Circumcision

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.
.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Re: Circumcision

Postby Dax » 03 Apr 2018, 07:16

pinkeye wrote:Just so you know I started this topic to find out what people thought. I have no hesitation, after reading some of this literature, to condemn ALL such operations, whether they be performed on male or female.

I do find it interesting that there appears to be no commonly available statistics on the harm of female 'circumcision'. Also that as males you're totally focussed on your own.

My original topic kicked off somewhat facetiously,by my comment that I much prefer a circumcised male for sexual and esthetic reasons.

I still feel that way, but hey the woman of the future may never know, what I know. :tweed That's as it may be.

No... if you all are so traumatised by an operation usually performed before you would ever remember it.. thats your problem. Sort it out.


That's a good reflection of the facts worldwide, females are the pushers of genital mutilation, both male and female. Women seem to blame men for everything, but it is the irresponsible and self centered female gender, who are the real problem on the planet and pushing genital mutilation. It's the mothers who take the girls and boys to be mutilated, which you conveniently forget and then pathetically push blame onto males.

Yes the male victims have to sort out their own problems, whilst the women get all the sympathy and care. Just proves how far from reality you live and how little you know about the effects circumcision has upon males, physically and mentally. I'm not circumcised, but know many who are and their mental state is pretty different to uncircumcised males, especially when it comes to feeling and comfort. The majority of male criminals are circumcised, drug addicts, and alcoholics.
User avatar
Dax
Feral cat
 
Posts: 234
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Apr 2018, 09:15

No surgery should take place, outside of emergency treatment, without the patient’s informed consent. Young teenage girls, baby boys cannot give informed consent.

That is the case without all the emotion.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 46883
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Circumcision

Postby johnsmith » 03 Apr 2018, 16:36

pinkeye wrote:Also that as males you're totally focussed on your own.


and women are focused on????? :grn :grn
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4651
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby pinkeye » 03 Apr 2018, 23:13

johnsmith wrote:
pinkeye wrote:Also that as males you're totally focussed on your own.


and women are focused on????? :grn :grn


Well you'd be surprised JS.

From the experience I have as a woman, bearing in mind that relationships do go south all the time, I'd like you to understand something. Women are raised to çare 'for people. To respect and care for their husbands. Girls look to their fathers for guidance, and a loving family produces a loving woman.
My mother, for example, always placed others before herself... and at the top of the tree was the MAN.!.
I don't think men have an inkling of what women do for them. They take it for granted, like it's their right.

Well, yes, until relatively recently, it has been THEIR RIGHT to expect to be so regarded. But you see, as times have changed, so have the rights of the individual improved. Not just male individuals, BUT FEMALES too.!!! GASP :purple
Now I know that is hard to take for you old fogies... but fact is fact.

I still believe women in a loving household, put their families before themselves. I guess it gets hard though, when your family becomes divided.

I'm happy to say :yahoo that I escaped that fate. I live alone, and am very happy about that. No arseholes with their archaic expectations.!!
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby pinkeye » 03 Apr 2018, 23:15

Dax wrote:
pinkeye wrote:Just so you know I started this topic to find out what people thought. I have no hesitation, after reading some of this literature, to condemn ALL such operations, whether they be performed on male or female.

I do find it interesting that there appears to be no commonly available statistics on the harm of female 'circumcision'. Also that as males you're totally focussed on your own.

My original topic kicked off somewhat facetiously,by my comment that I much prefer a circumcised male for sexual and esthetic reasons.

I still feel that way, but hey the woman of the future may never know, what I know. :tweed That's as it may be.

No... if you all are so traumatised by an operation usually performed before you would ever remember it.. thats your problem. Sort it out.


That's a good reflection of the facts worldwide, females are the pushers of genital mutilation, both male and female. Women seem to blame men for everything, but it is the irresponsible and self centered female gender, who are the real problem on the planet and pushing genital mutilation. It's the mothers who take the girls and boys to be mutilated, which you conveniently forget and then pathetically push blame onto males.

Yes the male victims have to sort out their own problems, whilst the women get all the sympathy and care. Just proves how far from reality you live and how little you know about the effects circumcision has upon males, physically and mentally. I'm not circumcised, but know many who are and their mental state is pretty different to uncircumcised males, especially when it comes to feeling and comfort. The majority of male criminals are circumcised, drug addicts, and alcoholics.



Good grief Dax. You say that like you mean it.

