where is members? i cant see it-

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Re: where is members? i cant see it-

Postby Aussie » 11 Oct 2017, 18:13

A.G wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:He didn’t? You didn’t get the phone call I got, a totally but totally distressed sick woman distressed by the disgusting antics of your mate AG. That was a phone call I do not want two of in my life. A callous act by a despiccable greasy grub, total betrayal of Annie.

that is stil your word something you cant prove- the fact I am friends with Lisa or AiA shows what a shitty friend you have been-you turned your back on me- I didnt deserve that and still you are being a prick to me- locking me out of memberss- what a nasty stupid thing to do

Would you like the screen shot of your post where you said it was a great idea that I met AiA and got him off Annie's back?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Oct 2017, 18:15

That, of course, was a comparatively minor bit of betrayal. Playing games with a very sick woman, that is greasy grub AiA.

His real betrayal, as AG knows full well, was posting about 15 of Annie’s PMs to him in public and leaving them there for 3 days. Complete betrayal of privacy.

Nice friends you have, AG! Wonder what they will do to you when they are tired of you? Don’t send them any PMs or tell them any personal details etc would be a very good strategy.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 11 Oct 2017, 18:18

A.G wrote:you turned your back on me- I didnt deserve that and still you are being a prick to me- locking me out of memberss- what a nasty stupid thing to do

johnsmith
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Postby Aussie » 11 Oct 2017, 18:20

Aussie wrote:
A.G wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:He didn’t? You didn’t get the phone call I got, a totally but totally distressed sick woman distressed by the disgusting antics of your mate AG. That was a phone call I do not want two of in my life. A callous act by a despiccable greasy grub, total betrayal of Annie.

that is stil your word something you cant prove- the fact I am friends with Lisa or AiA shows what a shitty friend you have been-you turned your back on me- I didnt deserve that and still you are being a prick to me- locking me out of memberss- what a nasty stupid thing to do

Would you like the screen shot of your post where you said it was a great idea that I met AiA and got him off Annie's back?

Here it is. What say ye Agnes?

Link.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby A.G » 11 Oct 2017, 18:25

Aussie wrote:
A.G wrote:

that was a long time ago I have gotten to know a few things since then about him and both of you- I have gotten to know a few things abput ypu and monk since then- things have ome to light so that means nothing to me- you aussie should just drop dead and do the world a favour-
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
A.G
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 11 Oct 2017, 18:26

A.G wrote:
Aussie wrote:
A.G wrote:

that was a long time ago I have gotten to know a few things since then about him and both of you- I have gotten to know a few things abput ypu and monk since then- things have ome to light so that means nothing to me- you aussie should just drop dead and do the world a favour-

Link.

You were saying?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Oct 2017, 18:27

Sure, cosy up to greasy grub AiA and mad bitch Lisa. That should see you right :roll :roll :roll
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Oct 2017, 18:29

Wonder just how AiA will betray AG for his personal amusement?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 11 Oct 2017, 18:30

It is of no concern to me who anyone 'cosies' up to Monk. I am far more interested in what they say and do, not who their 'friends' are from time to time.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby A.G » 11 Oct 2017, 18:31

HBS Guy wrote:That, of course, was a comparatively minor bit of betrayal. Playing games with a very sick woman, that is greasy grub AiA.

His real betrayal, as AG knows full well, was posting about 15 of Annie’s PMs to him in public and leaving them there for 3 days. Complete betrayal of privacy.

Nice friends you have, AG! Wonder what they will do to you when they are tired of you?
Don’t send them any PMs or tell them any personal details etc would be a very good strategy.

probably they couldnt top what you did to me when you got tired of me
Honor to God.

A.G
Jaguar

Postby A.G » 11 Oct 2017, 18:33

Aussie wrote:It is of no concern to me who anyone 'cosies' up to Monk. I am far more interested in what they say and do, not who their 'friends' are from time to time.

you old cunt- you have caused enough trouble between me and monk- get out our conversation you fucking creep
Honor to God.

