Bennelong bi-election

Bennelong bi-election

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Dec 2017, 16:10

Turnbull has tried to get an independent to be speaker, to boost his numbers in the Reps.

It sounds like Turnbull is very, very worried about the result in Bennelong, and may have already decided it will be a loss.

Cathy McGowan rules out becoming Speaker to bolster Turnbull government’s numbers

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/cathy-mcgowan-rules-out-becoming-speaker-to-bolster-turnbull-governments-numbers-20171204-gzyqzd

(PBX)

I remember the first poll when Kenneally was first nominated, 50:50, the next poll had that JA 4% ahead, however, internal Lib polling must be dreadful. I hope.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Bennelong bi-election

Postby Aussie » 05 Dec 2017, 16:16

HBS Guy wrote:
Turnbull has tried to get an independent to be speaker, to boost his numbers in the Reps.

It sounds like Turnbull is very, very worried about the result in Bennelong, and may have already decided it will be a loss.

Cathy McGowan rules out becoming Speaker to bolster Turnbull government’s numbers

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/cathy-mcgowan-rules-out-becoming-speaker-to-bolster-turnbull-governments-numbers-20171204-gzyqzd

(PBX)

I remember the first poll when Kenneally was first nominated, 50:50, the next poll had that JA 4% ahead, however, internal Lib polling must be dreadful. I hope.

Ah! Is there an ALP MP willing to put in the 'Slipper?'

:rofl
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby MilesAway » 05 Dec 2017, 23:35

Fibre to the node: end of discussion!

Hey, Aussie: can you pleeeeeease talk American to me again :bgrin

:beer :beer :beer
:yellow :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike
MilesAway
Cheetah

spamone: Animal

Postby Aussie » 06 Dec 2017, 14:46

Do I have to?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby MilesAway » 06 Dec 2017, 14:55

Aussie wrote:Do I have to?

Nah, I’m just being,... um, I dunno: I just get really really weird whenever Kristina enters my brain?

It’s like,... maybe Madonna and Britney kissing: but then who am I?

:bike :bike :OMG
MilesAway
Cheetah

Postby MilesAway » 06 Dec 2017, 14:57

Oh noes: ...what the fuckin hell am I aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :roll ???
MilesAway
Cheetah

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Dec 2017, 22:24

GhostWhoVotes‏
@GhostWhoVotes 27m 27 minutes ago More

#Newspoll Seat of #Bennelong 2 Party Preferred: LIB 50 (-9.7 since election) ALP 50 (+9.7) #auspol

Wow! Labor could grab Bennelong back!

No wonder Turdfull tried to get an Indie to replace the wet rag (Tony Smith) as Speaker. Bet Lib internall polling in Bennelong is worse than this! Tonights QandA performance by turdfull may have lost him a few more votes. No wonder the hammering of Dastyari—deflect from low standard of govt by Libs.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 11 Dec 2017, 23:23

HBS Guy wrote: Tonights QandA performance by turdfull may have lost him a few more votes.

he was terrible. Didn't give a straight answer to anything that I saw.

I only saw about 1/3rd of the show
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Dec 2017, 05:04

I didn’t see any of it but read the tweets about it. Dreadful, attacking a refugee girl who asked him a question and the same when an aborigine asked him about his rejection of the Uluru proposal. Fuck me, QandA last night should have been KK and JA. Instead, the ABC, that dreadful leftwing body, gave turdfull a free one hour and the idiot fucked it up!

Alexander has avoided debating KK, would be 60-40 to Labor after that! Yesterday we learned JA won’t contest Bennelong next general election.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby MilesAway » 12 Dec 2017, 14:30

HBS Guy wrote:I didn’t see any of it but read the tweets about it. Dreadful, attacking a refugee girl who asked him a question and the same when an aborigine asked him about his rejection of the Uluru proposal. Fuck me, QandA last night should have been KK and JA. Instead, the ABC, that dreadful leftwing body, gave turdfull a free one hour and the idiot fucked it up!

Alexander has avoided debating KK, would be 60-40 to Labor after that! Yesterday we learned JA won’t contest Bennelong next general election.

How much fibre to the home is bennelong getting?
MilesAway
Cheetah

Postby johnsmith » 12 Dec 2017, 14:53

Last week, it emerged that a former close adviser to Mr Huang, Tim Xu, was working on the campaign of Liberal candidate John Alexander in Bennelong.

according to the turdball, that makes Alexander a traitor doesn't it?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Dec 2017, 15:31

No, John, you brainless cretin, Alexander is a Lib and so free of all sin.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby MilesAway » 12 Dec 2017, 16:26

HBS Guy wrote:No, John, you brainless cretin, Alexander is a Lib and so free of all sin.

