If they can't speak English they shouldn't be there

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

If they can't speak English they shouldn't be there

Postby johnsmith » 17 Jan 2018, 11:33

thread on oxpol

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1516000001/0

just how stupid are these racists? If I was in hospital and been seen by an ethnic doctor I'd rather s/he spoke martian to his/her colleagues and they understood each other than spoke English and fucked up in the translation.

Just how insecure are they that they think everyone is gossiping about them?

:giggle :giggle :giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

spamone: Animal

Re: If they can't speak English they shouldn't be there

Postby greggerypeccary » 17 Jan 2018, 12:06

johnsmith wrote:thread on oxpol

just how stupid are these racists? If I was in hospital and been seen by an ethnic doctor I'd rather s/he spoke martian to his/her colleagues and they understood each other than spoke English and fucked up in the translation.

How stupid are they, you ask?

I think we need a new word to answer that question.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 17 Jan 2018, 16:37

You’re off your head: expecting immigrants to speak the native language is hardly racist behaviour!
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 17 Jan 2018, 16:39

greggerypeccary wrote:

How stupid are they, you ask?

I think we need a new word to answer that question.

F u greg: I have the right to expect integration from immigrants to our country!

To say I don’t have that right makes you a total spastic!!

:Hi
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Jan 2018, 16:59

My Mum spoke a little English and Dad not at all. Yet they made a great contribution to Australia: both worked, they bought a house, put all 3 kids through high school and helped me go to Uni etc etc.

Mum’s Chinese neighbors don’t speak much English but they both work, very fucking hard, and put all three kids through Uni and they will advance Australia.

If people want to work they can come here and FUCK whatever language they speak!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby MilesAway » 17 Jan 2018, 18:24

HBS Guy wrote:My Mum spoke a little English and Dad not at all. Yet they made a great contribution to Australia: both worked, they bought a house, put all 3 kids through high school and helped me go to Uni etc etc.

Mum’s Chinese neighbors don’t speak much English but they both work, very fucking hard, and put all three kids through Uni and they will advance Australia.

If people want to work they can come here and FUCK whatever language they speak!

Are you telling me what’s what brother?

I have my rights to my opinions and globalist overlords can try and fuck that shit outta me!

:WTF

:Hi :Hi :Hi :Hi :mad

People died for this country don’t forget brother :Hi

:gsp
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Jan 2018, 18:43

Migrants are good, DRAH, you have no idea what an insular little country this was in the 50s–60s.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 17 Jan 2018, 18:56

MilesAway wrote:

You’re off your head: expecting immigrants to speak the native language is hardly racist behaviour!

True ... but crying when a NESB (non english speaking background) person speaks to someone else in their native language definitely is racist.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby MilesAway » 17 Jan 2018, 19:03

HBS Guy wrote:Migrants are good, DRAH, you have no idea what an insular little country this was in the 50s–60s.

So what about mass immigration denying Aussie kids their right to affordable shelter in their own country?

People actually died for this country!

Do you deny that was a good thing or are just going to crap on about not caring which country you put your feet up in as long as it’s better than the crap you escaped?
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 17 Jan 2018, 19:06

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:

True ... but crying when a NESB (non english speaking background) person speaks to someone else in their native language definitely is racist.

Lol, you make is sound like an isolated incident!

Why don’t you get the femo Nazi mummy whip out... note, it used to be called the hippie girl whip but all that changed when the dollar signs in their partners eyes started appearing!

** OUCH !! :huh
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 17 Jan 2018, 19:12

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:

Why don’t you get the femo Nazi mummy whip out... note, it used to be called the hippie girl whip but all that changed when the dollar signs in their partners eyes started appearing!

certainly not isolated ... I've had idiots whinging to me when I've spoken in Italian many times.

the rest of your blather I have no idea what you're on about ....
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby MilesAway » 17 Jan 2018, 20:02

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:

certainly not isolated ... I've had idiots whinging to me when I've spoken in Italian many times.

the rest of your blather I have no idea what you're on about ....

You mean, like when you speak your wog bullshit? :Hi
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 17 Jan 2018, 20:04

What John is trying to say indirectly (very clever by the way :bgrin ) is that he never even tried to integrate!

