Cracking Nazi Skulls?

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Re: Cracking Nazi Skulls?

Postby Auggie » 21 Oct 2018, 11:49

fisherman wrote:
mothra wrote:So, what do we reckon, people? Is it okay to punch a nazi?

Speaking for myself, i have a strict non-violence ethic but understand fully why someone would want to meet the violence of hatred and disunity with violence.

I do think ultimately, if we allow ourselves to be drawn into violence, peace and freedom will be the ultimate sacrifices ... and the representatives of those groups sacrificed will be the least empowered ... yet how else do we meet such violence and foulness?

Should freedom of speech come at the price of incitement to hatred?

If it's okay to "punch a nazi", is it okay to also punch a lib? We need balance I mean. The world is built on dualism.

It is ok to punch a Nazi because we World War 2 was fought over it. We prosecuted the ideology to its fullest extent.

It's like asking if the United States was right in using the bomb; they were for the specific situation. Just like cracking Nazi skulls is acceptable because of the unique history of the ideology.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

spamone: Animal

Postby fisherman » 21 Oct 2018, 15:43

Auggie wrote:
fisherman wrote:
mothra wrote:So, what do we reckon, people? Is it okay to punch a nazi?

Speaking for myself, i have a strict non-violence ethic but understand fully why someone would want to meet the violence of hatred and disunity with violence.

I do think ultimately, if we allow ourselves to be drawn into violence, peace and freedom will be the ultimate sacrifices ... and the representatives of those groups sacrificed will be the least empowered ... yet how else do we meet such violence and foulness?

Should freedom of speech come at the price of incitement to hatred?

If it's okay to "punch a nazi", is it okay to also punch a lib? We need balance I mean. The world is built on dualism.

It is ok to punch a Nazi because we World War 2 was fought over it. We prosecuted the ideology to its fullest extent.

It's like asking if the United States was right in using the bomb; they were for the specific situation. Just like cracking Nazi skulls is acceptable because of the unique history of the ideology.

What a facile statement typical for the average SJW Hlilary voter. Sorry but it is, really. It's obvious that you don't take any historical facts into consideration. You're just too biased and brainwashed from the Media and family and friends over the years.

The fat piece of shit Churchill and the English morons started it. Australia had nothing to do with it but fought because of the Empire of Jews (Britain).

England declared the first war, and England sent troops to Germany and provoked Hitler to attack them. They literally placed all their troops near Belgium.

Germany suffered a lot after the First World War and their people were starving. The "Nazis" made the German people rich again. The humiliating reparations from the WW1 were gone. French soldiers were gone. The German pride was revived. And Germany did not start WW1. Austria started it.

England dragged the USA into the war, and Canada. And half of the world.

The British Empire was also the one that provided weapons to the barbaric Ottomans (Turks) so they helped the Islamic primates enslave the Balkans and Greece for longer.

So yeah. When someone hates on Hitler without taking facts into consideration, he's really fucking stupid, no offence. I've seen these people. Don't be one of them. Please.

The British Empire was the bloodiest Empire of all times, killing millions of people, invading every country, colonising all Asia and Africa, and here you sit crappping about Nazism. What a bunch of crackaroo. I can't help but wonder, what exactly "Nazis" did to you? Because I've never seen aggressions from "Nazis" but only from Left-wing morons.

And by the way, it's cringy when someone talks Nazis, but never speaks Commies (red garbage junk) and their atrocities. How Stalin killed 13 million Ukrainians in the Holodomor way before the war started. But nah, communists are always praised around the "White world".
fisherman

Postby Aussie » 21 Oct 2018, 15:54

So.....who was it who invaded Poland?
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby fisherman » 21 Oct 2018, 15:57

Here. Educate yourself. See who the biggest mongrel and killer is. Your ancestors from England.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires

No wonder why Muslims and Blackies are taking over London and England so hard. It's revenge from the ones that were oppressed.

The biggest Empire of all times. The British Empire. Bigger than the Roman Empire, bigger than the Mongol Empire, and it was time that it almost controlled all of the world.

All won by blood. Not to mention how many American Native Indians they killed. They started the genocide.
fisherman

Postby fisherman » 21 Oct 2018, 15:59

Aussie wrote:So.....who was it who invaded Poland?

Poland had mainly Jews. And the Jews were the enemies of the state. They controlled all banks and corporations at the time and bankrupted Germany. Stalin was also building a huge army and Hitler just wanted to secure his Eastern border. He annexed Czechoslovakia, and raided Poland, to cover the whole corridor near his border. It is a strategic move.

