free too, come join.

www.flektarn.info
www.forum.flektarn.info
fisherman

Re: I have a FORUM

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Oct 2018, 18:45

:Hi
:Hi :Hi :tweed :yahoo :rofl :rofl :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

spamone: Animal

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 19:14

P.S. At least my FORUM is not a cheap trashy copy of some other forum. Not only the name but the cover image is completely copied off this one:

http://www.polanimal.com/forum/viewtopi ... 3b#p238036

And you then with all your effrontery came and I said I was a copycat. You dusty bastard. Cunt
fisherman

Postby johnsmith » 31 Oct 2018, 19:20

great.

Now you can go there and laugh at your own posts
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Aussie » 31 Oct 2018, 19:26

fisherman wrote:P.S. At least my FORUM is not a cheap trashy copy of some other forum. Not only the name but the cover image is completely copied off this one:

And you then with all your effrontery came and I said I was a copycat. You dusty bastard. Cunt

That is a very long story.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Oct 2018, 19:49

Never said u where a copycat just pointed out where u where a copy cat ohh still waiting to know if u have in real life been to USA :tweed
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby johnsmith » 31 Oct 2018, 20:15

DonDeeHippy wrote:Never said u where a copycat just pointed out where u where a copy cat ohh still waiting to know if u have in real life been to USA :tweed

ohh, is that what he was going on about?

still smarting a week later because you caught him plagiarising :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Oct 2018, 20:34

Yeah and against my better judgement I went to his forum... it’s a nutter gun self defense forum that’s 2 years old with 3 post by him and no replies :tweed
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 20:57

DonDeeHippy wrote:Yeah and against my better judgement I went to his forum... it’s a nutter gun self defense forum that’s 2 years old with 3 post by him and no replies :tweed

Moron. Lacking any IT knowledge moron. It's was set up and backed up. It was never online. But it's gonna prosper more because one thing I strive. Quality content. Even if "plagiarized". Not random insults and liberal trash.

And don't ever forget who insulted who first. It was not me who started it. And yeah. You're not used to guns. That is okay. You're used to muzzles.

And by the way, that other forum with the tiger, they're not afraid to call them muzzies. I'm the only one here that fights against the islamisation of the Western world and I'm getting attacked. Typical.
fisherman

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Oct 2018, 21:02

:tweed
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 21:05

Aussie wrote:
fisherman wrote:P.S. At least my FORUM is not a cheap trashy copy of some other forum. Not only the name but the cover image is completely copied off this one:

That is a very long story.

You're free to come visit. The others I'll ban the shit out of them.
fisherman

Postby Aussie » 31 Oct 2018, 21:14

fisherman wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:Yeah and against my better judgement I went to his forum... it’s a nutter gun self defense forum that’s 2 years old with 3 post by him and no replies :tweed

Moron. Lacking any IT knowledge moron. It's was set up and backed up. It was never online. But it's gonna prosper more because one thing I strive. Quality content. Even if "plagiarized". Not random insults and liberal trash.

And don't ever forget who insulted who first. It was not me who started it. And yeah. You're not used to guns. That is okay. You're used to muzzles.

And by the way, that other forum with the tiger, they're not afraid to call them muzzies. I'm the only one here that fights against the islamisation of the Western world and I'm getting attacked. Typical.

Give it a go Fisherman. Register there. Be yourself. You'll be banned there and be back here within a fortnight.

:beer
Aussie

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 21:17

No need. Just commenting on the subject. I'll mostly use mine. No need to drive traffic to the NEXT place. And no need to invest and post useful info so it can get deleted or laughed on.
fisherman

Postby johnsmith » 31 Oct 2018, 21:21

DonDeeHippy wrote::tweed

sounds to me like diddums doesn't mind hurling insults, but objects if any criticism is sent his way ....

ain't that typical :roll
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 21:28

johnsmith wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote::tweed

sounds to me like diddums doesn't mind hurling insults, but objects if any criticism is sent his way ....

ain't that typical :roll

I rarely use insults. I use them ONLY to protect myself against harsh ignorant cussing. I can use a random stooge and cunt but in a friendly way with no insult intended.
fisherman

Postby johnsmith » 31 Oct 2018, 21:30

fisherman wrote:I can use a random stooge and cunt

you get them from your mirror?
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Oct 2018, 21:30

Funny thing is I haven’t insulted him yet.. I’ve been nice :purple
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 21:35

johnsmith wrote:

I don't use mirrors. I'm too beautiful. I see myself in the mirror, I become jealous of meself. And you see yourself in the mirror... It cracks. From too much liberalismus extremal.
fisherman

Postby johnsmith » 31 Oct 2018, 21:36

fisherman wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I don't use mirrors. I'm too beautiful. I see myself in the mirror, I become jealous of meself. And you see yourself in the mirror... It cracks. From too much liberalismus extremal.

probably good idea not to use mirrors. You wouldn't want to be forced to face reality anytime soon
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 21:36

DonDeeHippy wrote:Funny thing is I haven’t insulted him yet.. I’ve been nice :purple

Then you should correct your mistake and attack me. Your mother will be proud. :thumb

I thought her mouth was dirtier. I was wrong.
fisherman

Postby johnsmith » 31 Oct 2018, 21:38

DonDeeHippy wrote:Funny thing is I haven’t insulted him yet.. I’ve been nice :purple

he doesn't deserve nice. He's a moron who has no problem hurling insults, then cries like a little bitch when one is thrown his way
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Aussie » 31 Oct 2018, 21:42

fisherman wrote:No need. Just commenting on the subject. I'll mostly use mine. No need to drive traffic to the NEXT place. And no need to invest and post useful info so it can get deleted or laughed on.

Yes, I see what you are saying. My point is more basic.....you would be banned there within a fortnight. You have not been banned here.

:beer
Aussie

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Oct 2018, 21:42

fisherman wrote:

Then you should correct your mistake and attack me. Your mother will be proud. :thumb

I thought her mouth was dirtier. I was wrong.

The vulgar Bulgarian :rofl
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 21:45

johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

probably good idea not to use mirrors. You wouldn't want to be forced to face reality anytime soon

I face reality. Real reality. Every day. You don't, since you live in Candy land. Little Smithy's ballsack hurts from too much abstinence and he's immediately calling the ambulance. Little boy. You're a little boy.

Here you call the ambulance, they come after you're dead (to constatate time of death). Little Smithy.
fisherman

Postby johnsmith » 31 Oct 2018, 21:46

fisherman wrote: Real reality.

what other kind is there? :roll

you moron
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Next

Return to Off Topic