Sounds awfully laughable to me.
Mind you, I'm NOT your avarage woman.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby johnsmith » 03 Apr 2018, 23:56

pinkeye wrote:Well you'd be surprised JS.


i would be

pinkeye wrote:From the experience I have as a woman, bearing in mind that relationships do go south all the time, I'd like you to understand something. Women are raised to çare 'for people.


but not with that one


you think men don't care about people?? That we don't know what the women folk in our lives do for us? that's rather sexist of you.

In my experience as a man I find that men care greatly. And most guys I know are very aware of what their women do :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4651
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby mothra » 04 Apr 2018, 00:02

Dax wrote:
pinkeye wrote:Umm DAX? do you KNOW what happens during a female circumcision.? Have you any idea.? I doubt you've ever allowed yourself to fully consider it. Else this comparison wouldn't feel so comfy to you.
If you did... surely you couldn't make such a remark.
Clearly your focus is on male circumcision. And why not? ços you are a male after all.

You cannot compare them IN ANY SENSE, except they are operations on external genitalia. And may have religious/cultural reasons.


Typical sexist response, it's cool for male babies to be tortured and left with a life of mental pain and physical suffering, but not females.

Of course I know what happens during female circumcision, but it is the women of the cultures who advocate and support this barbarity, more than men. Male or female, it make no difference, it is a degenerate barbaric act, which provides a macabre form of satisfaction for the torturers and their supporters.

My focus would be in bringing sanity back into society, which means no form of genital mutilation for anyone and the removal of religious cultural influence from Aus society. You seem to represent the growing female sexism mob, that is rife within society and fragmenting it rapidly. It's just another representation of the me me society and bugger the reality of the future, useless humans are desperately trying to create. Which another fantasy land day dream and one which will bring them down, just like every insane ideological belief is doing.



Wow. And you called Pink sexist.

That's some interesting thinking there Dax.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 3999
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby mothra » 04 Apr 2018, 00:24

johnsmith wrote:

you think men don't care about people?? That we don't know what the women folk in our lives do for us? that's rather sexist of you.

In my experience as a man I find that men care greatly. And most guys I know are very aware of what their women do :roll


I think that Pink means that for a really long time, women weren't taught anything else. Still the case in some instances.

Even i had different parenting than my brothers. I was taught to forfeit and defer. You find all sorts of examples of it all over the place .. in many surprising forms.

I think it's on the wane though.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 3999
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby pinkeye » 04 Apr 2018, 00:27

johnsmith wrote:
pinkeye wrote:Well you'd be surprised JS.


i would be

pinkeye wrote:From the experience I have as a woman, bearing in mind that relationships do go south all the time, I'd like you to understand something. Women are raised to çare 'for people.


but not with that one


you think men don't care about people?? That we don't know what the women folk in our lives do for us? that's rather sexist of you.

In my experience as a man I find that men care greatly. And most guys I know are very aware of what their women do :roll



You don't think girls are raised to care for people.? Oh .... I am an elder, so perhaps our frames of reference differ... Umm ... you must be a young man. I suppose my experiences relate more to your traditional male. Like 20th Century type late 19th century lingerers.

Perhaps you know nice people. Lucky you.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby pinkeye » 04 Apr 2018, 00:33

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

you think men don't care about people?? That we don't know what the women folk in our lives do for us? that's rather sexist of you.

In my experience as a man I find that men care greatly. And most guys I know are very aware of what their women do :roll


I think that Pink means that for a really long time, women weren't taught anything else. Still the case in some instances.

Even i had different parenting than my brothers. I was taught to forfeit and defer. You find all sorts of examples of it all over the place .. in many surprising forms.

I think it's on the wane though.


Well yes it may be .. slowly.
I think it'll take a couple more generations before this change is accepted as REALITY by all tho. Before there is NO relic of the old ways.. umm and I'm only talking about the Western world. :sad
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby mothra » 04 Apr 2018, 00:42

pinkeye wrote:Well yes it may be .. slowly.
I think it'll take a couple more generations before this change is accepted as REALITY by all tho. Before there is NO relic of the old ways.. umm and I'm only talking about the Western world. :sad



Yeah there is much that is deeply ingrained that needs a jolly good diluting and flushing out ... and yes, women in many parts of the world are quite literally born into servitude, with little to no rights.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 3999
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby pinkeye » 04 Apr 2018, 01:14

truly this is so

which is why I get angry when I hear stupid comments. :roll

Oh well .. have never suffered fools gladly.! :bgrin
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby Lefty » 04 Apr 2018, 06:46

I'm basically the domestic servant in our house. I'm going through a "career transition" from a workplace full of people to working from home - which I greatly prefer. Wife does what is nowdays considered a kind of professional position and there is scarcely a day when she doesn't end up having to attend after official work hours meetings and bringing more work home on top of it. Son is still at school so that leaves me.