Poland was always against him and they even held German territories. Like the one called Danzig (Gdansk).
fisherman

Postby Aussie » 21 Oct 2018, 16:05

Oh I have no doubt that the Poms were Colonists. That is basic fact. Best quote of all time came from Desmond Tutu along the lines of ..... 'When the British came, we had the Land and they had the Bible. They told us to close our eyes and pray. When we opened our eyes, we had the Bible and they had the Land."

The Europeans (not just the Brits) the Spanish, the Portuguese and the French were all active colonists. The Poms got Australia colonised first...and they were not the first whites here.

The worst thing they brought to these Colonies was Christianity, and in doing so, they destroyed many cultures. Have a look at Tonga as a prime example. Those blokes could not be more 'religious.'
Aussie

Postby Aussie » 21 Oct 2018, 16:06

fisherman wrote:
Aussie wrote:So.....who was it who invaded Poland?

Poland had mainly Jews. And the Jews were the enemies of the state. They controlled all banks and corporations at the time and bankrupted Germany. Stalin was also building a huge army and Hitler just wanted to secure his Eastern border. He annexed Czechoslovakia, and raided Poland, to cover the whole corridor near his border. It is a strategic move.

Poland was always against him and they even held German territories. Like the one called Danzig (Gdansk).

....and which Country invaded Poland in 1939?
Aussie

Postby fisherman » 21 Oct 2018, 16:18

Exactly, Aus.

I couldn't care less about the Bosh, Napoleons, Tzars or Poms. I hate Empires. But to include the Nazis, who by the way were dragged into this so they can disarm them once and for all, which exactly happened if you saw them now, the crybabies, and to "write" that on modern "Nazism"... No. No way.

Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia are pretty much far-right. Conclusions? No migrants, no mass bombings, no school shootings. No black Gangs, no acid attacks, no bus attacks or van attacks or car attacks.

They pull a stunt like that here they're gonna get swooped like a magpie from Sydney swoops a human on a motorbike.

I can't see how far-right is "Nazi", and how is bad. Far-right is not skinheads and shaved heads. I wear a blue shirt, I basically dress like a nerd because I am a nerd. But I don't believe in tolerance. No place for tolerance. Bulgaria has Muslims but our Muslims don't go to mosques, and don't even follow the Muslim traditions. It's a long subject. But integration does not rely on tolerance alone but on mentality and culture. But tolerance for monkeys and murderers is out of the question.

And by the way, I've spoken to a lot of Poms, they hear I like Australia, or they hear I say Gooday or I watch Australian movies, they hear I have customers from the US, they'll make sure they put a nice insult directed towards me. An insult wrapped in a passive-aggressive manner often. And they say Australia was created by prisoners and lowest of the lowest scum. I wouldn't support left Poms even if I was born a Pommy. That's just mental illness. Just some for thoughts.

An Empire that still holds Australia by the balls and the monarch is officially the grandma that just won't die. Check Wikipedia or the Australian government website if you don't believe me. She's still the official name there, the old bag.

I need to vomit now. Gonna go throw up for a sec. I hear England, I need to vomit.
fisherman

Postby Aussie » 21 Oct 2018, 16:28

An Empire that still holds Australia by the balls and the monarch is officially the grandma that just won't die. Check Wikipedia or the Australian government website if you don't believe me. She's still the official name there, the old bag.

Indeed, Liz is still our Head of State. Australia would become a Republic (like India) in a nano second if we could somehow work out a Constitutional replacement Aussie Head of State in the sense of.....how do they get appointed? That is the current stumbling block. Meanwhile, we let Liz and her Lot cut ribbons, take the cover off plaques and open Fetes etc.

:bgrin
Aussie

Postby fisherman » 21 Oct 2018, 16:32

Aussie wrote:

Indeed, Liz is still our Head of State. Australia would become a Republic (like India) in a nano second if we could somehow work out a Constitutional replacement Aussie Head of State in the sense of.....how do they get appointed? That is the current stumbling block. Meanwhile, we let Liz and her Lot cut ribbons, take the cover off plaques and open Fetes etc.

:bgrin

Once they get a hold of power, they rarely let go. They grasp hard and then reinstate their people and their families.

Mister Putincho of Russia is almost 20 years in power. Just switches places with Medvedev every 4 years. Medvedev is a Putin's man.

