• Please remember that Politics, Off Topic and Global Warming boards are for fairly serious discussion. I would like to see language used in those boards reflect that level of serious discussion. Sand Pit, Members. Improvements—go your hardest.

This place is as dead as a Mortuary

Redneck

Member
This place is as dead as a Mortuary

What has Monk banned you you all

Not even slagging off OzPol or PA

Seems you are all banned at Ozpol, even deadshit Aussie is not posting.

:clap
 

Aussie1

Administrator
Redneck said:
This place is as dead as a Mortuary

What has Monk banned you you all

Not even slagging off OzPol or PA

Seems you are all banned at Ozpol, even deadshit Aussie is not posting.

:clap
Losing interest rapidly given that Light seems to be going unchecked with his crap.
 

jovialmo

Administrator
Staff member
Somebody should tell Blight about the sewer, then get him banned from the thunderbox that is OzPol.

Petticoat must be so fucking bored, all the braindead right whingers posting there and Body Odor won’t let him do any real modding. Sucks to be Petticoat I guess.
 

johnsmith

Moderator
Staff member
petticoat is feeling left out is he?


He's had his whole life to get used to it, you'd think he'd be able to handle it by now. :grn
 

Redneck

Member
Aussie said:
Redneck said:
This place is as dead as a Mortuary

What has Monk banned you you all

Not even slagging off OzPol or PA

Seems you are all banned at Ozpol, even deadshit Aussie is not posting.

:clap
Losing interest rapidly given that Light seems to be going unchecked with his crap.
I dont usually read Light, Juliar or Aqua
 

jovialmo

Administrator
Staff member
Or Yadda or Valkie or Jasin or . . . Is YouLiar brightening up your days in the sewer, Petticoat?
 

Redneck

Member
This place is really dead !

:OMG

Monk I could ask Juliar to come over and post a few cut and pastes as she/he is banned at Ozpol I think!

Would keep your post rate up a bit!
 

Lols

Active member
It's the ebb and flow of anything.
It's a busy mad time of year with the approach of Christmas, I know where everyone is....judging by the full car parks at shopping centres!! :grn
 

mothra

Administrator
Staff member
Redneck said:
This place is really dead !


!
Not much quieter that Ozpol. Every time i look in there, there's only 3 or 4 posters and no posts for hours.

It's truly in it's death throes.
 

pinkeye

Wonder woman
well.. that is good news. Let's hope they all get sick of swallowing their own …. .!

I was appalled at the behaviour of some of the posters there,
and was happy to find a place of relative peace, here.

I haven't posted there since.
 

jovialmo

Administrator
Staff member
The racism etc there is rampant. Half a dozen posters like Blight Youliar Valkie etc should be booted. Place might be a bit quiet at first but then new, better members would join.
 

greggerypeccary

Active member
Redneck said:
Aussie said:
Redneck said:
This place is as dead as a Mortuary

What has Monk banned you you all

Not even slagging off OzPol or PA

Seems you are all banned at Ozpol, even deadshit Aussie is not posting.

:clap
Losing interest rapidly given that Light seems to be going unchecked with his crap.
I dont usually read Light, Juliar or Aqua
That's a good policy to stick by.
 

Roxanna

New member
I haven’t posted anything for ages because I’m so bloody sick of politics. To be more precise, sick of politicians (and election results). I’ve been taking refuge in reading and TV.

Plus, as has been pointed out, it’s effing Christmas. :grn
 

jovialmo

Administrator
Staff member
We could always do with some cultural notes, Rocks!

Eschew Politics and haunt Off Topic and Sand Pit.

Must admit that between a 99yo incontinent dementia sufferer who has to take diuretics (what a combination!) I look after and dreaming of my Tassie garden I have been a little bit absent. Luckily—these days plenty of others to fill up the place with refined and acute political comment!


HEY! I must be doing something right! Petticoat reckons I have better ideas than Body Odor! That bit is easy, apart from doxxing ability, a fresh corpse knows better ideas than Body Odor!

Come on, Petticoat, you know you want to move out of the sewer, have a shower and join us! So do it!

You were breathing fire about banning Brian Ross but obviously were overruled by Body Odor so you are just a Mod there in name only. Undignified, not to be borne by anyone of integrity!
 
Top