The sarcastic Italian, lol! Then all of a sudden it’s seriously hanging out with cousins forever ain’t it bra?

:yellow
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 17 Jan 2018, 20:52

MilesAway wrote:You mean, like when you speak your wog bullshit? :Hi

No, I mean Italian.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby johnsmith » 17 Jan 2018, 20:53

MilesAway wrote:What John is trying to say indirectly (very clever by the way :bgrin ) is that he never even tried to integrate!

The sarcastic Italian, lol! Then all of a sudden it’s seriously hanging out with cousins forever ain’t it bra?

Didn't need to try to integrate ... I'm me. I'm as Aussie as you or anyone else is. Do I need to go to the supermarket in my pyjamas to integrate? will that make you feel better? :nah
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby MilesAway » 18 Jan 2018, 15:05

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:What John is trying to say indirectly (very clever by the way :bgrin ) is that he never even tried to integrate!

Didn't need to try to integrate ... I'm me. I'm as Aussie as you or anyone else is. Do I need to go to the supermarket in my pyjamas to integrate? will that make you feel better? :nah

Bullshite mate!

:beer
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Jan 2018, 15:47

My parents integrated—and contributed. Took Aussie citizenship. I have Aussie citizenship as have my sisters.

Grow up, DRAH! Postwar immigration was the savior of this nation.

Yes, the present day Libs have fucked up our future, but that was not the fault of the migrants.

I love it! Even in a suburban Westfield I can be sitting eating my Vindaloo pie, someone else eats sushi etc etc.

In the 60s Adelaide had ONE count them ONE decent-ish Chinese restaurant, now there is a whole goddamn street of chinese/vietnamese/african/thai etc restaurants.

The libs bringing in cheap labor on 457 visas is some other thing, don’t denigrate the vast majority of migrants, DRAH. Serious!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby MilesAway » 18 Jan 2018, 15:54

HBS Guy wrote:My parents integrated—and contributed. Took Aussie citizenship. I have Aussie citizenship as have my sisters.

Grow up, DRAH! Postwar immigration was the savior of this nation.

Yes, the present day Libs have fucked up our future, but that was not the fault of the migrants.

I love it! Even in a suburban Westfield I can be sitting eating my Vindaloo pie, someone else eats sushi etc etc.

In the 60s Adelaide had ONE count them ONE decent-ish Chinese restaurant, now there is a whole goddamn street of chinese/vietnamese/african/thai etc restaurants.

The libs bringing in cheap labor on 457 visas is some other thing, don’t denigrate the vast majority of migrants, DRAH. Serious!

If you want me to grow up then I put it to you that you refuse to acknowledge what mass immigration is!

MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Jan 2018, 16:19

I am NOT talking about what the fucking Libs are doing, bringing in mass low skilled “temporary” migrants to bring down wages here.

Clearly define what you are talking about, DRAH.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby MilesAway » 18 Jan 2018, 17:28

HBS Guy wrote:I am NOT talking about what the fucking Libs are doing, bringing in mass low skilled “temporary” migrants to bring down wages here.

Definition time is it?

Lol, it’s all a circle jerk: that’s what the trolls are online for.... :roll
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 18 Jan 2018, 17:30

MilesAway wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:I am NOT talking about what the fucking Libs are doing, bringing in mass low skilled “temporary” migrants to bring down wages here.

Definition time is it?

Lol, it’s all a circle jerk: that’s what the trolls are online for.... :roll

Did you know the Perth property market has never really crashed?

:WTF

:jump :jump :jump :jump :bike
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 18 Jan 2018, 18:13

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Bullshite mate!

what part is bullshit? you don't think I'm me? Ok, if it makes you happier than I'm you ...

:grn
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby MilesAway » 18 Jan 2018, 22:33

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Bullshite mate!

what part is bullshit? you don't think I'm me? Ok, if it makes you happier than I'm you ...

:grn

Wog bullshite... :roll

“Nyee nyeehhhhh etc....” :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :yak yak <where is the talking with your hands emoticon when you need it?>

<Hey, what about the cousin that won’t go away emoticon????>

:buddy
MilesAway
Jaguar

Return to Off Topic