I'll go get some shut eye now. See you laters. God bless ya and protect you from Muslims, Poms and magpies.
fisherman

Postby mothra » 21 Oct 2018, 16:36

Speechless ... :b
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 21 Oct 2018, 17:25

mothra wrote:Speechless ... :b

and then some! :OMG
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Auggie » 21 Oct 2018, 17:51

fisherman wrote:Australia had nothing to do with it but fought because of the Empire of Jews (Britain).

Here we go, here we go. How'd I know that anti-semitism would come into at some point. Yes, if the Jews had so much power, then why did they let their own people suffer? Let me guess? Is it because they weren't armed?

fisherman wrote:England declared the first war, and England sent troops to Germany and provoked Hitler to attack them. They literally placed all their troops near Belgium.

And you think that Britain was better off waiting until the Nazis defeated the Soviets, got all the oil and then turned their attention to Britain and France? By which time, the Third Reich would've been unstoppable. Appeasement is what led to the war. Churchill knew that Hitler had to stopped in 1939, not 1942 or 1943.

fisherman wrote:Germany suffered a lot after the First World War and their people were starving. The "Nazis" made the German people rich again. The humiliating reparations from the WW1 were gone. French soldiers were gone. The German pride was revived. And Germany did not start WW1. Austria started it.

Does that include the 6 million Jews they massacred, or is that a myth also?

fisherman wrote:England dragged the USA into the war, and Canada. And half of the world.

The United States was attacked, that's what led them into the war. As much as I hate to say it, the Americans were our saviour in the war. Stupidly, Hitler declared war on the United States, and it was game over.

fisherman wrote:The British Empire was the bloodiest Empire of all times, killing millions of people, invading every country, colonising all Asia and Africa, and here you sit crappping about Nazism. What a bunch of crackaroo. I can't help but wonder, what exactly "Nazis" did to you? Because I've never seen aggressions from "Nazis" but only from Left-wing morons.

The question is: 'what would the Nazis have done had they dominated Europe? Do you think that Australia would've been better off with a Europe dominated by Germany or by a world dominated by America?
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Auggie » 21 Oct 2018, 17:53

I need to vomit now. Gonna go throw up for a sec. I hear England, I need to vomit.

Isn't funny that all the countries which have as their Head of State Queen Elizabeth II have been much better in terms of quality of life (standard of living) than their counterparts??

All of this under a monarchy?

Funny that.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby johnsmith » 21 Oct 2018, 17:57

Auggie wrote:Stupidly, Hitler declared war on the United States, and it was game over.

No quite. He may even have succeeded had he stopped there. Hitlers problem was that he also went after Russia. He had to many fronts to worry about.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Auggie » 21 Oct 2018, 18:01

johnsmith wrote:
Auggie wrote:Stupidly, Hitler declared war on the United States, and it was game over.

No quite. He may even have succeeded had he stopped there. Hitlers problem was that he also went after Russia. He had to many fronts to worry about.

Yes true also.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Texan » 22 Oct 2018, 00:23

Billy Joel has a good point about not liking nazis and I completely agree with him. I have no patience for anybody who wants to force their ideology on others. The problem is that we all have freedom of speech. Even the nazis have the right to speak their minds. They do not "have a right to be heard", only to speak. I have every right to ignore their blather. Billy Joel didn't promote violence, and he has the same right to free speech. Nobody takes these "nazis" seriously here anyway

South Carolina was a cow patty slingfest from the start. I'm sure there were good (if not misguided) people on both sides of the issue that had no intention to commit violence and many did not. The hot heads prevailed and the clashes started. Police did a poor job of policing and let the violence escalate.
Texan
Feral cat

Postby fisherman » 22 Oct 2018, 03:34

@Auggie

Here we go, here we go. How'd I know that anti-semitism would come into at some point. Yes, if the Jews had so much power, then why did they let their own people suffer? Let me guess? Is it because they weren't armed?

Not all Jews are Zionists! They actually oppose it. And more and more people join that movement recently. The Zionist Elite is killing everyone, even their own people. These people don't belong to any country or a nationality. They belong to their own caste!

fisherman

Postby dissilymordentroge » 22 Oct 2018, 20:51

fisherman wrote:Here. Educate yourself. See who the biggest mongrel and killer is. Your ancestors from England.

No wonder why Muslims and Blackies are taking over London and England so hard. It's revenge from the ones that were oppressed.

The biggest Empire of all times. The British Empire. Bigger than the Roman Empire, bigger than the Mongol Empire, and it was time that it almost controlled all of the world.

