⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

SethBullock

Moderator
Staff member
Pelosi is trying to get Twitter and Facebook to take down this video, so you better watch it while you can.

Yes, of course it's edited. But the editing creates the intended symbolism.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBhN6hGsoSo[/youtube]
 

Dax

Active member
SethBullock said:
That's nice to hear, Hatty. What do you love about your country?
It's not as insane as the USA, but is still under the control of insane god nutters and heading that way fast. We have a huge advantage over the USA, the population is not armed to the teeth and trigger happy, which makes it a reasonably safe place to live.

Who cares whether the rump gets impeached or not, he's rapidly destroying all USA allegiances, throwing away allies and creating more and more enemies. Now that's real logical thinking. :rofl
 
Dax said:
SethBullock said:
That's nice to hear, Hatty. What do you love about your country?
It's not as insane as the USA, but is still under the control of insane god nutters and heading that way fast. We have a huge advantage over the USA, the population is not armed to the teeth and trigger happy, which makes it a reasonably safe place to live.

Who cares whether the rump gets impeached or not, he's rapidly destroying all USA allegiances, throwing away allies and creating more and more enemies. Now that's real logical thinking. :rofl
You forget to mention the most significant fact about Trump. He has the nuclear codes in that little black brief case that travels with him . We’d all best pray he doesn’t have another of his juvenile hissy fits with that red button.
 

hatty

cynical profane bastard
SethBullock said:
hatty said:
SethBullock said:
karlrand said:
SethBullock said:
hatty said:
how long you americans got?

i am not proud of our history

i am not proud of our government

i am not proud of our history of mistreatment of our indigenous people.

i'm not proud of our mistreatment of the environment

i'm not proud of our treatment of refugees

i am not proud of our treatment of young people

i am not proud of wealth disparity and financial desperation.

so excuse me if i don't feel the need to puff out my chest like americans do and brag despite all the things i just listed

any wonder they are all stockpiling weapons.

i am fortunate to live here but i shall be fucked if going to support that shit........ i'll leave that to trump supporters

and drx i would prefer booze to guns...... or as you americans do it...... booze and guns at the same time...... yee fucking ha
So if you hate everything about your country, why are you fortunate to live there?
Do you have the vaguest understanding of what ‘everything’ means?
Look at Hatty's post and tell me if there is anything he is proud of about Australia.
listing the reasons why i don't brag, beat my chest and take to the streets with tiki torches on australia day does not mean i am not a proud australian, and having travelled far and wide feel fortunate to have been born, and subsequently allowed to live and raise my kids here...... gloc free (ooohh..... there is something i don't hate)

i love a lot about my country...... somethings not so much........i simply refuse to be encouraged to be proud of everything
That's nice to hear, Hatty. What do you love about your country?
not having to sleep with one eye open....... and cheese that is actually cheese.

i could go on however i'm not the bragging type
 

Dax

Active member
karlrand said:
Dax said:
SethBullock said:
That's nice to hear, Hatty. What do you love about your country?
It's not as insane as the USA, but is still under the control of insane god nutters and heading that way fast. We have a huge advantage over the USA, the population is not armed to the teeth and trigger happy, which makes it a reasonably safe place to live.

Who cares whether the rump gets impeached or not, he's rapidly destroying all USA allegiances, throwing away allies and creating more and more enemies. Now that's real logical thinking. :rofl
You forget to mention the most significant fact about Trump. He has the nuclear codes in that little black brief case that travels with him . We’d all best pray he doesn’t have another of his juvenile hissy fits with that red button.
The Rump is a typical bullying coward, no one knows what he will do next and his follows like all clones, will follow him to the grave. He's no different to every other dictatorial ideological idiot, brain dead, totally ignorant and determined to be right against all the facts.

You can see the outcome, his followers are so stupid, they are willing to deny the facts and support his insane claims which are always debunked by reality. He is no different to Hitler, Mao and every other elitist drop kick that wants to rule the world. Problem is, he and all of his nut case followers are just going down the same road as the Rumps insane predecessors, to oblivion.

There is an old saying, which I abide by and have run my business, a good leader takes their followers to where the followers want to go, in the best and safest way. Bad leader forces their follows to got where the leader wants to go at any cost to the followers. There are no good leaders on the planet, just egocentric deluded ideological nutters and not one has come out the other end successfully and the rump is no different. He is bringing disaster to the USA and a lot of the planet and only heavily cloned denialist fools would not see that.
 

jovialmo

Administrator
Staff member
The above is the biggest heap of crap ever posted on this bulletin board.

Change the channel Dax you are fucking boring!
 

DonDeeHippy

Active member
HBS Guy said:
The above is the biggest heap of crap ever posted on this bulletin board.

Change the channel Dax you are fucking boring!
He doesn't sound much different to Greggy when it comes to Trump :purple
 

jovialmo

Administrator
Staff member
Greggy doesn’t post daily rants here tho probably does on OzPol.

I have tuned American politics out, dreary partisan rubbish apart from noting Trumpy wants war with Iran. I also note that because of Trumpy Iran is refining uranium again.
 

DonDeeHippy

Active member
HBS Guy said:
Greggy doesn’t post daily rants here tho probably does on OzPol.

