A Cult of Individuals

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Re: A Cult of Individuals

Postby pinkeye » 21 Apr 2018, 21:27

well I lookd at your link. Primarily because .. that was all you put up. I thought... surely he has a comment on this.

But no, nothing from you, Miles Away. Perhaps you're unsure how you feel yourself.?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Postby MilesAway » 22 Apr 2018, 18:20

pinkeye wrote:well I lookd at your link. Primarily because .. that was all you put up. I thought... surely he has a comment on this.

But no, nothing from you, Miles Away. Perhaps you're unsure how you feel yourself.?

That's his whole schpiel: if a white person speaks he gets accused of being a racist-> the whole thing is very ironic!
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 22 Apr 2018, 19:03

MilesAway wrote:
pinkeye wrote:well I lookd at your link. Primarily because .. that was all you put up. I thought... surely he has a comment on this.

That's his whole schpiel: if a white person speaks he gets accused of being a racist-> the whole thing is very ironic!

he gets accused of being racist because he is racist. He's denying it doesn't change that.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Dax » 22 Apr 2018, 19:19

MilesAway wrote:

Minorities always get picked on, especially when they are more successful than the majority. Then you have to determine what successful means, it probably has as many meanings as people on the planet.

Of course you have to define who is white, to apply privilege and the same guilt judgement should apply to all cultures and religions, who were and are, in the same position as todays supposed whites. When you look at the genetic make up of Europe, the America's, Africa and everywhere else, most everyone is of mixed race. There are very few pure blood races left, just diminishing pockets.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby pinkeye » 23 Apr 2018, 01:08

YES
there are NO PURE BLOOD RACES DAX.

At least not anywhere except perhaps the middle of the Sahara, or the red centre.

Bloodlines are only relevant now, when it comes to micro analysis. The human race is so inter-mixed, anyone who tells themselves they are a certain racial stereotype, are just fools.

I know. I like to think I'm a Celt. My folks were from England. :roll
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 23 Apr 2018, 14:21

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:

he gets accused of being racist because he is racist. He's denying it doesn't change that.

:PC
MilesAway
Jaguar

Return to Off Topic