All won by blood. Not to mention how many American Native Indians they killed. They started the genocide.

All true but if every nation, group, race on this planet took revenge for the evils of history we’d find ourselves in a bigger slaughterhouse than ever.
The Human Race is insane.
dissilymordentroge
Jack Russell

Postby HBS Guy » 22 Oct 2018, 20:59

The American Revolution was started by some septics so they could invade Indian lands.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby fisherman » 22 Oct 2018, 23:28

dissilymordentroge wrote:
fisherman wrote:Here. Educate yourself. See who the biggest mongrel and killer is. Your ancestors from England.

All true but if every nation, group, race on this planet took revenge for the evils of history we’d find ourselves in a bigger slaughterhouse than ever.

We are in a slaughterhouse. We just don't realize it yet. Europe's gonna have a war with the millions of unemployed young African and Arab men. That cannot be reversed already.

And the revenge has been executed to Germany as for the Nazism and their invasions. And the Nazi invasions were an answer to the French and British humiliation. It never stops. Humans never learn. That's why I don't like to be human. And don't associate with humans. Just aliens. :Hi JK.
fisherman

Postby dissilymordentroge » 23 Oct 2018, 04:09

I haven’t read this entire thread but get the impression this discussion is about members of the general public and the morality/legality of their behaviour. What I wonder should the law say about members of a government who incite violence with hate speech? Most countries have in place the law of parliamentary privilege whereby politicians can say anything on the floor of the /Congress/Parliament with impunity. What about politicians who encourage violence outside the legislative chamber via the media?
dissilymordentroge
Jack Russell

Postby Texan » 23 Oct 2018, 07:30

dissilymordentroge wrote:I haven’t read this entire thread but get the impression this discussion is about members of the general public and the morality/legality of their behaviour. What I wonder should the law say about members of a government who incite violence with hate speech? Most countries have in place the law of parliamentary privilege whereby politicians can say anything on the floor of the /Congress/Parliament with impunity. What about politicians who encourage violence outside the legislative chamber via the media?

I think you've hit the nail on the head, but limiting speech is a 2 edged sword. In America, our politicians have been very careful to not condone violence. They purposely stopped at "be uncivil or get in their face and protest". They know full well that lines will be crossed and there will be violence, but like Pontius Pilate, they wash their hands of it in public and are careful to not celebrate it when it happens to avoid blame. The same can be said of bringing illegal aliens here and voter fraud. They are careful to justify allowing illegals here for humanitarian reasons and not for political support, while "volunteers" take the risks under anonymity to register them to vote or use the confusion of motor voter laws to "accidently" register as many illegals as possible to vote. California is my prime example.

If we take away the right to free speech, the government will control the people. We are supposed to be a government of, by, and for the people. The politicians will pass laws to limit speech, but they will be enforced in a way to prevent political dissent. That's why decentralizing power and promoting states rights is so important and unfortunately greatly ignored. Look at how America ignores the 10th Amendment. Americans have no place to go and our freedoms are being eroded by our government by diluting our power with bribed outsiders and citizens bought and controlled by government services.
Texan
Feral cat

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Oct 2018, 09:22

Here the federal, or Commonwealth government gets all the powers not expressly given to the states in the constitution. Since WWII the Commonwealth government is the only government that can raise income taxes. So states rights don’t mean much here. States deliver services, mostly, roads, schools, hospitals, police force. No equivalent to the National Guard.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Texan » 23 Oct 2018, 09:56

HBS Guy wrote:Here the federal, or Commonwealth government gets all the powers not expressly given to the states in the constitution. Since WWII the Commonwealth government is the only government that can raise income taxes. So states rights don’t mean much here. States deliver services, mostly, roads, schools, hospitals, police force. No equivalent to the National Guard.

Unfortunately, that's where we are headed. Our 10th Amendment says that all powers not specifically granted to the federal government are reserved for the states and the people. For the past 100 years, this separation of powers and responsibilities has been eroding. Federal income tax, social security, Department of Education, etc...... These have all been conveniently started under the excuse of "general welfare" mentioned in the preamble of the Constitution. If all of these programs were under state control, we would have 50 different test beds to handle affairs as they see fit. The poor models would be forced to adapt to the model provided by successful states. The people can even flee poorly operated states at will. Things would equalize pretty quickly. As it is, whoever gets in charge has their way with the American people and we may or may not be able to recover. I think we will be flirting with a civil war within a generation or two, but that's just my opinion.
Texan
Feral cat

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic