VIDEO: An Afghani migrant breaks a Germany boy's skull

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

VIDEO: An Afghani migrant breaks a Germany boy's skull

Postby fisherman » 26 Oct 2018, 13:34

Multiculturalism. A young blonde German boy greets a bunch of drinking Muslims from Afghanistan by saying "Servuz!" which is the "Hello!" in Bavaria (Bayern). One of the migrants responds, unprovoked and without any indications — and busts a thick and heavy beer bottle in the German boy's head; opens his head. The migrant yells "This is for Afghanistan!" in German, claiming he just did his revenge for his country, or just is showing to the world he's stronger and doing that for his home country. He even shouts that two times and humiliates his victim even more by making fun of him. Germans had this coming and they voted for this so I don't have any remorse or pity towards them. Forgive me, but I don't care. I'm just sharing news so we stay updated.

WARNING: Very Graphic Content!

fisherman

Re: VIDEO: An Afghani migrant breaks a Germany boy's skull

Postby greggerypeccary » 26 Oct 2018, 13:43

Drinking Muslims, you say?

The Islamophobes will tell you that he can't be a real Muslim if he's drinking.

Meanwhile, white guy attacks woman:

"Police are hunting a man who randomly attacked a woman while she was taking a phone call outside a Perth shopping centre earlier this month.

"The 30-year-old woman was on her mobile standing outside the centre at around 10.15am on October 15 when an unknown man approached her.

"He hit her repeatedly, before he walked away into the shopping centre."

https://www.watoday.com.au/national/western-australia/perth-woman-randomly-attacked-while-waiting-outside-shopping-centre-20181026-p50c4o.html

Proof that all white men are violent arseholes? :?

Seems this guy committed two crimes:

"He was clean shaven with blonde curly hair, and he was wearing a yellow long sleeved shirt, faded blue denim shorts and rubber shoes – similar to crocs."
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Postby Sprintcyclist » 26 Oct 2018, 13:55

fisherman wrote:Multiculturalism. A young blonde German boy greets a bunch of drinking Muslims from Afghanistan by saying "Servuz!" which is the "Hello!" in Bavaria (Bayern). One of the migrants responds, unprovoked and without any indications — and busts a thick and heavy beer bottle in the German boy's head; opens his head. The migrant yells "This is for Afghanistan!" in German, claiming he just did his revenge for his country, or just is showing to the world he's stronger and doing that for his home country. He even shouts that two times and humiliates his victim even more by making fun of him. Germans had this coming and they voted for this so I don't have any remorse or pity towards them. Forgive me, but I don't care. I'm just sharing news so we stay updated.

yep - deport the whole bunch of drinking muzzies
Sprintcyclist
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 26 Oct 2018, 14:09

Just a drunken dickhead. Happens in Aussie pubs. Anyway...that bloke has done his dash and he can fuck off back to Afghanistan on the next stage leaving town.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby johnsmith » 26 Oct 2018, 14:20

If I find a video online of a drunken Bulgarian beating up someone, does that mean everyone ban all Bulgarians?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4643940/Bulgarian-man-admits-kicking-woman-stairs-Berlin.html

:oops
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby greggerypeccary » 26 Oct 2018, 14:24

Sprintcyclist wrote:
fisherman wrote:Multiculturalism. A young blonde German boy greets a bunch of drinking Muslims from Afghanistan by saying "Servuz!" which is the "Hello!" in Bavaria (Bayern). One of the migrants responds, unprovoked and without any indications — and busts a thick and heavy beer bottle in the German boy's head; opens his head. The migrant yells "This is for Afghanistan!" in German, claiming he just did his revenge for his country, or just is showing to the world he's stronger and doing that for his home country. He even shouts that two times and humiliates his victim even more by making fun of him. Germans had this coming and they voted for this so I don't have any remorse or pity towards them. Forgive me, but I don't care. I'm just sharing news so we stay updated.

yep - deport the whole bunch of drinking muzzies

Are they real Muslims if they drink, Sprinty?
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby fisherman » 26 Oct 2018, 16:00

johnsmith wrote:If I find a video online of a drunken Bulgarian beating up someone, does that mean everyone ban all Bulgarians?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4643940/Bulgarian-man-admits-kicking-woman-stairs-Berlin.html

:oops

That's a gypsy. Bulgarians are no gypsies. If we're gonna insult each other... Let's start then.