How much fibre to the home is bennelong getting?
MilesAway
Cheetah

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Dec 2017, 17:55

None, I think.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Dec 2017, 18:54

John Alexander might be wishing he had agreed to a debate with Kristina Keneally.

Catholic schools’ letter to make final campaign week uncomfortable for John Alexander
https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/nsw/2017/12/11/bennelong-catholic-schools-letter/

Not being mentioned anywhere else, although there have been earlier reports about Catholic education officials writing to all candidates in both the Bennelong and New England electorates, seeking clarification of the government’s funding plans.

Education is said to be one of the main issues in Bennelong.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby MilesAway » 13 Dec 2017, 15:26

HBS Guy wrote:None, I think.

I thought some of it was,... and th n across the street it wasn’t type deal!

It was on some current affairs program just over a month ago but I don’t think it gave a percentage... probably did actually if it bothered to talk about the issue in the first place!

Kristina certainly made it central to her push: her and bill the other day slaughtered at the catholic school tv thingy where Johnny didn’t turn up: Shorten was on song mimicking Turnbulls voice in such a bizarre way it took 5 seconds to realise he was pulling the absolute piss!

I wonder if it’s on YouTube because I tell you it was fucking hilarious bro!

:beer

You had to be there... but it’s one of those ones that if you get the footage it will be timeless: hey, this forum should get an avatar that marks that exact event in time... maybe a moving gif or something with audio: I heard you can make those things ... oh that would be so fuckng hilarious because he was on fire and Kristina was... well,... that’s why it took me so long to realise bill was cracking jokes basically!

** dream lover come and take me away ...... <starts singing like Mariah Carey all day until the bennelong election result comes in,... and then maybe for a long time yet to come!>

:beer :beer :buddy

** here’s to hoping all my wet dreams come true!

:bike :bike :bike
MilesAway
Cheetah

Postby MilesAway » 13 Dec 2017, 15:30

HBS Guy wrote:John Alexander might be wishing he had agreed to a debate with Kristina Keneally.

Catholic schools’ letter to make final campaign week uncomfortable for John Alexander
https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/nsw/2017/12/11/bennelong-catholic-schools-letter/

Not being mentioned anywhere else, although there have been earlier reports about Catholic education officials writing to all candidates in both the Bennelong and New England electorates, seeking clarification of the government’s funding plans.

Education is said to be one of the main issues in Bennelong.

Lol, if education is being expressly said to be one of the main issues then I can guarantee you Johnny is leaving before the next election exactly because of copper Internet!

I repeat: EXACTLY BECAUSE OF COPPER INTERNET!

** go the ghostly stench of old man smell Howard :bike :bike :zzzz

*** I want Kristina I want Kristina I want Kristina I want Kristina ... :Hi
MilesAway
Cheetah

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Dec 2017, 23:01

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Dec 2017, 23:33

Leroy @Leroy_Lynch

#BennelongVotes Galaxy poll TPP LIB 51 ALP 49 {DT, not posting a link to a paper not fit to line a budgy cage!] ($) #auspol

Since polls have a 2.8% Margin of error that poll could mean:

Kenneally wins 49 + 2.8 = 51.8

or

JA wins 51 + 2.8 = 53.8, about 6 point swing away from his margin last election.

If JA wins despite a sizable swing—makes the Libs look like they are losing support, if KK wins—turdful has a minority govt situation that he can’t handle at all well. Doesn’t seem like Dastyari has had any impact—apart from REACHtel the polls have had KK & JA pretty close.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby MilesAway » 16 Dec 2017, 00:33

HBS Guy wrote:
Leroy @Leroy_Lynch

#BennelongVotes Galaxy poll TPP LIB 51 ALP 49 {DT, not posting a link to a paper not fit to line a budgy cage!] ($) #auspol

Since polls have a 2.8% Margin of error that poll could mean:

Kenneally wins 49 + 2.8 = 51.8

or

JA wins 51 + 2.8 = 53.8, about 6 point swing away from his margin last election.

If JA wins despite a sizable swing—makes the Libs look like they are losing support, if KK wins—turdful has a minority govt situation that he can’t handle at all well. Doesn’t seem like Dastyari has had any impact—apart from REACHtel the polls have had KK & JA pretty close.

Yeh, fair enough you put numbers to the matter but I say if Kristina loses Australia is a c word!

:beer

What is your forum gonna do: eat me?
MilesAway
Cheetah

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Dec 2017, 00:54

KK could win but JA is a smidge in front.

BUT

JA used to have a 10% buffer, no more!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Elections