Hiding Boards

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Hiding Boards

Postby Redneck » 10 Nov 2017, 19:34

Seems Monk is hiding Boards and or Topics again!

What has happened to the Ozpolitic topic?

Is this a dodgy site?

Also has the Members board disappeared to some ie me?
Redneck
Feral cat

spamone: Animal

Re: Hiding Boards

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Nov 2017, 19:36

We have dodgy members I think.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Redneck » 10 Nov 2017, 19:37

You are the dodgy member CUNT!!
Redneck
Feral cat

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Nov 2017, 19:46

Poor petticoat, had to blab on OzPol!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Redneck » 10 Nov 2017, 19:50

Not very original!

I can play farquits as well if that is your preference despite being loyal to this point! :c
Redneck
Feral cat

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Nov 2017, 19:56

Are you?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 10 Nov 2017, 20:08

Redneck....I have no knowledge of anything Monk may have done. But, you have knowledge of crap in the secret forums at PA where this whole thing about my name has been discussed. Neferti, AiA and Super Nova are still Members there and everyone one of them were part of it. Look at the Shaving thread in OzPol Chat. Still there. Gordon might have been a pawn. You know, just like 'Bush knew.' I posted no-one's personal or private information. My ban is based on lies from your place.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Redneck » 10 Nov 2017, 20:16

Aussie wrote:Redneck....I have no knowledge of anything Monk may have done. But, you have knowledge of crap in the secret forums at PA where this whole thing about my name has been discussed. Neferti, AiA and Super Nova are still Members there and everyone one of them were part of it. Look at the Shaving thread in OzPol Chat. Still there. Gordon might have been a pawn. You know, just like 'Bush knew.' I posted no-one's personal or private information. My ban is based on lies from your place.

Funny you mention the secret forums Aussie , truthfully I have never read them or even posted anything on them.

Anyway I dont appreciate being treated like a fuckwit Aussie especialy by fucking Monk!

The thing about your name it is not being discussed, you have a great imagination about what goes on in PA but most is absolute fantasy,

you are not as important to them as you imagine!
Redneck
Feral cat

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Nov 2017, 20:20

Fucking Monk, jeez, I didn’t know you cared, Red!

No, still locked out of 2 subforums. Seems I did right.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Redneck » 10 Nov 2017, 20:24

HBS Guy wrote:Fucking Monk, jeez, I didn’t know you cared, Red!

No, still locked out of 2 subforums. Seems I did right.

You dont have a history of doing right on anything Monk apart from leaving OZPOl in a huff vowing to never return!

But you cant even get that right sobbing about being banned!

:grn :grn :grn
Redneck
Feral cat

Postby Aussie » 10 Nov 2017, 20:26

Redneck wrote:
Aussie wrote:Redneck....I have no knowledge of anything Monk may have done. But, you have knowledge of crap in the secret forums at PA where this whole thing about my name has been discussed. Neferti, AiA and Super Nova are still Members there and everyone one of them were part of it. Look at the Shaving thread in OzPol Chat. Still there. Gordon might have been a pawn. You know, just like 'Bush knew.' I posted no-one's personal or private information. My ban is based on lies from your place.

Funny you mention the secret forums Aussie , truthfully I have never read them or even posted anything on them.

But. you are GMod there....you can see them, even if you may not have 'read' or 'posted.'

Anyway I dont appreciate being treated like a fuckwit Aussie especialy by fucking Monk!

The thing about your name it is not being discussed, you have a great imagination about what goes on in PA but most is absolute fantasy,

you are not as important to them as you imagine!

Most. These arseholes with whom you are shoulder to shoulder posted my real name, photo and FaceBook page, and they were cheered on by the PA acolytes including Agnes. Are they still Members at PA? If so, why?

I have asked Monk to restore your access to whatever he removed your access from.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Redneck » 10 Nov 2017, 20:31

Shove your board up your arse Monk and I dont have to answer in any way to you Aussie about PA.
Redneck
Feral cat

Postby Aussie » 10 Nov 2017, 20:37

Redneck wrote:Shove your board up your arse Monk and I dont have to answer in any way to you Aussie about PA.

No you don't. But it might assist save OzPol go down the gurgler from the activity at PA. People get twitchy and rightly so if their personal information is posted at one Forum and worse, if it is obviously highly likely the whole thing was hatched by arseholes at a 'sister Forum.'
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Nov 2017, 20:42

OzPol goes down the gurgler so does PA.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Squire » 10 Nov 2017, 23:51

Redneck seems very agitated and appears to be biting acquaintances on the neck.

Redneck, is that a beehive in your bonnet? :WTF :WTF :WTF
Squire
Feral cat

Return to Off Topic