UNO

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

UNO

Postby Vulcan » 05 Mar 2018, 23:24

You Know.
You guys can be too 'confrontational' and needlessly 'insulting'.
Sure, you can use 'swear' words here on this forum.
But just because you can - does it mean you should?
You've already 'shooed' away a new Member and for what?
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: UNO

Postby Aussie » 05 Mar 2018, 23:34

Vulcan wrote:You Know.
You guys can be too 'confrontational' and needlessly 'insulting'.
Sure, you can use 'swear' words here on this forum.
But just because you can - does it mean you should?
You've already 'shooed' away a new Member and for what?


Who?
User avatar
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union
 
Posts: 5624
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: UNO

Postby pinkeye » 05 Mar 2018, 23:48

Aussie wrote:
Vulcan wrote:You Know.
You guys can be too 'confrontational' and needlessly 'insulting'.
Sure, you can use 'swear' words here on this forum.
But just because you can - does it mean you should?
You've already 'shooed' away a new Member and for what?


Who?

yeah

WHO?
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1427
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: UNO

Postby johnsmith » 06 Mar 2018, 08:19

Vulcan wrote:You guys can be too 'confrontational' and needlessly 'insulting'.


and it's all unwarranted, right? :h
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4034
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: UNO

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Mar 2018, 09:59

Miranda took her bat and ball and went home. We didn’t act as she thought we should.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 46174
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: UNO

Postby johnsmith » 06 Mar 2018, 10:05

HBS Guy wrote:Miranda took her bat and ball and went home. We didn’t act as she thought we should.


miranda was only called out when she attacked other posters.

If you don't want to get wet don't jump in the pool
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4034
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: UNO

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Mar 2018, 10:11

Yeah, was rather precious I thought.

The straw that broke the camel’s back was the closure of the Tasmanian abortion clinic, we didn’t really discuss it. What was there to say? It wasn’t closed by State fiat, unlike in the land of the free (long thread somewhere on control of women’s bodies by the church acting through the State) and likely public hospitals could do the procedure.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 46174
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: UNO

Postby johnsmith » 06 Mar 2018, 11:12

HBS Guy wrote:What was there to say?


apparently not much since even she couldn't find anything to discuss :giggle :giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4034
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: UNO

Postby Vulcan » 06 Mar 2018, 15:40

Well fair enough.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: UNO

Postby pinkeye » 07 Mar 2018, 00:43

johnsmith wrote:
Vulcan wrote:You guys can be too 'confrontational' and needlessly 'insulting'.


and it's all unwarranted, right? :h


:bgrin where'd you get that emoji?
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1427
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: UNO

Postby pinkeye » 07 Mar 2018, 00:45

HBS Guy wrote:Yeah, was rather precious I thought.

The straw that broke the camel’s back was the closure of the Tasmanian abortion clinic, we didn’t really discuss it. What was there to say? It wasn’t closed by State fiat, unlike in the land of the free (long thread somewhere on control of women’s bodies by the church acting through the State) and likely public hospitals could do the procedure.

So glad I missed it.
Shit happens.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1427
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: UNO

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Mar 2018, 05:56

Annie, who worked as illustrator and typesetter at a magazine slowly accumulated high quaility emojis.

They do tend to be a bit feminine, apart from Mickey :giggle :giggle :giggle
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 46174
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: UNO

Postby johnsmith » 07 Mar 2018, 07:52

pinkeye wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Vulcan wrote:You guys can be too 'confrontational' and needlessly 'insulting'.


and it's all unwarranted, right? :h


:bgrin where'd you get that emoji?


it's right there to the right of your screen
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4034
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal


Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DonDeeHippy and 2 guests