I don't love domestic chores but I don't hate them either. Perfectly happy to ensure that the yard is mowed, washing is hung out, folded and put away, house is cleaned and dinner is on the table (I quite like cooking - despise cleaning the bathroom though).

The good thing as that I can do all these things in between my new work without having to go more than a few steps.

Aren't I wonderful? :bgrin
User avatar
Lefty
Bengal Tiger
 
Posts: 16583
Joined: 15 Nov 2009, 10:34

Re: Circumcision

Postby Dax » 04 Apr 2018, 07:06

pinkeye wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
pinkeye wrote:Also that as males you're totally focussed on your own.


and women are focused on????? :grn :grn


Well you'd be surprised JS.

From the experience I have as a woman, bearing in mind that relationships do go south all the time, I'd like you to understand something. Women are raised to çare 'for people. To respect and care for their husbands. Girls look to their fathers for guidance, and a loving family produces a loving woman.
My mother, for example, always placed others before herself... and at the top of the tree was the MAN.!.
I don't think men have an inkling of what women do for them. They take it for granted, like it's their right.

Well, yes, until relatively recently, it has been THEIR RIGHT to expect to be so regarded. But you see, as times have changed, so have the rights of the individual improved. Not just male individuals, BUT FEMALES too.!!! GASP :purple
Now I know that is hard to take for you old fogies... but fact is fact.

I still believe women in a loving household, put their families before themselves. I guess it gets hard though, when your family becomes divided.

I'm happy to say :yahoo that I escaped that fate. I live alone, and am very happy about that. No arseholes with their archaic expectations.!!


Typically you fail to see the true facts, sure women have traditionally spent their time at home in ideological societies. But without men, they were useless and it was men who protected, fed and cared for them and were forced to fight in ideological wars. Today, both sexes go out to work, but saying it is just women who care for the family, is totally wrong and you reveal your true veracity, when you have no experience within a long term relationship. In my opinion, that makes you very inadequate to comment on this subject.

Women have just as many expectations in relationships. the majority are gold diggers and want to be looked after, so they can spent their time covering tgheir faces and bodies in toxic waste, looking in mirrors, taking ridiculous selfies and spending large amounts of money on useless polluting junk.
User avatar
Dax
Feral cat
 
Posts: 234
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby Dax » 04 Apr 2018, 07:23

pinkeye wrote:
Good grief Dax. You say that like you mean it.

Sounds awfully laughable to me.
Mind you, I'm NOT your avarage woman.


Yes I do mean it. Its only laughable as you by your own admission, have no understanding of what relationships are and how they work in a sane situation and not some bizarre ideological one. It is women who drive genital mutilation, they have the say over their children. Of course when it comes to religion, male or female, they are all brain dead and just as bad as each other. But it is women in western society who cling to religion and that's proven by church numbers, 90% women. In none western societies, it is the women who drive genital mutilation.

Sexist you are and no different to any other ideologue, me me me and no consideration for the reality your attitude is creating.

As for men being looked after, the majority of men I know look after themselves and I have looked after myself since I was 8. In real relationships, each partner contributes their skills and abilities so they fit with each other. You have no idea of not being an average person is, expect you've spent your life deep within the controls of society, as an economic slave and probably never stepped outside that restrictive box, which is what the average person does.
User avatar
Dax
Feral cat
 
Posts: 234
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby johnsmith » 04 Apr 2018, 09:16

pinkeye wrote:
You don't think girls are raised to care for people.?


I didn't say that.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4651
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby johnsmith » 04 Apr 2018, 09:19

mothra wrote:and yes, women in many parts of the world are quite literally born into servitude, with little to no rights.


ahhh, the good old days



:c :c
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4651
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby johnsmith » 04 Apr 2018, 09:22

Lefty wrote:I'm basically the domestic servant in our house. I'm going through a "career transition" from a workplace full of people to working from home - which I greatly prefer. Wife does what is nowdays considered a kind of professional position and there is scarcely a day when she doesn't end up having to attend after official work hours meetings and bringing more work home on top of it. Son is still at school so that leaves me.

I don't love domestic chores but I don't hate them either. Perfectly happy to ensure that the yard is mowed, washing is hung out, folded and put away, house is cleaned and dinner is on the table (I quite like cooking - despise cleaning the bathroom though).

The good thing as that I can do all these things in between my new work without having to go more than a few steps.

