Things to do with potatoes

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Things to do with potatoes

Postby mothra » 02 Jun 2018, 02:09

Woman Grows Roots Out Of Her Vagina Because She Used A Potato As Contraception

At 22 years old, a sexually active Colombian woman, (her real name has been omitted for reasons of privacy and embarrassment, so from here on we will respectfully refer to her as “Mrs. Potato Crotch”) went to her mom with the big question of how to prevent pregnancy. Mom told her she had a “fail proof method,” all she had to do was shove a potato up her lady parts.

In a sense, this worked. Although the efficacy of potato contraception is yet to be determined, Mrs. Potato Crotch did not become with child. Soon, however, she was to become with chives. Instead of a post-intercourse starch removal, she left that tuber in her tube! To anyone who has stored potatoes (in their reproductive organs or otherwise) this is obviously a mistake. Potatoes need to be kept in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place, or they will grow.

And grow this crotch-potato did. The poor woman left it in for two weeks before abdominal pain caused her to seek medical attention. By the time she got to the hospital, nurses could see roots escaping from her vagina, and not members of The Tonight Show’s band, either. The potato, though buried, had come back to life.

Thankfully, medical staff were able to remove the potato (and its roots) without surgery, and the woman should be fine. Hopefully Mrs. Potato Crotch has learned some valuable information from the experience, and in the future, as she woos prospective partners, she will not offer fries with that shake.

https://yesplz.co/woman-grows-roots-out-of-her-vagina-because-she-used-a-potato-as-contraception/?utm_content=inf_24_4078_2&utm_source=tse&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=influencer&tse_id=INF_c7f4a770636011e89329dd0273c7bbe8
mothra
Duck

spamone: Animal

Re: Things to do with potatoes

Postby pinkeye » 02 Jun 2018, 03:54

:bgrin

eek :bgrin

now, a lemon I could understand. :yak yak :purple
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jun 2018, 06:56

:WTF
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 02 Jun 2018, 08:50

:OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG

so from here on we will respectfully refer to her as “Mrs. Potato Crotch

:roll :roll

she probably wasn't a great hit with the guys or she would have ended up with mashed potatoes
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 02 Jun 2018, 13:22

pinkeye wrote::bgrin

Some Native American women (forgotten which people) used peyote buttons as diaphragms.

I wonder if it worked as a barrier or women just saw a dick coming towards them, tripping off their dials, and had a little experience.
mothra
Duck

Postby MilesAway » 02 Jun 2018, 19:18

mothra wrote:

Some Native American women (forgotten which people) used peyote buttons as diaphragms.

I wonder if it worked as a barrier or women just saw a dick coming towards them, tripping off their dials, and had a little experience.

Expand or else the thread I say!
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 02 Jun 2018, 21:37

MilesAway wrote:
mothra wrote:

Or else the thread what?
mothra
Duck

Postby pinkeye » 03 Jun 2018, 00:56

mothra wrote:

:bgrin :bgrin :beer :hot
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 05 Jun 2018, 16:16

mothra wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
mothra wrote:

Or else the thread what?

Um, nah,... I can't explain myself sorry :huh
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 05 Jun 2018, 16:17

MilesAway wrote:
mothra wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
mothra wrote:

Or else the thread what?

Um, nah,... I can't explain myself sorry :huh

Did someone hack my account :roll :tweed :tweed :tweed :tweed :tweed ?
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 05 Jun 2018, 16:25

Had another adventure, did you Miles?
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Jun 2018, 18:06

Did someone fall off the wagon with an earthshattering crash?
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Off Topic