I have tuned American politics out, dreary partisan rubbish apart from noting Trumpy wants war with Iran. I also note that because of Trumpy Iran is refining uranium again.
Ohh he does only he only insults Trump and those that think he is OK, Unlike Dax who insults all because he believes he is the only one in the world that knows the truth :tweed
 

johnsmith

Moderator
Staff member
DonDeeHippy said:
HBS Guy said:
The above is the biggest heap of crap ever posted on this bulletin board.

Change the channel Dax you are fucking boring!
He doesn't sound much different to Greggy when it comes to Trump :purple

Dax's song is always the same, it doesn't matter if the topic is trump, cars, nuns or plants. It's his answer for everything. :grn
 

DonDeeHippy

Active member
johnsmith said:
DonDeeHippy said:
HBS Guy said:
The above is the biggest heap of crap ever posted on this bulletin board.

Change the channel Dax you are fucking boring!
He doesn't sound much different to Greggy when it comes to Trump :purple

Dax's song is always the same, it doesn't matter if the topic is trump, cars, nuns or plants. It's his answer for everything. :grn
and now music, he is the clone idealist police for it too (see pinky I did the right 2( I think)) :purple
 

pinkeye

Wonder woman
greggerypeccary said:
SethBullock said:
I never hear you guys stating your pride in your country, ever.
Not much to be proud of at the moment.

We have a criminal government too.


Yeah, and most of us are starting to understand that... or not, if you're fucking blind, but anyway...
:grn
Hope U R happy Seth.
YOUR HERO WON.

So , time will show us the consequences of the actions we take....

Your future is JUST as uncertain as ours, :bgrin :roll , but I must say..

I wish I had a stash of guns like those you own...


I cannot foresee a peaceful transition.

Get down
to tree branches
and cleavers
vs hi-tech ..
before u know
it
 

pinkeye

Wonder woman
karlrand said:
Dax said:
SethBullock said:
That's nice to hear, Hatty. What do you love about your country?
It's not as insane as the USA, but is still under the control of insane god nutters and heading that way fast. We have a huge advantage over the USA, the population is not armed to the teeth and trigger happy, which makes it a reasonably safe place to live.

Who cares whether the rump gets impeached or not, he's rapidly destroying all USA allegiances, throwing away allies and creating more and more enemies. Now that's real logical thinking. :rofl
You forget to mention the most significant fact about Trump. He has the nuclear codes in that little black brief case that travels with him . We’d all best pray he doesn’t have another of his juvenile hissy fits with that red button.

No. We don't need to pray to any redundant entity, we need to ignore the fuckwit.
I mean seriously, paying him attention is what he craves ..

Do you think he'd KILL himself..?? I am sure he understands likely outcomes from aggressive behaviour, military in nature,
and as he is basically a coward who only attacks the weak, or his own... and HMMM??
suck suck Putin..
Suck Suck K J ILL :WTF :roll

This person is a caricature ... it's like a creation of a cartoonist... :roll :roll :bgrin

What does that make the country... the USA.?
I must say, it isn't a JOKE. But it could be a tragedy.

Like I keep saying, only time will tell what happens....

So good luck there. :tweed :tweed :tweed
 

pinkeye

Wonder woman
DonDeeHippy said:
johnsmith said:
DonDeeHippy said:
HBS Guy said:
The above is the biggest heap of crap ever posted on this bulletin board.

Change the channel Dax you are fucking boring!
He doesn't sound much different to Greggy when it comes to Trump :purple

Dax's song is always the same, it doesn't matter if the topic is trump, cars, nuns or plants. It's his answer for everything. :grn
and now music, he is the clone idealist police for it too (see pinky I did the right 2( I think)) :purple
Indeed you did :thumb
All the way
 

Dax

Active member
HBS Guy said:
The above is the biggest heap of crap ever posted on this bulletin board.

Change the channel Dax you are fucking boring!
Just look at your life compared to mine and you'll see real boring and crap. :rofl
 

hatty

cynical profane bastard
celebrating and bragging about a rich, entitled criminal in the top job

.....how american can you get y'all?

the united states is completely broken........ try that for your new sig seth

whether it be trump, hillary, clinton, nixon, bushes ..... monica's, marilyn's..... or even the Georges........ you lot seem to love putting fuckwits in the white house.

.....impressive work
 

Aussie1

Administrator
SethBullock said:
Pelosi is trying to get Twitter and Facebook to take down this video, so you better watch it while you can.

Yes, of course it's edited. But the editing creates the intended symbolism.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBhN6hGsoSo[/youtube]
Like Schiff's parody of the 'transcript?'
 

hatty

cynical profane bastard
i see what you did there

once again different rules for different people.

the american dream
 
hatty said:
whether it be trump, hillary, clinton, nixon, bushes ..... monica's, marilyn's..... or even the Georges........ you lot seem to love putting fuckwits in the white house.
Possibly because Americans have always been jealous of the English having a Royal family? Queen Mellania and King Donny? ERK!
 

SethBullock

Moderator
Staff member
hatty said:
celebrating and bragging about a rich, entitled criminal in the top job

.....how american can you get y'all?

the united states is completely broken........ try that for your new sig seth

whether it be trump, hillary, clinton, nixon, bushes ..... monica's, marilyn's..... or even the Georges........ you lot seem to love putting fuckwits in the white house.

.....impressive work
You guys say a lot of things, and I wish the site didn't have a limit on the sigs.
 
Top