A.G
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 11 Oct 2017, 18:35

You mean ...... like ban you from the sewer for years?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby johnsmith » 11 Oct 2017, 18:50

this thread is going gangbusters. Fungus should leave more often :clap :clap :clap
johnsmith
Pitbull terrier

Postby A.G » 11 Oct 2017, 18:56

my posts are being removed - watch out anyone else who joins- they remove what they dont like- so there is no freedom of expression here- is all a lie- nothing changes
Honor to God.

A.G
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 11 Oct 2017, 18:58

A.G wrote:
Aussie wrote:It is of no concern to me who anyone 'cosies' up to Monk. I am far more interested in what they say and do, not who their 'friends' are from time to time.

you old cunt- you have caused enough trouble between me and monk- get out our conversation you fucking creep

Dear oh dear oh dear....wash your mouth out Agnes or Mother Hen might just throw you out of the chicken house.

:Hi
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby A.G » 11 Oct 2017, 18:59

Aussie wrote:
A.G wrote:

Dear oh dear oh dear....wash your mouth out Agnes or Mother Hen might just throw you out of the chicken house.

:Hi

lie and MYOB
Honor to God.

A.G
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 11 Oct 2017, 19:00

A.G wrote:my posts are being removed - watch out anyone else who joins- they remove what they dont like- so there is no freedom of expression here- is all a lie- nothing changes

According to the Logs Agnes....nothing has been removed. I have removed nothing....and neither has Monk according to the Logs.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby A.G » 11 Oct 2017, 19:03

A.G wrote:my posts are being removed - watch out anyone else who joins- they remove what they dont like- so there is no freedom of expression here- is all a lie- nothing changes
Honor to God.

A.G
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 11 Oct 2017, 19:06

Mental Health and Delusional Disorder

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, unshakable beliefs in something untrue or not based on reality. People with delusional disorder generally experience non-bizarre delusions, which involve situations that could occur in real life, such as being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve the misinterpretation of perceptions or experiences. In reality, however, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated. If the delusions could not happen in reality (aliens, television broadcasting your thoughts) then a person might be considered delusional with bizarre-type delusions.

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder#1
johnsmith
Pitbull terrier

Postby Redneck » 11 Oct 2017, 19:09

Aussie wrote:Link.

You are a sicko Aussie for copying that sort of stuff!!

A bit sad really! :grn :grn
Redneck
Jack Russell

Postby A.G » 11 Oct 2017, 19:15

HBS Guy wrote:Sure, cosy up to greasy grub AiA and mad bitch Lisa. That should see you right :roll :roll :roll

and I see how cosying up to aussie has seen you right got you a month long ban for one :yellow :purple :bgrin
Last edited by A.G on 11 Oct 2017, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.
Honor to God.

A.G
Jaguar

Postby A.G » 11 Oct 2017, 19:18

Redneck wrote:

very sad and dis respectful to dear Annie- but then aussie is a creep and deeply jealous and will never be allowed to go back to PA-
Last edited by A.G on 11 Oct 2017, 19:21, edited 1 time in total.
Honor to God.

A.G
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 11 Oct 2017, 19:18

Redneck wrote:

Nothing sicko or sad about it, Mr Neck..All fact...and if you don't like facts....ho hum.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby A.G » 11 Oct 2017, 19:19

johnsmith wrote:
Mental Health and Delusional Disorder

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, unshakable beliefs in something untrue or not based on reality. People with delusional disorder generally experience non-bizarre delusions, which involve situations that could occur in real life, such as being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve the misinterpretation of perceptions or experiences. In reality, however, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated. If the delusions could not happen in reality (aliens, television broadcasting your thoughts) then a person might be considered delusional with bizarre-type delusions.

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder#1

yes John Bout time you did something about this maybe man balls can help you
Honor to God.

A.G
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 11 Oct 2017, 19:21

A.G wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Sure, cosy up to greasy grub AiA and mad bitch Lisa. That should see you right :roll :roll :roll

and I see how cosying up to aussie has seen you right got you a moth long ban for one :yellow :purple :bgrin

'Moth.'

Someone else over at OzPol had trouble typing...month. Was that one of your socks, Agnes?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic