VIDEO: An Afghani migrant breaks a Germany boy's skull

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Re: VIDEO: An Afghani migrant breaks a Germany boy's skull

Postby greggerypeccary » 26 Oct 2018, 21:26

Aussie wrote:Fisherman.....a heads up. Mr Peccary (and when it suits me, I am as well) is being very pedantic. All we know is what we saw in that Video. Seemed to me that the attacker was speaking some German and something else. He said that he hit out 'for Afghanistan.' None of that means that in fact, the grub is an Afghani or a Muslim, even though it might seem likely.

Nothing to do with pedantry - it's just the facts.

Nowhere in that video does he say that he's from Afghanistan.

Moreover, he's drinking alcohol.

For years the Islamophobes at OzPol have been saying that if someone drinks alcohol they can't be a Muslim.

Fisherman is out of his depth.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Postby fisherman » 27 Oct 2018, 03:20

greggerypeccary wrote:
Aussie wrote:Fisherman.....a heads up. Mr Peccary (and when it suits me, I am as well) is being very pedantic. All we know is what we saw in that Video. Seemed to me that the attacker was speaking some German and something else. He said that he hit out 'for Afghanistan.' None of that means that in fact, the grub is an Afghani or a Muslim, even though it might seem likely.

For years the Islamophobes at OzPol have been saying that if someone drinks alcohol they can't be a Muslim.

No. You just like Muslims. Maybe your daddy is one. I can't say. But I don't believe that Muslims don't drink. They do. I've seen them. They're hypocrites. :sad
fisherman

Postby fisherman » 27 Oct 2018, 03:21

johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:Not one of ours. That's a retarded statement.

not as retarded as you claiming he isn't when all the evidence says he is. Wishful thinking doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

fisherman wrote:Also I've never seen aggressive Christians or even Atheists.

You're kidding right? do you walk around with your eyes closed?

A gypsy is not a Bulgarian. Open your history books now. :roll
Last edited by fisherman on 27 Oct 2018, 03:22, edited 1 time in total.
fisherman

Postby fisherman » 27 Oct 2018, 03:21

johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:A really empty question, wasting both our times. I'm pretty sure if he was a Christian in Afghanistan he would've NOT been alive to do and film that.

that could explain why he sought asylum in Europe .... way to shoot down your own argument :giggle

He got asylum so he can rape and purge innocent people. He's attacking on the weak, while will never mess with anyone bigger or stronger. He picked the biggest pussy boy around. Wake up. :sad
fisherman

Postby greggerypeccary » 27 Oct 2018, 07:28

fisherman wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

No. You just like Muslims. Maybe your daddy is one. I can't say. But I don't believe that Muslims don't drink. They do. I've seen them. They're hypocrites. :sad

I believe they drink too - I personally know of two Muslims who drink.

Now that we've established that, how do you know that the little coward in the video is a Muslim - because he drinks?

And, how do you know he's from Afghanistan? He doesn't say anything like that in the video, as you incorrectly stated before.

And finally, one example of violence doesn't mean that all people are violent.

It seems to me that you're nothing more than a racist bigot.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 27 Oct 2018, 07:56

I had an Australian muslim customer at the shop—he distilled. His wife was all for it, despite wearing the hajib.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 27 Oct 2018, 08:22

fisherman wrote:A really empty question, wasting both our times. I'm pretty sure if he was a Christian in Afghanistan he would've NOT been alive to do and film that.

Also I've never seen aggressive Christians or even Atheists. I'm part Christian and part Atheist and I don't remember breaking a bottle on a kid's head. You know.

STUPIDLY

A few quotes ago u where saying your 220 pounds and a skin head with a knife and beat up ppl becouse of thair creed... so what is it :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby fisherman » 27 Oct 2018, 08:59

DonDeeHippy wrote:

Also I've never seen aggressive Christians or even Atheists. I'm part Christian and part Atheist and I don't remember breaking a bottle on a kid's head. You know.

STUPIDLY

A few quotes ago u where saying your 220 pounds and a skin head with a knife and beat up ppl becouse of thair creed... so what is it :purple

I said I'm 220, had a shaved head, but that doesn't make me a Skinhead, or a Nazi. I never said that, dipshit. :bike

I actually don't like oppression or dictatorship so I oppose the Nazis, you crackaroo dipshit. Go and poke me and you're gonna get all my hate.
fisherman

Postby DonDeeHippy » 27 Oct 2018, 11:12

fisherman wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:

STUPIDLY

I said I'm 220, had a shaved head, but that doesn't make me a Skinhead, or a Nazi. I never said that, dipshit. :bike

I actually don't like oppression or dictatorship so I oppose the Nazis, you crackaroo dipshit. Go and poke me and you're gonna get all my hate.

What your going to beat me up like I’m a gypsy :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby fisherman » 27 Oct 2018, 15:50

No. But I'm gonna gypsy slap ya. Know what's a "gypsy slap"? It's a slang.
fisherman

Postby johnsmith » 27 Oct 2018, 19:44

fisherman wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:Not one of ours. That's a retarded statement.

not as retarded as you claiming he isn't when all the evidence says he is. Wishful thinking doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

fisherman wrote:Also I've never seen aggressive Christians or even Atheists.

You're kidding right? do you walk around with your eyes closed?

A gypsy is not a Bulgarian. Open your history books now. :roll

are you still pretending you've never seen an aggressive christian? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Aussie » 27 Oct 2018, 20:05

If a 'Romani' is born in Bulgaria, does that make them Bulgarian citizens? Bulgarica?
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby johnsmith » 27 Oct 2018, 20:17

Aussie wrote:If a 'Romani' is born in Bulgaria, does that make them Bulgarian citizens? Bulgarica?

of course they're bulgarian. fisherwoman can deny it all he likes.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Aussie » 27 Oct 2018, 20:38

johnsmith wrote:
Aussie wrote:If a 'Romani' is born in Bulgaria, does that make them Bulgarian citizens? Bulgarica?

Well...maybe not. I have no idea about Citizen Laws in Bulgaria.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby DonDeeHippy » 28 Oct 2018, 00:25

fisherman wrote:No. But I'm gonna gypsy slap ya. Know what's a "gypsy slap"? It's a slang.

There there borat :purple
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby johnsmith » 28 Oct 2018, 09:02

Aussie wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Well...maybe not. I have no idea about Citizen Laws in Bulgaria.

Citizenship laws generally have to do with where you are born, not what tribe your ancestors belonged to. Gypsies born in Romania are Romanian, I see no reason why Bulgaria would be any different, no matter how much fisherman might wish it so.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby fisherman » 28 Oct 2018, 09:32

DonDeeHippy wrote:
fisherman wrote:No. But I'm gonna gypsy slap ya. Know what's a "gypsy slap"? It's a slang.

There there borat :purple

Borat you can tell your mom.
fisherman

Postby DonDeeHippy » 28 Oct 2018, 16:06

:tweed
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Previous

Return to Off Topic