Aren't I wonderful? :bgrin



I'm in a similar position although both the wife and I work from home in our own business (mostly I work, she plays). I do everything she does and more ... EXCEPT for the bathrooms.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4651
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby mothra » 04 Apr 2018, 14:45

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:and yes, women in many parts of the world are quite literally born into servitude, with little to no rights.


ahhh, the good old days



:c :c


Look what we learned!

Image
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 3999
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby johnsmith » 04 Apr 2018, 17:27

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:and yes, women in many parts of the world are quite literally born into servitude, with little to no rights.


ahhh, the good old days



:c :c


Look what we learned!

Image



see, my grandpa was right when he said 'learning dem women will lead to trouble'
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4651
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby Lefty » 04 Apr 2018, 19:41

johnsmith wrote:
Lefty wrote:I'm basically the domestic servant in our house. I'm going through a "career transition" from a workplace full of people to working from home - which I greatly prefer. Wife does what is nowdays considered a kind of professional position and there is scarcely a day when she doesn't end up having to attend after official work hours meetings and bringing more work home on top of it. Son is still at school so that leaves me.

I don't love domestic chores but I don't hate them either. Perfectly happy to ensure that the yard is mowed, washing is hung out, folded and put away, house is cleaned and dinner is on the table (I quite like cooking - despise cleaning the bathroom though).

The good thing as that I can do all these things in between my new work without having to go more than a few steps.

Aren't I wonderful? :bgrin



I'm in a similar position although both the wife and I work from home in our own business (mostly I work, she plays). I do everything she does and more ... EXCEPT for the bathrooms.


Yeah, bathrooms SUCK! And don't get me started on shower screens in areas that have a higher mineral content in the water - I've tried just about everything. I'm actually considering putting some cerium oxide on cordless grinder with a felt buff in place of the grinding wheel - brings up a brilliant polish on high-silica gems like amethyst and I hear they use it as a commercial glass polish when they make glass panes and the like. Not expensive so worth a try - when I get round to it. :tweed
User avatar
Lefty
Bengal Tiger
 
Posts: 16583
Joined: 15 Nov 2009, 10:34

Re: Circumcision

Postby johnsmith » 04 Apr 2018, 20:15

Lefty wrote:I've tried just about everything


i had a commercial calcium/lime cleaner that my old man borrowed from work but he retired before he could give it back. It worked a treat, built up soap scum would wipe away with no effort whatsoever... the stuff was strong, you had to open windows or the fumes would get you. Also had to dilute it. A 4ltr bottle lasted me almost 10 yrs (we only used it every six months or so.on the shower screens). Wife made the mistake of using it undiluted on the kitchen sink once and I had to replace the sink ... it took all the shine of the stainless. I've run out now but I'm going to ask around at the commercial cleaning suppliers to see if I can get something similar
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4651
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby pinkeye » 04 Apr 2018, 23:14

Dax wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
Good grief Dax. You say that like you mean it.

Sounds awfully laughable to me.
Mind you, I'm NOT your avarage woman.


Yes I do mean it. Its only laughable as you by your own admission, have no understanding of what relationships are and how they work in a sane situation and not some bizarre ideological one.

As for men being looked after, the majority of men I know look after themselves and I have looked after myself since I was 8. In real relationships, each partner contributes their skills and abilities so they fit with each other. You have no idea of not being an average person is, expect you've spent your life deep within the controls of society, as an economic slave and probably never stepped outside that restrictive box, which is what the average person does.


Hey Dax, you can read my words, BUT you cannot put your spin on what I said. Having said that, I am very literal and YOU HAVE interpreted my words, and attempted to put them in MY MOUTH.

SORRY.! YOU GOT IT WRONG. :roll In your own inimical way.

I was married for 17 years. ! Stick THAT up your arse. And you know what? Didn't matter what I did to make things work, it failed.
Now.. something you need to understand DAX, Two sides (at least) to evry fucking story.! So... I know what I'm talking about.

Stick your poor efforts up your arse. :bgrin Nah only kidding.. its all good. :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bike .
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby Dax » 05 Apr 2018, 06:12

All fowl abuse does is reveal your true mental state.
User avatar
Dax
Feral cat
 
Posts: 234
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Circumcision

Postby pinkeye » 05 Apr 2018, 23:58

Dax wrote:All fowl abuse does is reveal your true mental state.


Again you are behind the times.

The bigger your vocabulary, the more likely you are to swear. Also swearing aids one in times of need. :rain
And if you thinks that's fowls my friend.. where HAVE you been? . :roll
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests