Sewer turds do a foul deed, time to push it away from OzPol

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Sewer turds do a foul deed, time to push it away from OzPol

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Nov 2017, 19:27

Makes it even sicker that I am on a six month ban from OzPol. I NEVER pulled a foul stunt like get pulled today by the sewer turds.

Time to tell PA to find their own www home. Not hard, I have run this place for 6-7 years or so. Not all that expensive either. None of the turds want to give another of them the status of founder/admin. I guess the cost might be an obstacle too what I know of the turds but they can pool their finances or maybe find a free site?

They contribute nothing to OzPol, nothing at all! Just trouble, trolling Aussie etc.

Give them the push FD! Then spend the time saved responding to your members’ concerns!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Sewer turds do a foul deed, time to push it away from Oz

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Nov 2017, 19:55

Awwwww AG asks for UF and Lisa to be unbanned, forgets to mention me, awwwwww!

Yeah, Lisa is such a goooood friend to have, AG, will never lead you astray :roll :roll :roll :roll
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Nov 2017, 22:27

The sewer turds have a history of foul deeds.

In one of Annie’s posts that I put in the Memorial thread we see AiA wanted Annie to log in to his account, gave her the password. Annie never did, deleted the PM where AiA gave her the password to his account. What fucking game was that greasy grub trying to play?

He also had to fly to SanFran on business, said he wanted to call on Annie. Great I thought, love Annie to have company—you get the theme of feeling of betrayal, abandonment in Annies’ posts? Yup.

Then we find that AiA wanted to visit Annie to make me jealous. How fucking pathetic! Playing games with a deathly ill, insecure, lonely woman! Annie cut of communications with AiA and left PA after that, thank goodness.

And AG reckoned I exploited Annie. For fucks sake AG, you totally mad?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Nov 2017, 23:27

Ha! And BO was only saying the other day she resented being called a Sewer Rat! Sewer turd might be closer after the shit tonight!

Wish FD would either merge the two boards or tell PA to push off and find their own home!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Nov 2017, 16:06

FD should tell PA to piss off, and that the sewer dwellers could chose to stay on OzPol or leave for the new PA but not both. Should sort out the dilettantes of poop from the hard core turds.

Of course, Neferti, AiA, AG, IQ and SN cannot be permitted to stay at OzPol. If FD thinks he can get away short of a lifetime ban for these turds he will find OzPol will empty. People will stay where stalking is allowed.

Just think: I got banned, unnecessarily, for one month, then another month then for 6 fucking months because Vic got all upset and hurt poor lil thing. So, what is the appropriate punishment for this behavior?

Life ban? And still be on the OzPol site, plotting more shitfilled plans?

Nope, tell PA to shove off and Sewer rats like AG, BO, cods given a choice: stay on OzPol or piss off to PA’s new home, not both. Have to cauterise the wound!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Nov 2017, 17:07

I have asked this before and have NEVER got a satisfactory answer:

Why should OzPol host a board that:

1. Will not let all OzPol members join? WTF? They want to be exclusive do it on your OWN site, sewer rats!

2. Is the cause of most of the trolling and most of the shit that happens on OzPol. Look at SN’s avatars, most are a continuation of a three year taunt that I root my living terrier AND my years–dead chihuahua. Lisa asking Naffy to have my photos PMd to her.

Nothing worthwhile has ever come out of PA. Not for years. If some turds want to pretend to the PA name—do it on your own site, turds!

AiA, SN, Naffy, Lisa, Agnes took part in or cheered on the posting of Aussie’s name, photo and facebook page address. Stalking, even real life stalking, deserving a PERMANENT holiday for them and the PA board!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Nov 2017, 22:31

And FD seems to be saying disclosing a member’s name, photo etc is fine, no worries.

Won’t catch me going back there!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Off Topic