I saw that news immediately after it went viral. He's a dirty gypsy and back in my earlier years I used to beat the shit out of gyppos. I'm 220 lbs on 5"11'. Was shaved head, I'm all tattoos, drove a G-Wagon for a lot of years, and carry a gun and a knife everywhere. I also trained in Kostоv's Kyokushin club for a few years (European and World Champion). Gypsies avoid me and shit their pants after seeing me.

Gypsies go in Berlin, Sweden and Poland so they can beg, mug people and do other crime and prostitution. You have no clue.

Him:

His relatives:

Sorry but you're mistaking us for some monkeys. Bulgarians in general are not Untermensch. You owe me an apology.

Just because a terrorist from Uganda got a French passport doesn't make him French for example. FFS.

http://www.budnaera.com/201604f/16040830.html

Bulgarian media at least is not cucked. Media here openly calls them GYPSIES, not Roma or whatever. When that happens in Australia or in the USA, you've got beers from me. Your media will never call a Muslim a dirty pig, or an African a fuckin monkey.
Last edited by fisherman on 26 Oct 2018, 16:06, edited 5 times in total.
fisherman

Postby johnsmith » 26 Oct 2018, 16:02

Cry about it all you like, he's one of yours.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby fisherman » 26 Oct 2018, 16:08

johnsmith wrote:Cry about it all you like, he's one of yours.

Not one of ours. That's a retarded statement. These people live in isolated communities and we don't talk to each other and don't do any business together. Nobody hires them anywhere.

What should we do, purge them? I believe you was AGAINST ethnic cleansing and said a lot of shit about Miloshevic and Serbs. So can you make up your mind already??

:grn
Last edited by fisherman on 26 Oct 2018, 16:28, edited 1 time in total.
fisherman

Postby fisherman » 26 Oct 2018, 16:28

Aussie wrote:Just a drunken dickhead. Happens in Aussie pubs. Anyway...that bloke has done his dash and he can fuck off back to Afghanistan on the next stage leaving town.

AUS, all my respects but I highly doubt it that someone's smacking heads in Australian pubs while sayin THIS IS FOR PAKISTAN.

Or whatever.
fisherman

Postby Aussie » 26 Oct 2018, 17:43

fisherman wrote:
Aussie wrote:Just a drunken dickhead. Happens in Aussie pubs. Anyway...that bloke has done his dash and he can fuck off back to Afghanistan on the next stage leaving town.

AUS, all my respects but I highly doubt it that someone's smacking heads in Australian pubs while sayin THIS IS FOR PAKISTAN.

Or whatever.

You are right. It's more likely "You really piss me off so cop this."

That idiot's Afghanistan comment is crap. He is far too young to have a clue. But.....still......if that is what he is gonna do in the name of Afghanistan, he can fuck off back there, whether he wants to or not.
Aussie

Postby fisherman » 26 Oct 2018, 17:55

Cop this? :bgrin

Lol, isn't a cop like a copper? Or what? It's a slang? Like... Cop this right hook, you foreign vermin! Yeah?

And about the Afghani... It's dangerous. Why I shared. What is dangerous is this: he just showed us all — where his loyalty stands. He's feeling nostalgia for his lands and people living in the mud shacks. But he also loves the welfare and free German money. He likes parasitism.

And the act of crime, could be considered not only battery with a lethal weapon but also easily a murder attempt, comfortably FILMED and not only that but also UPLOADED in YouTube while revealing his face and the act of crime shows us how these people don't give a rat's ass about laws and German people. That's super bad... For the future of the EU.

That's my analysis. And by the way, Germany never invaded Afghanistan. So fuck this Moslem. "That's for Afghanistan!" is not even revenge. It's just sadism and for fun.

His age has also nothing to do with this. I've never set foot in a Police station. I've stayed clean all my life. So we can. You just need to want to be clean.
fisherman

Postby greggerypeccary » 26 Oct 2018, 18:04

fisherman wrote:Cop this? :bgrin

Lol, isn't a cop like a copper? Or what? It's a slang? Like... Cop this right hook, you foreign vermin! Yeah?

And about the Afghani... It's dangerous. Why I shared. What is dangerous is this: he just showed us all — where his loyalty stands. He's feeling nostalgia for his lands and people living in the mud shacks. But he also loves the welfare and free German money. He likes parasitism.

And the act of crime, could be considered not only battery with a lethal weapon but also easily a murder attempt, comfortably FILMED and not only that but also UPLOADED in YouTube while revealing his face and the act of crime shows us how these people don't give a rat's ass about laws and German people. That's super bad... For the future of the EU.

