Kids are funny

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Kids are funny

Postby johnsmith » 05 Jan 2018, 21:27

Earlier tonight my wife was resting on our bed when my 5 year old went upstairs and decided he wanted to help her. He found her make up kit in a drawer and asked her what it was . She explained to him that it's make up and that women use it to make themselves look pretty. He then asked if he could put some on her. Her reply was 'no sweetie, it's nearly bed time and I don't need it now'.

His reply , 'but mummy you don't look very pretty right now, I think you need some'. Wifely cracked up laughing and allowed him to put make up on her.

It ended well then, he spent the next 40 minutes pampering her by putting makeup on her (mostly lipstick), rubbing moisturiser on her face and arms and oils on her legs. He also does the sweetest little massages.

(my wife diarizes all these incidents and he'll get to read them back when he's older)
johnsmith
Cheetah

spamone: Animal

Re: Kids are funny

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Jan 2018, 21:36

Aaaaaawwwwww sweet.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Off Topic