Donating your inheritance to your victims?!!?

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Re: Donating your inheritance to your victims?!!?

Postby Dax » 12 Apr 2018, 17:00

If hwe were a jew it wouldnlt bekisher, they give nothng toi anyone but themselves.

It's a great idea, in Aus we should confiscate assets if criminals to pay for their incarcerations to compensate victims. We should also have the death sentence on our books, multiple amd repeat murderers should be removed from the planet.
Dax
Feral cat

spamone: Animal

Postby johnsmith » 12 Apr 2018, 17:16

nothing wrong with it. At least someone in need will get to use it.

He's not going to need it after they fry his nuts anyway.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby MilesAway » 12 Apr 2018, 17:41

It's a nasty subject but I suspect it will get a fair amount of debate because it goes to the heart of many questions!

Firstly, how does he know he's getting an inheritance? (Isn't that a bit presumptuous on his part? Don't the parents deserve the opportunity to live their dreams in front of him, for instance! If that doens't fly then maybe it is the parents who offered the solution in the first place and the whole thing is 'mispelled' headline...yadda yadda yadda!)

:? :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 12 Apr 2018, 17:42

Dax wrote:If hwe were a jew it wouldnlt bekisher, they give nothng toi anyone but themselves.

It's a great idea, in Aus we should confiscate assets if criminals to pay for their incarcerations to compensate victims. We should also have the death sentence on our books, multiple amd repeat murderers should be removed from the planet.

IYou really are a bit prickly about matters religious, aren't you. I think you give them too much power .. but that's just me.

As for the confiscation of assets . What in the event the criminal leaves a dependant family behind?

I suppose you care as much about them as you do in the event you sanction the murder of their family member ... who will then pass all their suffering onto them.

If i say i have problems with the above, will you get all hostile with me again?
mothra
Duck

Postby MilesAway » 12 Apr 2018, 17:43

johnsmith wrote:nothing wrong with it. At least someone in need will get to use it.

Is he going to the chair?
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 12 Apr 2018, 18:14

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:nothing wrong with it. At least someone in need will get to use it.

Is he going to the chair?

Meanwhile, Cruz has been formally charged with 17 counts of first-degree murder and 17 counts of attempted murder, which could mean a death sentence if he’s convicted.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/north-america/florida-shooter-nikolas-cruz-charged-faces-death-penalty-over-parkland-massacre-ng-36a8df81e94b092ff46f94230a1a89f0
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Return to Off Topic