That's my analysis. And by the way, Germany never invaded Afghanistan. So fuck this Moslem. "That's for Afghanistan!" is not even revenge. It's just sadism and for fun.

His age has also nothing to do with this. I've never set foot in a Police station. I've stayed clean all my life. So we can. You just need to want to be clean.

How do you know he's a Muslim?
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby fisherman » 26 Oct 2018, 18:09

A really empty question, wasting both our times. I'm pretty sure if he was a Christian in Afghanistan he would've NOT been alive to do and film that.

Also I've never seen aggressive Christians or even Atheists. I'm part Christian and part Atheist and I don't remember breaking a bottle on a kid's head. You know.

STUPIDLY
fisherman

Postby Aussie » 26 Oct 2018, 18:13

Yes.
Aussie

Postby greggerypeccary » 26 Oct 2018, 18:15

fisherman wrote:A really empty question, wasting both our times. I'm pretty sure if he was a Christian in Afghanistan he would've NOT been alive to do and film that.

Also I've never seen aggressive Christians or even Atheists. I'm part Christian and part Atheist and I don't remember breaking a bottle on a kid's head. You know.

STUPIDLY

I'll ask again.

How do you know that the guy drinking alcohol in the short YouTube video is:

a) from Afghanistan

b) a Muslim?

I'm curious.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby fisherman » 26 Oct 2018, 18:17

greggerypeccary wrote:
fisherman wrote:A really empty question, wasting both our times. I'm pretty sure if he was a Christian in Afghanistan he would've NOT been alive to do and film that.

STUPIDLY

I'll ask again.

a) from Afghanistan

b) a Muslim?

I'm curious.

I'll not ask again but will tell again.

Next time I break someone's head I'll make sure I false flag him. I'll make my face to look Arabic by putting a leather mask like in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre and I'll go head bussa by the flag of Russia so I can start a war between Russia and Germany.

Logic: 100%
fisherman

Postby greggerypeccary » 26 Oct 2018, 18:18

fisherman wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

STUPIDLY

I'll ask again.

a) from Afghanistan

b) a Muslim?

I'm curious.

I'll not ask again but will tell again.

Next time I break someone's head I'll make sure I false flag him. I'll make my face to look Arabic by putting a leather mask like in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre and I'll go head bussa by the flag of Russia so I can start a war between Russia and Germany.

Logic: 100%

a) from Afghanistan

b) a Muslim?
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby fisherman » 26 Oct 2018, 18:20

Protecting criminals and justifying their behavior is a clear indication of a highest level of brain failure, or a great amount of cuck mentality.

Both — something I wish to stay far away from.
fisherman

Postby greggerypeccary » 26 Oct 2018, 18:21

fisherman wrote:Protecting criminals and justifying their behavior is a clear indication of a highest level of brain failure, or a great amount of cuck mentality.

Both — something I wish to stay far away from.

Protecting criminals is not something I'd do.

Especially not the coward in the video.

Now ...

a) from Afghanistan

b) a Muslim?
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby fisherman » 26 Oct 2018, 18:26

He's saying he's from Afghanistan and I believe him. I mean, look at how courageously he fights for his nation, the little muzzy.

Is he a Muslim? Maybe you'd want to ask him that personally.

Source: Wikipedia

Islam is the official state religion of Afghanistan, with approximately 99.7% of the Afghan population being Muslim.

Now you can stop. This is becoming embarrassing for you.
fisherman

Postby johnsmith » 26 Oct 2018, 18:35

fisherman wrote:Not one of ours. That's a retarded statement.

not as retarded as you claiming he isn't when all the evidence says he is. Wishful thinking doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

fisherman wrote:Also I've never seen aggressive Christians or even Atheists.

You're kidding right? do you walk around with your eyes closed?
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby johnsmith » 26 Oct 2018, 18:36

that could explain why he sought asylum in Europe .... way to shoot down your own argument :giggle
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby greggerypeccary » 26 Oct 2018, 18:43

fisherman wrote:He's saying he's from Afghanistan ...

Where?
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 26 Oct 2018, 18:50

Fisherman.....a heads up. Mr Peccary (and when it suits me, I am as well) is being very pedantic. All we know is what we saw in that Video. Seemed to me that the attacker was speaking some German and something else. He said that he hit out 'for Afghanistan.' None of that means that in fact, the grub is an Afghani or a Muslim, even though it might seem likely.
Aussie

Next

Return to Off Topic